TX - Barry Theus, 2 mos, beaten to death, Harris County, 9 June 2007

I don't undertsnad why adult can't just deal with their own problems and not take them out on children....that is just uncalled for

The baby only weighed 7 lbs? This seems to have been going on for some time.

I'd like to take a baseball bat to wipe that crappy smirk off her face. She even looks like an ingrate.

I was thinking the same thing about that smirk, boy I would love to get my hands on her.

Yakwoman, Im already in Tx, about 4 hours from Houston, and I also have several baseball bats--which would leave more of an impression the alum or the wooden? A couple of strikes and I betcha I can get that little smart a## smirk off of her face.

Yakwoman, Im already in Tx, about 4 hours from Houston, and I also have several baseball bats--which would leave more of an impression the alum or the wooden? A couple of strikes and I betcha I can get that little smart a## smirk off of her face.

You Go Girl!!! I would take the alum bat if I was you :innocent:

It could be that the dad had wanted a boy or maybe the baby boy reminded her of her husband. Maybe the girls escaped abuse because they were girls like her and didn't remind her of their dad. Boy, their divorce must have been a nasty one. Maybe the husband had found another woman and that really set her off.

I hope she does get the death penalty. It sounds like she had been abusing the baby from the time of his birth because as I understand it not all of the fractures were new.

This baby was 2 months old, admits to beating baby 15 times because she was mad at the baby's father. IMO, perfect candidate for sterilization if it's ever implemented in our judicial system.

Sorry to say this, but yeah it seems like in the past week or so we keep hearing of people killing their babies in that area or close by. I wonder if the media filling people in on it has anything to do with people already out of their minds with babies and parenting could push them over the edge? I know that was a stupid question. There's no excuse, period.

This baby was 2 months old, admits to beating baby 15 times because she was mad at the baby's father. IMO, perfect candidate for sterilization if it's ever implemented in our judicial system.
So why didn't she hit the father and leave the baby alone?

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sick - I'd like to get my hands on her!

Thats ok what goes around comes around and believe me she is gonna get what she gave that baby while she is in jail. Hopefully its much worse and painful

Maybe the hospitals should implement a counseling session for new mothers before they leave the hospital...anger management, hormone changes. Something to help them handle the stress of a baby, maritial problems or anything else.

There's gotta be something to help stop all these babies being killed.

Blondie, I think that's an excellent idea that you have. :clap:

Children are not trash to be thrown away. They are not punching bags. They are innocent little human beings that should be cherished, loved and cared for.

I'm horrified by the latest cases of parents killing their children. :furious: :furious: IT'S GOT TO STOP!!!!!! :furious:

Maybe the hospitals should implement a counseling session for new mothers before they leave the hospital...anger management, hormone changes. Something to help them handle the stress of a baby, maritial problems or anything else.

Maybe the VNA (visiting nurses Assoc.) can start something. Maybe an assesment program before new mothers even leave the hospital- like babies get the APGAR testing- mothers should be rated on mind-frame, possible PPD, what type of support system they have at home. Then VNA could come out for a period of time afterwards for more evaluation. I has gestational diabetes with my last pregnancy- VNA came out during my pregnancy 1-2 times a week, and made follow up visits afterward. If its something that can help save babies...

Great idea! You would think someone would have thought about this along time ago, what with so much in news regarding postpartum depression. I agree this has to stop..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back