GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could not.

But then I think houses retain the energy, (good or bad) of it's previous owner's.

BUT, if you didn't know what had happened there, you wouldn't know? I don't know.

I recall reading some article a couple of months ago where a couple bought a house and then found out a murder had taken place there and I think they sued the realtor for lack of full disclosure. Don't quote me, I wasn't paying attention. :blushing:

Catching up and behind but .... I've seen an interview with the lady that bought/lives in Travis Alexander's house.

I believe the mother should be allowed to do what she will with her own property, IF she had no knowledge of this crime. Her life is devastated already, would all the kind folks take away her only asset too? In my opinion, we have ENOUGH, too many parks and memorials to murdered children. Maybe we need to swing the other way and find out WHY this is happening, and spend the money on HELP for these kids.

My opinion only

Oh I agree with you on your post here. I didn't want to have it dedicated to AH. I also agree it's entirely up to the mother.

She certainly is considered completely innocent in this so far.

To that end, I despise the makeshift roadside memorials where people have died. I will spare you the lengthy stories I have about this but suffice to say I've had several friends die in accidents, (as has everyone else I imagine) and I don't like to memorialize where they were killed/taken/shot/murdered/crashed.

I'd rather memorialize their beautiful life!

But...but...couldn't we develop an ankle bracelet with a high voltage electrode that would ZAP them? Please? :please: and maybe a back up pack that sprays them with bear spray?

COME ON. I waaant it to happen.

lol! I am afraid that's not enough to control them. :)

Catching up and behind but .... I've seen an interview with the lady that bought/lives in Travis Alexander's house.

Was she thrilled to own it?

I do think there are some folks that like the idea that they are living in a house where a famous murder took place.

Having seen some of the murder photos I just couldn't imagine.

Thank you. I find it interesting that in my friends case there was no push for father to offer support, just his name was needed. He is still paying nothing.
I'm getting O/T with this -
Has she filed for support? It's terrible that he's not!! If she files, the state relinquished it from his paycheck or disability. He also can't claim government assistance, if he ends up owing back child support.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. I find it interesting that in my friends case there was no push for father to offer support, just his name was needed. He is still paying nothing.

He is not paying your friend anything. But I am sure the govt is taking money from him to pay for what your friend gets.

She would have no right because of privacy laws to know what they are doing with him.

Unless he has an income so low that he would not be expected to pay anything, he is. She should ask for child support. Just because someone pays child support does not mean they get visitation, if that is her fear.

I hope she contacts an advocate that can help her with any legal issues. I bet there are some free services in her community. The rules can be complex and they change, Sequestration has impacted a lot of services, so there are changes because of that as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, LE could mean after the fact. I am just surprised that if there was an accomplice, no one has been arrested. How many friends could this guy possibly have? Police have his computer, could check his e-mails, texts, phone records.

Think 'friend of a friend'. No trail.

Was she thrilled to own it?

I do think there are some folks that like the idea that they are living in a house where a famous murder took place.

Having seen some of the murder photos I just couldn't imagine.

Maybe I'm an odd duck, but I'd have no problem with a house where a crime was committed. I don't believe in energy, ghosts, and all that stuff. Some people just don't think what happens in there before, has any effect on them. If I got a great deal on a house no one else would buy...I'd take it. The only reason I wouldn't, is because of lookey loos. I would hate weirdos showing up wanting to scope out the house. (I've seen that reported on high profile crime houses.)

I wonder if people who do not use and abuse children will ever truly understand the motivations of those who do. And really, are we taking a risk with our own mental health to even try? I have really tried to figure out the why's concerning some child abusers in my own life, and it seems my brain will just not let me go there. And I have to wonder if there is a good reason for that.

I've always thought that the queasy sickening feeling most people get when we think of such things gets mixed up with sexual stimulation as they develop.

WOW! I can't believe what I'm reading. The baby was asphyxiated by Wal Mart plastic bags. HELLO?

What do gun symbols and archery symbols have to do with this?

Maybe I'm reading this whole thing wrong? Please correct me.

my opinion only.

Don't worry about this...I think the whole conversation really was a culmination
of several other posts talking about a sticker TH had on his car and an activity record of him participating in some kind of archery competition.

I will absolutely clear my cookies and cancel my membership to Websleuths and give up ever trying to solve one of these cases again if it turns out that TH was actually some kind of brilliant mastermind who uses subliminal messages by using stickers on his car and symbolism from his youth archery.

...(I might have made that claim before. Can't remember).

I have mentioned before that I have a relative who counseled the worst of the worst sex offenders, She quit a great paying job with great benefits because she could not do it one more minute.

They justify everything they do. They do not see ANYTHING wrong with raping a four year old. They are glib and charming, some of them.

