TX - 26 dead, 20 injured in church shooting, Sutherland Springs, 5 Nov 2017 #2

I bet his bosses in the Airforce felt scared and betrayed by “the system” as well. DPK was making threats against them & bringing weapons onto the airbase!

Just that alone should’ve landed him in a lot of hot water.....

IMO that is just indicative of how off his perceptions were. On a navy base.

One feels they needs guns?

Something pretty bad has to be after you!

To need ................guns..............on ... a ........navy ...........base

think about it for a second -----

things IMO have been misfiring for quite some time.....................................

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...cs-in-church-massacre/?utm_term=.7528a0abf764

Devin P. Kelley’s young life was riddled with warning signs, mounting during and after his time in the Air Force, including a conviction for beating his then-wife and stepson, charges of animal cruelty, mental health concerns, investigations for domestic assault, threats against his family members and a motorcycle crash that left him with lingering physical pain.

David Brown, whose mother, Farida, was shot in her legs, said she described Kelley firing four shots into the torso of a woman on her left.
“With every shot, she was crying,” Brown said of the woman. “She was just staring at my mom while she tried to comfort her.” As he fired rounds into the woman, Farida Brown held her hand, telling her she was heading to heaven.
Motorbike accident.. I wonder whether he was in a bike club?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...cs-in-church-massacre/?utm_term=.7528a0abf764

Devin P. Kelley’s young life was riddled with warning signs, mounting during and after his time in the Air Force, including a conviction for beating his then-wife and stepson, charges of animal cruelty, mental health concerns, investigations for domestic assault, threats against his family members and a motorcycle crash that left him with lingering physical pain.

David Brown, whose mother, Farida, was shot in her legs, said she described Kelley firing four shots into the torso of a woman on her left.
“With every shot, she was crying,” Brown said of the woman. “She was just staring at my mom while she tried to comfort her.” As he fired rounds into the woman, Farida Brown held her hand, telling her she was heading to heaven.
Hi Amazon account shows motorcycle club wishlist, and is titled MC ideas..

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Let me get this straight. This guy pleaded guilty to assaulting his ex-wife and stepson with enough force to cause death. He had a documented history of animal cruelty. He had previously been investigated for sexual assault. He once escaped from an inpatient psychiatric facility where he'd been placed involuntarily after he threatened his military superiors and attempted to hide firearms. Yet, this was able to legally secure an AR-15 and other firearms from various authorized gun stores?

I'm a gun owner and support the right to bear arms, but like all rights offered to the citizens of this country, there are stipulations set forth with good reason. However, firearm regulations are completely useless if our system is so flawed that it failed to block the sale of a firearm to a dangerous and deranged criminal deviant of this magnitude.

This must be rectified, like yesterday. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. I don't want to hear excuses. I want it fixed -- NOW.

This is extremely cold blooded. Makes me sick

This is extremely cold blooded. Makes me sick

I keep getting a sense of a militia action from the various cold blooded descriptions that are emerging.
There was a question asked in presser this morning regarding the brand of a phone he used. A journalist was asking whether LE were having problems accessing it and whether it was an Apple i-phone..

Sutherland Springs church shooter escaped mental health facility months after attack on wife, child

https://www.click2houston.com/news/...th-facility-months-after-attack-on-wife-child

The witness informed officers that Kelley “was a danger to himself and others as he had already been caught sneaking firearms onto Holloman Air Force base,” located approximately 100 miles from the bus terminal. The report further states that Kelley “was attempting to carry out death threats” he had made on his military superiors.

You have got to be $#!++!*€ me. WTH. I'm sorry but I find the Air Force culpable in this. There is no reason whatsoever that this monster should have been given the deal he was. What a complete failure of Uniform Code of Military Justice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Hi Amazon account shows motorcycle club wishlist, and is titled MC ideas..

That suggests he was thinking of starting his own club?
MC clubs include 1 percenter clubs.. thats why am asking..
The descriptions of his killing methodology is suggestive of militia training, real or wannabe is unclear yet

I wonder why he called his father to begin with.

How do we know he called his Dad? I did go to the dillowa** website, the about on that page is an interesting glimpse.

Let me get this straight. This guy pleaded guilty to assaulting his ex-wife and stepson with enough force to cause death. He had a documented history of animal cruelty. He had previously been investigated for sexual assault. He once escaped from an inpatient psychiatric facility where he'd been placed involuntarily after he threatened his military superiors and attempted to hide firearms. Yet, this was able to legally secure an AR-15 and other firearms from various authorized gun stores?

I'm a gun owner and support the right to bear arms, but like all rights offered to the citizens of this country, there are stipulations set forth with good reason. However, firearm regulations are completely useless if our system is so flawed that it failed to block the sale of a firearm to a dangerous and deranged criminal deviant of this magnitude.

This must be rectified, like yesterday. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. I don't want to hear excuses. I want it fixed -- NOW.
I want to see the military working overtime getting all the old DV and other relevant cases uploaded to the proper database ASAP.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

He should’ve been locked up in prison or a psych ward.....no worries about his right to bear arms then.

Egregious negligence by multiple agencies/authorities or powerful defense attorneys minimizing every offense & deviant action DPK made? Or both?

Here's How A False Conspiracy Theory About The Texas Shooter Being Antifa Went Viral

Tweets with false reporting, a doctored screenshot, and a boost from Google...

The*article*went so far as to publish a fake account of what happened in the church, citing an unverified screenshot of a text message. The post has over 240,000 likes, shares, and comments on Facebook, and was shared more than 8,600 times on Twitter, according to social sharing tracking tool BuzzSumo.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/ja...nspiracy-theory-about-the-texas-shooter-being

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Looking at him with the domestic violence issue, I would not be surprised if he has a history of bullying.

If that is his parent's house they have some serious money. I know we can't sleuth them, but it will be interesting to learn more about them as more news is released. At this time, I'm feeling sorry for them. No parent could possibly want their child to do what this guy did.

I’m honestly like three or four pages behind but this house in Texas may be $500-$600k. In other states it would be well over $2mil. That’s why every one seems to be moving here.

It is a major Charlie Foxtrot!

"It's him. It's him." Him who? Are they saying this dude was crazy enough they were all expecting him to show up and massacre the church members? Why the heck were they there if they thought that?

He was shooting from outside. Then it got quiet and someone entered. "It's
him" in context sounds like they meant the creep with the gun who had been outside and was now in.

I’m honestly like three or four pages behind but this house in Texas may be $500-$600k. In other states it would be well over $2mil. That’s why every one seems to be moving here.

I’ve read the House was valued between $800,000 to $1,000,000.
From memory, it sat on 28 acres

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theonce-ler