TX - Abigail “Abby” Young, Up for Parole on a Yearly Basis

"On 9/19/2013, the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles denied release and issued a serve all for this offender."..

This was done so that she would not come up for parole every year. Saves them time and the rest of us a lot of effort, we don't have to campaign yearly to keep her locked up.

IMO August of 2018 is far too early for this murdering monster to be set free. She needs to be caged for life.

A vet should neuter her before they release her in 2018

"Merry Christmas" to precious Emma in Heaven - 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFnhvEs63NY
Video: Emma Thompson - Christmas Memorial - 2010

10635711_568081773322478_4601115557625220312_n.jpg
~~~
10850174_573406322790023_3317564726777874660_n.jpg

624539.gif
With loving thoughts of precious Emma Thompson during this holiday season . . .
forever and always in my heart!

"Merry Christmas" in Heaven sweet, precious Emma!

Although you are gone . . . long before your time . . . you will never be forgotten!

I know you and all of the angels in Heaven will celebrate the birth of Christ.

Emma, you are in a glorious place now and no one will ever hurt you again because
you are in God's loving care and you now soar with the angels.

Rest in eternal peace and may perpetual light shine upon you, Emma . . .
precious child of God.
442181.gif

Abigail Young is still incarcerated at the Christina Melton Crain Unit
in Gatesville, Coryell County - TX.

The following is Parole Review information on Abigail Young
via the Texas Department of Criminal Justice - TX.

Name: YOUNG, ABIGAIL ELIZABETH SID Number: 08428403
TDCJ Number: 01668233

Parole Review Information

Parole Review Status

Not in Parole Review

The offender is currently not in the review process.

Last Parole Decision

Denied on 09/19/2013

SERVE ALL- Deny parole and not release the offender until the serve-all date, which is the projected release date or minimum expiration date as determined by the Texas Department of Criminal Justice.
Denial reason(s): 2D

* Note: One or more of the components indicated in each paragraph may apply, but only one is required for denial (D).

2D NATURE OF OFFENSE - THE RECORD INDICATES THAT THE INMATE COMMITTED ONE OR MORE VIOLENT CRIMINAL ACTS INDICATING A CONSCIOUS DISREGARD FOR THE LIVES, SAFETY, OR PROPERTY OF OTHERS; OR THE INSTANT OFFENSE OR PATTERN OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITY HAS ELEMENTS OF BRUTALITY, VIOLENCE, OR CONSCIOUS SELECTION OF VICTIM'S VULNERABILITY SUCH THAT THE INMATE POSES A CONTINUING THREAT TO PUBLIC SAFETY; OR THE RECORD INDICATES USE OF A WEAPON.

Next Parole Review Date

08/16/2018

Source:

http://offender.tdcj.state.tx.us/OffenderSearch/offenderDetail.action?sid=08428403
Texas Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ) - Abigail Elizabeth Young

***______________________________________________***

Justice for Abigail Young's precious daughter, Emma Thompson, who was barely 4 years old when she was brutally raped and murdered by Abigail Young's then boyfriend, Lucas Coe, still prevails!

And special thanks, once again, to everyone who wrote letters protesting the parole of
AbigailYoung during the two successful letter writing campaigns to the Texas Department of Criminal Justice - Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles (TBPP).

Every letter was read and taken into consideration by TBPP. You were a voice for Emma Thompson.

Ann-TX-will you help me interpret this?

SERVE ALL- Deny parole and not release the offender until the serve-all date, which is the projected release date or minimum expiration date as determined by the Texas Department of Criminal Justice.

Is she done or will she come up for parole again?

The state of Texas passed Emma's Law, which will now preclude her from being up for parole for the next 5 years. So in 2019, she will have another parole hearing.

Ann-TX-will you help me interpret this?

Is she done or will she come up for parole again?
Hi, believe09!

Abigail Young will be eligible for parole in 2018.

As indicated by the Texas Department of Corrections - Texas Board of Pardons & Paroles, the review date is: 8/16/2018.

Also, according to a maternal family member, this date was verified by a Houston, TX news anchor/reporter.

Breathing room....thank goodness there is some breathing room.

Hi, Zuri!

Abigail Young will be eligible for parole in 2018. Her last parole was denied in 2013 following the passage of Emma's Law.

As indicated by the Texas Department of Corrections - Texas Board of Pardons & Paroles, the review date is: 8/16/2018.

It's a disgrace that someone who let their child be sexually abused and murdered didn't get more than 20 years in the first place......but up for parole each year? Astounding.

She is an evil ***** who should never walk free. A vet needs to fix her so she can't breed again.

Can I get a reminder on this? When she is up for parole again in 2018? Is there a place to set notifications for certain topics?

It is my understanding that she will be released in August of 2018 and will no longer come up for yearly parole review.

It is my opinion that she should never be released.

Hi, Zuri!

Abigail Young will be eligible for parole in 2018. Her last parole was denied in 2013 following the passage of Emma's Law.

Bumping. I had not considered the math contributing to the serve all date. If she walks out of the door in August of 2018...let's sleuth that piece out.

The following was posted by Amanda Matthews today, 6/9/15, on her Facebook page, Emma ForJustice. Amanda created this page for her precious niece, Emma Thompson, long ago.

This "post" by Amanda is heartfelt. It brought tears to my eyes. This date, 6 years ago, is the last time Amanda saw her precious barely 4 year old niece alive.

This page was also instrumental, like Justice For Emma Thompson (Facebook page created by LCoastMom), in encouraging folks from all over the world to write letters to the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles and request that they deny Abigail Young, Emma's mother and Amanda's sister, parole twice.
~~~~~~~

