Found Deceased TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but I’ve wondered if that’s the time the transaction went thru for whatever reason. I’d say we’ve had conflicting times. It also wouldn’t take 14 minutes to get there at 6 am.

This was briefly discussed on the first thread, though I don't know if a good answer was found.

When I entered the two locations on Google Maps, the estimate was 11-13 minutes from LA Fitness (on Haskell) to the Racetrac (on Inwood). The timeline has him leaving LA Fitness at 5:38 and RT camera footage starts at 5:47, which seems awfully fast (nine minutes).

Someone else used the "arrive at X time" feature on Google Maps (which factors in the traffic conditions) and found that it would have taken 11 minutes, so again two minutes faster.

Again, i haven't gone through the entire 54 pages of the first thread, so I don't know if that was ever clarified. AW leaves the RT at around 5:50, but the bank transaction time stamp is 6:01.

This lands at random but it is the third time this has been posted.

ADMIN NOTE:

Folks, as per TOS, discussion about orientation is not allowed. (Already it has resulted in numerous posts having to be removed due to debate or bickering or general discussion about sexuality.)

Alan has a husband. Period.

It is not victim friendly to speculate negatively on a victim unless such speculation is based on known fact. IOW, do not speculate on a clandestine encounter unless there is known fact on which to base that discussion.

Thank you.

On another note, it is clearly spelled out in The Rules that members must NOT argue with a Moderator on the thread.

I just watched every news clip I could find that had video footage of Alan surrounding the time of his disappearance. ATM, the only speculations that make sense to me are that
(a) Someone left the gym at approx. the same time as he did and tracked him, stopped him - "hey, I think I have your credit card" or whatever....
(b)He was spotted at the gas station and was stopped shortly after he left there on some ruse

Motives?
(a) the car
(b) someone took offense to him for whatever reason, and followed him from the gym

These are the only two scenarios I can come up with ATM, subject to change!

Amateur opinion and speculation

I just watched every news clip I could find that had video footage of Alan surrounding the time of his disappearance. ATM, the only speculations that make sense to me are that
(a) Someone left the gym at approx. the same time as he did and tracked him, stopped him - "hey, I think I have your credit card" or whatever....
(b)He was spotted at the gas station and was stopped shortly after he left there on some ruse

Motives?
(a) the car
(b) someone took offense to him for whatever reason, and followed him from the gym

These are the only two scenarios I can come up with ATM, subject to change!

Amateur opinion and speculation

Agree with you on these possible scenarios.

There has been speculation on the condition of the vehicle. Specifically, if there was a crime then why no evidence of foul play in the car? Going along with your scenario B (spotted at gas station) and then A (car was motive), I could sadly imagine a perp with a gun forcing Alan from the vehicle and him complying in hopes they would just leave him be. MOO

Agree with you on these possible scenarios.

There has been speculation on the condition of the vehicle. Specifically, if there was a crime then why no evidence of foul play in the car? Going along with your scenario B (spotted at gas station) and then A (car was motive), I could sadly imagine a perp with a gun forcing Alan from the vehicle and him complying in hopes they would just leave him be. MOO

How do we know there was no evidence of foul play in the car? Sometimes LE can be terribly silent.

How do we know there was no evidence of foul play in the car? Sometimes LE can be terribly silent.
I’d like to know what triggered the “endangered” missing person status. There is a very specific criteria for that designation.

amateur opinion and speculation

Yes. In the case of Juan "Cookie" Hernandez, who was found deceased in a shallow grave miles from where he was last seen, his mother, who posts in his thread, [Yajaira] said LAPD detectives “knew from the beginning that Juan was dead” but could not disclose that information to her as they hadn’t located his body and were working with the FBI.

It is my firm belief that LE know a lot more than they have released. I don't believe he left voluntarily at all.

The video tape time shows he arrived to the gas station much earlier- 5:47 am.

If there were any conversations, transactions or interactions at the gas station presumably they would have been picked up on the CCTV that the police have. Unless they occurred out of sight? But he is seen leaving the gas station on the CCTv I think so if that led to repercussions it had to happen elsewhere.

LE might know more indeed. Because there had to be clues in and around the car. Plus a possible sighting on camera in the area where the car was found.

IMO nothing happened in and around the gas station at all... I think he and his car went straight to the location where the car was found.

His husband went looking for him right after 7.00 AM. I wonder where he searched, if he talked to anybody that might explain perhaps his state of mind that morning. LE could have posted the route he took and show the exact location of the car, but that rarely ever happens.

In many news reports and interviews Tim White says the vehicle was in “fine” condition.

I don’t know if I’ve said this before, but I have thought about it several times. This car retails for 51k. There are many cars on the road in Dallas well above that price point. For that matter, Alan’s normal car *could* likely be more valuable than this car. Incidentally, I would assume his normal car is in fine condition as well.

Have there been any verified reports on Alan's " normal car "?

I'm curious about the details pertaining to his driving the loaner.
WHY exactly was his personal vehicle in the shop? It has been said it was in for routine, or general or basic service IIRCC.

WHAT does that mean exactly? An oil change doesn't take that long to do.
HOW long exactly had AW been driving the loaner Porsche? Which will answer the next question I have.
WHEN exactly did his personal vehicle go in the shop?

WHAT make and model is AW's personal vehicle?Color?
WAS his personal vehicle in excellent condition? Fair or fine condition?

HAD Alan and his personal vehicle been involved in a car accident anytime shortly before he put it in the shop?

WAS the personal vehicle actually Alan's personal vehicle?
WAS it a company owned vehicle included in his employee package?

WHEN was his personal vehicle due to be completed and swapped out with the loaner?
Date and time he was to return the Porsche loaner and receive his vehicle back?
WHAT, if anything does the timing and or circumstances surrounding Alan White's " normal car"
going into the shop and the loaner SUV being driven for the time leading up to his disappearance?

Can someone help me locate some info that I know I’ve read somewhere? I know that I saw it reported or stated somewhere that when Allen left Racetrack, he went through the Church’s parking lot (which adjoins each other) to exit. TIA.
That was stated in a post here that has since likely been removed since it wasn't from an approved source.

Can someone help me locate some info that I know I’ve read somewhere? I know that I saw it reported or stated somewhere that when Allen left Racetrack, he went through the Church’s parking lot (which adjoins each other) to exit. TIA.

Per the Media/Timeline that info is linked to WFAA reporter on 11/5:

https://twitter.com/RozierReports/status/1324413633816895489

"The family tells me after pumping gas the businessman drive off the lot, thru Church’s Chicken, Auto Zone, and then north on Inwood toward his house."

**Apologies for my repeat edits on this

TX - TX - Alan White, 55, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020 -MEDIA, MAPS, TIMELINE **NO DISCUSSION**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member