GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is not the street or intersection, it is what was said, they want to know if these 2 drivers saw anything.

I still see a bill capped person behind tree number 2 in the pixilated color versions. I've looked a few times and am not sure it is an old part of the tree. But, I don't see too well.

But this is not the tarp location site. They are being asked to come forward as witnesses. The sun looks higher up in the sky based on the shadows, not 7 pm shadows at all. KWIM?

Here is the house the CCTV is taken from. Not sure of the number, 2nd house near the end of Babbling Brook Drive before Bridle Trail, next to 657: http://goo.gl/maps/YWBPO

EDIT:It's 661 Babbling Brook Drive

yk36kML.png

And here is a streetview pointing the same way the camera has taken the pictures (or as close to it as possible)

YTTNqoS.png

Here's the CCTV for reference (resized large by me too):

rBBAv4x.jpg

When I go to this link, click the photo, then click (on windows computers) ctrl and +, five times to enlarge, I see long hair driver in 2nd car. My vision is not great anymore, so...Anyone else see anything?

LE has so much equipment. I wonder if they could get part of a license plate at all.

And I wonder if they could get a pretty good look at the driver?

I know the video itself has imitations, but maybe they have programs that enhance?.

I think like another poster said (forgive me this thread is moving so fast I couldn't grab your name) maybe there is video of her walking in this area at the same time these cars are seen driving down the street.

I said it. ;) If the video caught these cars, there almost has to be video of Alanna.

I think like another poster said (forgive me this thread is moving so fast I couldn't grab your name) maybe there is video of her walking in this area at the same time these cars are seen driving down the street.

I think it's possible that they have scoured the entire timeline in this on surveillance video, identified all the cars that drove by with the exception of these two. They probably have made contact with the drivers of all the ID'ed cars, and still want to know whose these un ID'ed two are, and to find out if they could either be suspects or witnesses.
Jmo

I said it. ;) If the video caught these cars, there almost has to be video of Alanna.

Thank you and I agree AHINTEXAS!!!! :blushing: I think based on how sunny it is these are people they want to talk to about possibly seeing her walking or talking to someone. Not someone who would have seen someone unloading a tarp.

Okay, never mind the tree thing. With dandan08's capture, tree growth, and mentally flipping the trees, there is no bill capped person, for sure.

Thank you and I agree AHINTEXAS!!!! :blushing: I think based on how sunny it is these are people they want to talk to about possibly seeing her walking or talking to someone. Not someone who would have seen someone unloading a tarp.

Agreed. Another reason it would be great if they made public what she was wearing that day. I could jog someone's memory.....

LE has so much equipment. I wonder if they could get part of a license plate at all.

And I wonder if they could get a pretty good look at the driver?

I know the video itself has imitations, but maybe they have programs that enhance?.

I don't think so. The angles of the cars in the "released" photos does not allow it. Now, if there are red light cameras, most certainly! I don't know if small towns have those yet though.

Oh I just pray this will cause the break they need to find whoever did this to that lil baby. Get them and punish them to the full extant of the law and keep them from ever hurting another child again.

Those pictures look like they were taken in the middle of the day. Nearly mid-day based on the shadows. Not 3:30 or 4:00, and certainly not 7:00.

Of course we've speculated that she was taken very early in the time window of her absence.

I hope they can track these drivers down, but I have a bad feeling that it will amount to nothing.

So, can I take from this that Subies are plentiful in this area?

(Where I live there are maybe 1 in 1000 cars that are Subarus, even though we have a dealer in town.)

I used to drive a Subaru, I brought it with me when I moved back to Texas from Oregon. There aren't a lot of Subarus compared to the PNW.

My grandma is pictured sitting on the porch of her house and she passed away two years ago.

I hope you've saved a screen capture! <3

Agreed. Another reason it would be great if they made public what she was wearing that day. I could jog someone's memory.....

I wonder why they haven't. But then again, they haven't really released much at all. Unfortunately, with the media focused elsewhere they really don't have the pressures like in other cases to release information or talk to the public.

Well the black matte Civic looking car makes me think the driver is a young person. JMO

Re burning.

While attending college years ago, I worked at a resort in the summer. It was a lot of fun.

The owner had Mafia ties and the pay and other conditions were horrible. The kids who worked ini the kitchen told us when it was safe to eat the food that was served to the staff. We had swordfish a lot (sounds like a bummer, right) but it would be rotten , so the staff would let us know,

At the end of the season, we had a party and the owner let us use a wooden picnic table.

I don't know why, but we lit it on fire and burned it right to ashes. No one talked about it. Then or after. We just did it Anger at how we were treated? Sad because we would all be leaving for our respective States? Or, just a dumb thing kids do?

I have remembered it for the 40 some years, It was an odd feeling. Almost primitive.

I have not burned anything since except campfires. Very primitive, those as well.

Those pictures look like they were taken in the middle of the day. Nearly mid-day based on the shadows. Not 3:30 or 4:00, and certainly not 7:00.

Of course we've speculated that she was taken very early in the time window of her absence.

I hope they can track these drivers down, but I have a bad feeling that it will amount to nothing.

I used to drive a Subaru, I brought it with me when I moved back to Texas from Oregon. There aren't a lot of Subarus compared to the PNW.

I hope you've saved a screen capture! <3

We did....once the sadness eased and we were able to appreciate it for what it was...we framed it for my GP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geneasearcher