The interesting thing she said which is different from research I have read is that most of them did not suffer sex abuse, It was horrendous emotional abuse. But then again, because they are such great liars, they may be lying about that because of some strange reason?

I have read that they escalate from peeping to raping. But that is rapists. Don't know about child offenders.

I cannot believe that TH did not molest others.

Maybe I'm an odd duck, but I'd have no problem with a house where a crime was committed. I don't believe in energy, ghosts, and all that stuff. Some people just don't think what happens in there before, has any effect on them. If I got a great deal on a house no one else would buy...I'd take it. The only reason I wouldn't, is because of lookey loos. I would hate weirdos showing up wanting to scope out the house. (I've seen that reported on high profile crime houses.)

I'm glad you mentioned this.

We went and looked at a really nice house last year and I just had my heart set on it but some very bad people had lived there prior. LOTS and lots of bad traffic coming and going. I had to get it out of my head.

But then, other people bought the house and moved in. Nothing happened.

I may change my name to Henny Penny.

I have mentioned before that I have a relative who counseled the worst of the worst sex offenders, She quit a great paying job with great benefits because she could not do it one more minute.

They justify everything they do. They do not see ANYTHING wrong with raping a four year old. They are glib and charming, some of them.

The interesting thing she said which is different from research I have read is that most of them did not suffer sex abuse, It was horrendous emotional abuse. But then again, because they are such great liars, they may be lying about that because of some strange reason?

I have read that they escalate from peeping to raping. But that is rapists. Don't know about child offenders.

I cannot believe that TH did not molest others.

WOW.

I am dumbfounded. God Bless your relative. That's not a job I could do. I could never do foster care or be a social worker either because I'd be too pissed off all the time.

I'm glad you mentioned this.

We went and looked at a really nice house last year and I just had my heart set on it but some very bad people had lived there prior. LOTS and lots of bad traffic coming and going. I had to get it out of my head.

But then, other people bought the house and moved in. Nothing happened.

I may change my name to Henny Penny.

O/T again, but I have a really old book of folktales. That was my absolute favorite folktale as a child. I make that same reference sometimes and people have no idea what I'm talking about!

Well, how about old menopausal women with sniper rifles?

I'd be there.

Yes! Or Dexter.

On a serious note there needs to be reform and no parole for sexual/and violent offenders.

O/t but I have a totally different feeling because of actual homes I know. They continue to have tragedy after tragedy happen in certain homes with different owners. Really sad things.

So I have decided some homes are in some kind of bad spot in the universe and I would not want them.

O/t but I have a totally different feeling because of actual homes I know. They continue to have tragedy after tragedy happen in certain homes with different owners. Really sad things.

So I have decided some homes are in some kind of bad spot in the universe and I would not want them.

Not to mention it attracts crazy murder junkie and wannabes to your house. That's just too much negative energy for me.

Yes! Or Dexter.

On a serious note there needs to be reform and no parole for sexual/and violent offenders.

This has been a problem that is being looked at where I live. The civil commitment of these offenders is really expensive and it is felt that at some point it will be waaaaay to expensive to continue, so they want to release some of these monsters with monitoring and bracelets. So far, no go, but I am very scared because these monsters have lawyers working on it.

There has been discussion that you don't want to make it so they can't have a lesser penalty if they keep the child alive.

It is felt that if the penalty is too severe, the monsters will kill the child. Nothing to lose.

They say that they kill the children not because they enjoy the killing, but it is to leave no witness.

I really feel a one time offense and you are locked up forever and ever.

Then there is no worry about escalation. I posted an article earlier that talks about how the average molester molests 400-800 times.

Whether they can be rehabbed or not does not enter into to it for me. They are done, as far as I a concerned. They have destroyed another's life who will need years of therapy, probably.

If you choose to drink and drive and hit a tree and become a paraplegic, there is no do over. If you rape someone, there is no do over.

This has been a problem that is being looked at where I live. The civil commitment of these offenders is really expensive and it is felt that at some point it will be waaaaay to expensive to continue, so they want to release some of these monsters with monitoring and bracelets. So far, no go, but I am very scared because these monsters have lawyers working on it.

There has been discussion that you don't want to make it so they can't have a lesser penalty if they keep the child alive.

It is felt that if the penalty is too severe, the monsters will kill the child. Nothing to lose.

They say that they kill the children not because they enjoy the killing, but it is to leave no witness.

I really feel a one time offense and you are locked up forever and ever.

Then there is no worry about escalation. I posted an article earlier that talks about how the average molester molests 400-800 times.

Whether they can be rehabbed or not does not enter into to it for me. They are done, as far as I a concerned. They have destroyed another's life who will need years of therapy, probably.

If you choose to drink and drive and hit a tree and become a paraplegic, there is no do over. If you rape someone, there is no do over.

I agree. Raping an innocent child is no accident. There's absolutely no valid reason nor excuse for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53