GUILTY TX - Andreen McDonald, 29, found deceased, Bexar County, 1 Mar 2019 *husband arrested*

Andreen McDonald's mother bracing for worst

Smith, who had hoped for the best, is bracing for the worst news about her daughter. She wonders how she will relay the bad news to her 6-year-old granddaughter, who still is waiting for her mother to come home.

"I'm thinking that she's gone right now. Like yesterday, I wasn't thinking like that, but right now, I'm thinking that she's gone," Smith said.

"Court records obtained by the Defenders on Monday show that McDonald had filed for divorce from his wife in February 2017. In the petition for divorce, McDonald noted that the marriage had "become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities." He later withdrew the petition, online court records show."

Warrant reveals blood, hair found in bathroom of missing woman's home

Snips from the Jamaican News outlet...

--"I love my daughter. I love my family. That's it," said McDonald as he was led away by deputies on Sunday afternoon at the Bexar County Justice Intake Center....

--He said they also found a portable burn barrel....

--"There was quite a bit of effort that went into destroying that receipt to try to prevent us seeing where it was purchased and when it was purchased," Salazar said...

--Later, police authorities noticed the husband leaving the house on surveillance they had placed around the property. He was later discovered to be in a gun shop, where Salazar said he purchased a handgun and ammunition....

--US media reports revealed, too, that investigators contacted "family members in the Caribbean (Jamaica)", who told them that Andreen McDonald was not there....

--The investigators are continuing their search in wooded areas in North Bexar County as the probe intensifies.

Jamaican feared dead in the US; husband booked for evidence tampering

My heart is just aching for their child. I hope the right people can keep her comforted and give her a wonderful life. This would be terrible for any child, but with non verbal autism, I just cannot imagine.

Prayers <3

Geez, it gotten to the point when I click on Websleuths that I think “let’s see what man has killed what woman today”. They look on social media like a happy loving couple. Selfish, cowardly man taking the mother from his child. :mad:

My heart is just aching for their child. I hope the right people can keep her comforted and give her a wonderful life. This would be terrible for any child, but with non verbal autism, I just cannot imagine.

Prayers <3
They said their child could have witnessed what happened to her mom, but she is non verbal and cannot tell them. :( So awful.

160+ volunteers help search for Andreen McDonald

SAN ANTONIO - Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar put out an appeal for help in the search for a missing mother. The response, though, surprised even him.

More than 160 people gathered Tuesday morning in a parking lot on Overlook Parkway, volunteering to try to find Andreen McDonald, 29.

"This is great to see. Community policing at its best right here," Salazar said, visually taking in the huge crowd. "This is giving us the capabilities that now we can start expanding our horizons a little bit more."

Video at link.

Missing Texas mom feared Air Force major husband would kill her, affidavit says

A Texas businesswoman who vanished last week told a friend "many times" that if she ever went missing, it would be because her husband had killed her, according to an arrest affidavit. CBS affiliate KENS-TV reports Andreen McDonald, 29, was reported missing when she didn't show up for work Friday at a local assisted living facility she owns, according to the Bexar County Sheriff's Office.

[...]

An affidavit filed by the Bexar County Sheriff's office includes interviews with two witnesses who went to her home Friday when she didn't show up at her gym, as she usually did, reports the San Antonio Express-News. Jerry Garcia, a sheriff's spokesman, told the paper that the witnesses referred to in the affidavit are "very close" friends of the missing woman. The document says the two women entered the home through an unlocked back door when no one answered and found blood and hair on a light switch.

"The first witness said that the missing person told her many times that if she ever went missing, it would be because the suspect killed her," the affidavit says.

The women said they also saw what appeared to be a fire on the ground in the backyard and a zipper in the fire. One of the women left to pick up Andreen McDonald's mother, and when she returned, they saw Andre McDonald leaving the house and called police.

[...]

He has so far not been cooperating with the investigation.

“He’s a very intelligent person, and I think he’s treating this as a game,” said the sheriff, who added, “I think it’s pretty evident that we’re not joking around with him. He’s behind bars right now.”

Missing Texas Mom Is Presumed Dead, and Suspect Husband Allegedly Bought Ax, Trash Bags, Gasoline

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/l...missing-San-Antonio-mom-has-been-13659801.php
I wonder if he was watching the news in Colorado? Sounds like it to me- blood in the bathroom, gas - so awful JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back