TX - Caesar & Adriana Coronado, 14, murdered, Katy, 12 March 2016

Also keep in mind that while TES looks for missing people, they also look for evidence like cell phones, clothing, etc. it's possible that LE doesn't have the resources to search such a wide radius and called on TES to assist.

My husband's uncle's friend heads up TES here in the area. Usually, TES frees up police to do other things than searching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so glad that TES is involved so that way it does in fact free up some of the resources that are being used right now. Hoping and praying today is the day for answers.

Oh man still no news :scared: :praying:

Wow... This is really disturbing. Very scary. I'm hoping as always how quiet the police seem to be that they know who they are looking for.
So many questions.
Does anyone know how long the mother has been out of town for? It would seem a bit suspicious if she only goes a couple of days earlier then this happens? Would that indicate it was pre-meditated and waiting until father was alone with her.
I also wonder when either of them were last seen, I know the mother has spoken to them.
I'm assuming that because the say that she spoke to someone have they been able to locate phone records?
Perhaps they have her on camera when her father was killed?
Does anyone know of any gangs etc in the area? Is what they done to her father like a trademark killing or such, if that makes sense.

[video=twitter;710494277390966784]https://twitter.com/KHOUStephanie/status/710494277390966784[/video]

News conference will be held at 2 pm central (3 pm eastern). The sheriff plans to release surveillance footage to the public to aid in the investigation. Per Tweets from @KHOUStephanie.

(I know those Twitter links won't work for some people who use Tapatalk--myself included. I looked it up on my desktop at work and just thought I'd share.)

Lets hope video release leads to a positive outcome

Surveillance footage sounds promising. Hopefully it's of a potential vehicle or POI at least. :please: Hang on, young lady!

Somebody's gotta know something.......let's hope this is the big break.

What we do know is they are looking somewhere in between Houston, near where her apartment is, and Walker County. But investigators have been asked to stay pretty tight lipped about what is happening.

We have learned during a meeting Thursday between the FBI and other officials, they discussed Adriana Coronado's recent phone activity.

At the vigil outside Coronado's apartment, a friend talked about the last time Adrianna responded to him via text.
"She seemed happy, calm, it was a usual day. We went home and she texted me around 7:30. She texted me and I responded and she didn't read my message so that was the last time she texted me," said Eduardo Reveuelta, a classmate of the 14 year-old at Mayde Creek High School in Katy. ?????

Later today, officials say they will release a video they hope will get the public's help. We are not certain what is on that video, but we will bring it to you as soon as more details are known.

http://abc13.com/news/texas-equusearch-sets-out-to-find-missing-katy-girl/1249605/

Didn't read his message or didn't answer it ??

Wish they had released survellience sooner. This girl! :(

I'm wondering also if she is being held hostage.

I really wish MSM wouldn't publish the real names of Adriana's friends, or at least only use their first names. There may be a criminal aspect to Adriana's disappearance, and if there is, who knows what the potential perpetrator(s) and/or those related to him/her/them would be willing to do to these children :(!

My son works offshore and frequently travels out the country. He uses WhatsApp. The app doesn't use up your data plan. You can see if the person viewed your text.

It was probably a FB message or something similar that shows if the person has "read" it or not. So the message is still marked unread indicating that she did not see the message.

I live close by her apartments and I have not noticed any unusual police activity in the vicinity which leads me to believe they are searching elsewhere. Its springbreak here, btw. Praying so hard for a good outcome.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stupot77
Back