Emma ForJustice

48 mins · 6/9/2015

.6 years ago today was the last weekend I spent with you! I wish in my heart that I would have known the truth! I wish I wouldn't of been blinded by trusting my sister the one woman besides myself that I thought would at no expense not protect you and your sisters! 6 years ago I knew nothing of what was happening to you and I wish that God would have guided my blind eyes to see Lucas Coe that monster for what he was! I no longer blame myself for God knows who is responsible for your abuse neglect and death! It's always hard to reflect on these last days I spent with you because I remember you were sad and not yourself! I remember your sweet smile asking me when I was leaving and when your daddy was coming home! I remember tucking you in and you asking me to close your door after reading you a bed time story! Little did I know the boogie man was not the reason you wanted your light left on but your Moms boyfriend was that reason! If I knew then what I know now I would have wrapped you up in my arms and taken you far away from there! I didn't see any bruises on you and I knew you were acting different but I believed that to be your Daddy moving out and the changes you were going through in you sweet little 4 year old mind! Emma you have taught me to look at the big picture to ask questions and to never ignore a gut feeling! You made me the person I am today and for you I will be forever greatful! I think of you all day everyday... When I see a beautiful sun rise you are the thought that crosses my mind and every time the sky turns pink during a Galveston Bay sunset I know your halo is shinning in the silver lining of the clouds! Your cousin misses you too and we remember that you are the reason we tell the truth at any expense! Thank you for the 4 years you blessed us with your presence and for the time on this earth that you made us smile! I miss you my most beautiful angel now and forever! Send me a wink from the heavens above "I love yous big much" baby girl! Love always,
Aunt Am

PS You will always be my most beautiful angel! XOXO

Source:

https://www.facebook.com/emma.forjustice?fref=nf
Facebook - Emma ForJustice

Remembering two years ago . .. . .

June 14, 2013 was a significant day for the State of Texas in honor of Emma Thompson.

EMMA'S LAW:

On June 14, 2013, then Texas Gov. Rick Perry signed HB431 into law .. . .Emma's Law in honor of Emma Thompson, a barely 4 year old innocent child who was brutally raped and beaten to death by Lucas Coe on June 27, 2009.

As a result of Emma's Law, the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles gave Abigail Young, Emma Thompson's mother and girlfriend of Lucas Coe at the time of Emma's murder, a 5 year set-off when they denied Young parole during her second parole review in August, 2013.

Special thanks to Laurie Thompson, Emma's paternal grandmother, State of Texas Rep. Debbie Riddle and Andy Kahan, City of Houston Crime Victims Office director - for their hard work in getting Emma's Law passed in 2013.

Also, special thanks to the Texas House of Representatives and Texas Senators who unanimously passed this very important law in honor of the precious child, Emma Thompson, who captured the hearts of many world-wide. There was NOT one opposition vote! Way to go, Texas!

The State of Texas enacted "Emma's Law" (in honor of Emma Thompson) during the 2013 Legislative Session. Gov. Rick Perry signed HB431, now known as "Emma's Law", into law on June 14, 2013.

This was precious Emma Thompson's last Christmas in December, 2008:

1471318_663894203741234_2581838032864006824_n.jpg

Gone . . . but never, ever forgotten!
442181.gif

The state of Texas passed Emma's Law, which will now preclude her from being up for parole for the next 5 years. So in 2019, she will have another parole hearing.

