GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why they haven't. But then again, they haven't really released much at all. Unfortunately, with the media focused elsewhere they really don't have the pressures like in other cases to release information or talk to the public.

Just jumping off your post, not picking on you:

JMO, but I think that the Feds (FBI) and local LE have some sort of idea(s) what is going on here.

JMO, but it is local and they forces that are working cannot release much without spooking the target perp(s). If that is the case, look how much we have posted in this public forum alone that could tip off any perp that reads about their own crime. Imagine if local news in the area tipped them off. Imagine the other many public forums that are out there that tip them off. (There are many other crime boards these days.) Include the fast moving tweets, facebooks, you name it. That is just some thoughts on keeping murder perp info quiet.

I don't think so. The angles of the cars in the "released" photos does not allow it. Now, if there are red light cameras, most certainly! I don't know if small towns have those yet though.

I read an article on that the other day. It seems like they are everywhere!

How about Saginaw? Anyone know if you have license plate readers in your city.

Well the black matte Civic looking car makes me think the driver is a young person. JMO

I thought it was a Civic too, or a Subaru Impreza....but neither of those show photos with the side reflector "thingy" that can be seen right behind the front wheel well. However, the Mazda 3 has that feature.

So, can I take from this that Subies are plentiful in this area?

(Where I live there are maybe 1 in 1000 cars that are Subarus, even though we have a dealer in town.)

I never see Subarus around here.

I would not be at all surprised if these are not the photos they initially intended to release. I suspect that the fires last night caused them to pull back to re-evaluate or re-investigate what they had before, and these are just placeholders to keep people quiet.

Just jumping off your post, not picking on you:

JMO, but I think that the Feds (FBI) and local LE have some sort of idea(s) what is going on here.

JMO, but it is local and they forces that are working cannot release much without spooking the target perp(s). If that is the case, look how much we have posted in this public forum alone that could tip off any perp that reads about their own crime. Imagine if local news in the area tipped them off. Imagine the other many public forums that are out there that tip them off. (There are many other crime boards these days.) Include the fast moving tweets, facebooks, you name it. That is just some thoughts on keeping murder perp info quiet.

That makes sense and kind of lines up with their initial statements that its an "isolated" incident and the town is safe.

Its more wishful thinking than anything else.

I've found it, the 2nd house down on Babbling Brook Drive. This street view is looking away from the house, the same position as the CCTV pics:

http://goo.gl/maps/SXjaV

good eye dandan- that's it... you can see the stepping stone walk to the left of the drive , across the street form the house that had the camera, which is obvious in the pics

I thought police had been asking people about a black van a few weeks ago.

Is it safe to assume that the two cars do not belong to anyone in the neighborhood and that nobody in the neighborhood recognizes them as belonging to someone who has visited?

Perhaps there is video of Alanna on the street shortly before the time of these two vehicles passing???

Unless the house with the camera and the house she attempted to visit (where the friends weren't home) are in opposite directions from her house.

Before anyone reposts the pics, could you use ArianeEmory's pic? The other blew the margins bigtime for us using older computers or different browsers. tyvm

Here's another link for a pic of the vehicles.

BPkat9_CcAA_bYR.jpg

Meagan Harris ‏@BigDNyeBooker 13m Pics just released by the #Saginaw police. They show 2 vehicles who may be witnesses in the Alanna Gallagher case. pic.twitter.com/qfoOQ2iuqb

https://twitter.com/BigDNyeBooker
I don't recall who the brilliant person was that mentioned the shadows, but they were right. It's around 12 noon in these photos.

Where is LDhummingbird this evening? Maybe she has some insider info or thoughts on this release.

Unless the house with the camera and the house she attempted to visit (where the friends weren't home) are in opposite directs from her house.

Yes, the CCTV is taken from number 661 near the end of Babbling Brook just before Bridal Trail.

If there was CCTV from the other end of Babbling Brook near Silverbrook Drive, we'd be able to see if Alanna went past either of these 2 points. If she wasn't captured on CCTV then she was either taken into an house on her street or taken in a car on her street.

A friend just saw the channel five news van coming into Saginaw. I hope there is news!

Also in the previous thread the lady who saw a strange man in her driveway at 2am who then entered an house further up the road, I wonder what kind of car is on his driveway, and if it matches up with these that were released in the surveillance pictures.

I don't recall who the brilliant person was that mentioned the shadows, but they were right. It's around 12 noon in these photos.

Where is LDhummingbird this evening? Maybe she has some insider info or thoughts on this release.

I'm sorry, I've got nothing. I don't recognize the cars and neither does the family (admittedly, none of us are really good at recognizing cars). I was so hoping to have an "a-ha" moment when they released pictures today. I just hope these photos are meaningful to someone out there.

I think it would be helpful if they said what neighborhood these were taken in........

Babbling Brook?

Cindy Lane?

Somewhere in between?

An approximate time might be helpful, too........

I'm just hazarding a guess here and JMHO.

Looking at the shadows of the trees---I'd guess a time frame of 11 AM to 3 PM. To put a finer point on it 12ish to 2ish. But I'm going with the 11 to 3 because I don't know which direction this camera is facing or which way the street runs for sure. All just speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