Recovered/Located TX - Alexis Cavazos, 16, last seen leaving her job, Dallas, 7 Feb 2021

We know there was a family argument (with her father and/or sister) a day or two before. Although all seemed to be forgiven and forgotten, is there a chance she actually felt differently inside and could have gone to live with her mother, or mother's relatives? Is that why her father suspects Alexis may still be alive and in the area?

See and that’s odd I think too that no one has made any pages like that yet? There is nothing on the news , I mean what is going on?

moo
I think it’s very odd too.
A public page where her friends, coworkers and others could brainstorm, organize searches, etc.
I think LE and her Dad know where she is.
JMO

Today I called the Boomerjacks location where she worked - I asked the young female that answered the phone if they served alcohol - the answer was no. I asked twice to verify.
JMO
That's odd since their marketing is so focused on alcohol. I wonder if they lost their liquor license or couldn't afford one. MIO

Today I called the Boomerjacks location where she worked - I asked the young female that answered the phone if they served alcohol - the answer was no. I asked twice to verify.
JMO
I wonder if they lost their liquor license? They’re in a wet area and all the BoomerJack’s Grill and Bars serve alcohol. If you go to the page for the specific store where she worked, they have a drink menu and drink specials.

Dallas Samuell Boulevard - BoomerJacks Grill & Bar | Dallas Fort Worth

Unless they are told to say that. Why would they advertise happy hour and a drinks menu if they dont?

I can answer that, somewhat. TGI Friday's is nationwide but some locations are owned by corporate and others are franchised. The franchised ones offer online ordering and pickup but the corporate ones don't. All the ones in my area are corporate and therefore I can't order online, which was quite irritating since they'd have all these cool promos but I couldn't order.

BoomerJacks only has locations in Texas so I don't think that could be the reason. (Smaller, fewer locations, more local control, less likely to allow such deviations, higher chance of customer confusion.)

COVID-19 may also have something to do with it. Locals - are bars open? Can someone walk in and order a drink and stay there? Can alcoholic drinks be taken to-go? Does someone have order food at the same time?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back