GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
They still say an isolated incident. Hm

If we think about it, it is isolated. There is nothing else going on like it in the area at this time.
But imo it doesnt mean others are safe. Stay aware, keep your kids close.

I had looked earlier at the house at 649 BB Drive for cameras via video & google maps. That sign could have bit me in the you know what...

Anyway, I didn't know you had to pay for a permit to have alarms in Saginaw (or anywhere). Only $10 per year but you can be fined if you don't have the permit. Learn something new everyday. Probably the fee helps offset the cost of false alarms?

http://www.ci.saginaw.tx.us/index.aspx?nid=139

Does anyone know what kind of car this is?

http://goo.gl/maps/yDRF7

Thanks.

(Google street view of white car taken April 2013.)

I'm not good at cars but I'll say ... it looks Camero-ish to me?

I'm google-walking around the neighborhood and I noticed what is an oddity to me. One street over on Babbling Brook, there's a house with a red truck in the driveway and all the front windows appear boarded up or covered.

Is that a Texas 'keep the sun out' thing, a 'I'm about to be condemned thing' or.... a 'I don't want people seeing what I'm doing in here' thing? Thoughts?

I'm google-walking around the neighborhood and I noticed what is an oddity to me. One street over on Babbling Brook, there's a house with a red truck in the driveway and all the front windows appear boarded up or covered.

Is that a Florida 'keep the sun out' thing, a Florida 'I'm expecting a hurricane any minute' thing, a 'I'm about to be condemned thing' or.... a 'I don't want people seeing what I'm doing in here' thing? Thoughts?

(Florida?)

Is that a Florida 'keep the sun out' thing, a Florida 'I'm expecting a hurricane any minute' thing, a 'I'm about to be condemned thing' or.... a 'I don't want people seeing what I'm doing in here' thing? Thoughts?

Can you post a picture of the boarded house with the red truck? Tia

Didn't the police try to visit the house they went to today on the 3rd but no one was home? I think it was that house. I doubt they are suspects more then likely just wanting to ask a few questions maybe about seeing Alanna that day. If its true what media reported and someone from the house cuts grass for neighbors then I wonder if he was cutting grass that day b/c it was nice outside prefect to cut a lot of yards and not have to keep stopping due to heat. If he was outside then he might have seen her out and about and helping the police with estimated last time she was seen.

Good memory! :thumb:

Hah! Texas. Sorry. Mind's on another case. :blushing: So that's be a 'not likely' on the hurricane thing... :blushing:

It's still odd, even if it was Florida...and Florida usually wins all "odd" awards!

Does anyone know what kind of car this is?

http://goo.gl/maps/yDRF7

Thanks.

(Google street view of white car taken April 2013.)
Are they giving the finger to the google car? lol

The car looks like a Chevy Camaro Z28, but I don't know much about cars, so take that with a grain of salt.

Ugh. I'm having issues trying to link. :blushing: If you enter 623 Crystal Brook Drive, Saginaw, you should be able to see it.

Ugh. I'm having issues trying to link. :blushing: If you enter 623 Crystal Brook Drive, Saginaw, you should be able to see it.

You mean 628? The red truck has bird poop or paint or something above the rear right wheel, for sure. I see what you mean about the windows of the house. LOL

That home is almost back yard neighbors with Alanna's home. sigh.

i can't figure out how to enter addy on my phone, grrr... someone pls link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517