TX - Barry Theus, 2 mos, beaten to death, Harris County, 9 June 2007

Here is an additional article about this ....I hope she gets what she has coming and I don't mean with the legal system. Horrible but locked in a cage isn't enough for this woman.

http://www.khou.com/news/local/houstonmetro/stories/khou070612_ac_momcharged.3dd7eb74.html

This isn't the first child she has abused. Her first child was shaken and hit at 10 months old and then she put him up for adoption. (At least he got away) Another fricken repeat offender. She also had a 1 and 2 year old in the house that were unharmed. (while the dead baby lay decomposing on a bed?) WTF?

Here is an additional article about this ....I hope she gets what she has coming and I don't mean with the legal system. Horrible but locked in a cage isn't enough for this woman.

http://www.khou.com/news/local/houstonmetro/stories/khou070612_ac_momcharged.3dd7eb74.html

This isn't the first child she has abused. Her first child was shaken and hit at 10 months old and then she put him up for adoption. (At least he got away) Another fricken repeat offender. She also had a 1 and 2 year old in the house that were unharmed. (while the dead baby lay decomposing on a bed?) WTF?

Thanks for posting the article. I wonder if she is the type of parent (I dont know if there is a name for it) that abuses one gender but not the other. It seems strange to me that both of her abused children have been boys yet she has two daughters that were not subjected to abuse according to the article.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/13486665/detail.html

This article has a little more clues into the torment this woman put this baby through. According to the article she beat the baby on the head and chest with the heal of her hand. She then left him by himself strapped in a car seat while she went shopping where he died. The father came home later and found him dead. The district attorney said he only weighed 7 lbs. My babies where all at least a month early and weighed 6lbs (for the smallest) and where almost double that by 2-3 months. Did she not even feed this poor baby? How is it that the father didn't notice that the baby was hurt? He had multiple fractures including his skull, ribs and an arm all in different stages of healing?

I'm boiling mad. If I could get my hands on her....and him. ..

Is it me...or is the world becoming sicker and sicker as the days go by?

:mad:

Thanks for posting the article. I wonder if she is the type of parent (I dont know if there is a name for it) that abuses one gender but not the other. It seems strange to me that both of her abused children have been boys yet she has two daughters that were not subjected to abuse according to the article.
Yeah...you are right. Maybe she is a man hater. What a #($%^! It says she could get the death penalty. If she doesn't....then Texas knows no justice! I am counting on my Lone Star State. I believe we will do the right thing. I also volunteer to push the plunger to juice this sick #)%&!

Yeah...you are right. Maybe she is a man hater. What a #($%^! It says she could get the death penalty. If she doesn't....then Texas knows no justice! I am counting on my Lone Star State. I believe we will do the right thing. I also volunteer to push the plunger to juice this sick #)%&!

You are too kind. I was thinking her and OL' Sparky need to get together with a dry sponge like the green mile.

oh, that is bad...I am going to vacuum and take it out on my carpet.

Never ceases to amaze me...you have to have skills or experience to get a job - but any *advertiser censored**hole can have a kid. Unbelievable. RIP little one - probably better off where u are than where u would have grown up.

Jessica Leanne Hoosier

Housed: Hilltop
Offense Date: 06/09/2007
Sentence Date: 08/15/2008

Offense: Murder-Under 6 Yrs Old
Sentence: Life

Parole Eligibility Date: 06/09/2037

its texas....this should have been dp all the way

They always seem to go much easier on women in sentencing. I fail to understand what difference the sex of the defendant is. If they do the same crime, they should do the same time as the men. But you see it over and over again where the women get off much easier. It's disturbing. If you can kill a poor, innocent little child, at the very least you should never see the outside of a jail again.

They always seem to go much easier on women in sentencing. I fail to understand what difference the sex of the defendant is. If they do the same crime, they should do the same time as the men. But you see it over and over again where the women get off much easier. It's disturbing. If you can kill a poor, innocent little child, at the very least you should never see the outside of a jail again.

its like casey anthony's lawyers are going to argue this week, they cant give her the dp cause 'she's a woman' and a 'grieving mother (dont laugh!) come on.

wear a caylee pin. im sure that will p*ss of george and cindy :)

The woman deserves to die.......it's just that simple for me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back