She will not come up for parole again but will be released in 2018 which is her serve all date.

In Florida she would be required to serve 85 percent of her sentence. Too bad Texas doesn't have that law.

It is disgusting that she will be released after only 9 years. Emma will never be released, she is gone forever.

Can I get a reminder on this? When she is up for parole again in 2018? Is there a place to set notifications for certain topics?

She will not have another parole hearing. She will be released in August 2018 unless she misbehaves in prison. It is an automatic thing, release at her serve all date.

Remembering Emma Thompson . . .

Six years ago today, 6/27/15, Emma Thompson flew up to Heaven on the wings of an angel. She was barely 4 years old.

Emma was a victim of sexual child abuse by her mother's (Abigail Young) then boyfriend, Lucas Coe.

On 6/27/09, Lucas Coe sexually assaulted and beat Emma to death. Emma sustained horrific injuries. She died a brutal, horrific, painful death. (per Lucas Coe's trial testimony in Houston, Harris County, TX in September, 2010).

In September, 2010, Lucas Coe was convicted and found guilty, as charged, of super aggravated sexual assault of a child under age 6.

The heightened charge meant Coe would NOT be eligible for parole if convicted. He was convicted and found guilty as charged. Coe was sentenced to Life Without Parole and will NEVER be paroled!

Justice for Emma Thompson prevails!

In July 2010, Abigail Young, Emma's mother, was found guilty of reckless serious bodily injury to a child by omission. She was sentenced to 20 years in state prison which is the maximum sentence for that charge.

Jurors actually convicted Young of the lesser of two possible charges. If they had been convinced that Young, a Registered Nurse, “intentionally or knowingly” failed to protect her daughter, she could have faced a life sentence.

It is unfortunate Young was not found guilty of the more serious charge. The consolation is that she was found guilty and sentenced to 20 years in state prison.

Justice for Emma prevails!

A few months after Abigail Young's trial, one of the jurors contacted me. She was horrified that Abigail Young was up for parole after serving only a few months of a 20 year sentence. She said she regrets not being the "hold out" and finding Young guilty of the more serious charge.

Today .. . . Lucas Coe continues to serve his Life WITHOUT Parole sentence at the Texas Department of Criminal Justice - McConnell Unit in Beeville, TX. He will spend the rest of his life in state prison!

Abigail Young, after two denied parole reviews, continues to serve her 20 year sentence at Texas Department of Criminal Justice - Christina Melton Crain Unit in Gatesville, TX. Her next parole review is in 2018.

Emma is gone, but she will never, ever be forgotten by her family and the many friends and supporters who sought justice for precious Emma Thompson. Rest in peace, Emma . . . precious child of God!
~~~~~

In Loving Memory of precious Emma Thompson . . .

Emma, it has been 6 years that you left this earth and flew to Heaven on the wings of an angel.

I know that you are.. . .safe in Heaven . . . and no one will ever hurt you again.

You are now in God's loving care and one of God's sweetest, most beautiful little angels.

Walk hand in hand with Jesus, precious Emma .. . . .

And fly and soar high with the angels in Heaven!
442181.gif

You are gone . . .. but you will never, ever be forgotten!

~ ~ ~ Rest in peace, Emma . . . justice prevails for you here on earth! ~ ~ ~

11659329_667437033386951_4243769634429415469_n.jpg

The following post was made my Laurie Thompson, Emma Thompson's paternal grandmother, on Justice For Emma Thompson facebook page.

Special thanks to Laurie Thompson for this very important update.

Governor Abbott is our current Governor Greg Abbott of Texas.

~~~~~

POST BY LAURIE THOMPSON:

Today (6/27/15) at 2:09pm

HB 3387 was signed into law by Governor Abbott last week. This bill gives the parole board discretion to assign sex offender conditions to anyone being considered for release whose crime contributed to or was complicit in the commissioning of sexual injury or sexual assault. It is one more measure to protect children, the elderly and/or disabled from sexual predators or those with a proven track record enabling sexual predators. It is a recognition that they cannot be trusted to be near children, the elderly or disabled in the greater community. It will hopefully prevent these released offenders from having access to living arrangements, schools, hospitals, clinics, day care centers, school buses & any kind of employment that can bring them into contact with those at greatest risk. It is now in effect and ready for consideration in 2018.

Source:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-For-Emma-Thompson/203731323059815?ref=profile
Facebook - Justice For Emma Thompson

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$