Found Deceased TX - Carey Parker, 23, Quinlan, 17 Mar 1991 *found in 2021*

The latest episode of Buried is quite View attachment 157799

Finally, it is clarified that it was KNOWN Carey was missing. Thank you Deputy Davenport. He even stated her case was about to bust wide open before Cullin smith died and he said he had documentation. Yet, here we still are.... I don't hear any podcasts until everyone else does. After July 2017 George stopped sharing what he learned with most of the family.

Finally, it is clarified that it was KNOWN Carey was missing. Thank you Deputy Davenport. He even stated her case was about to bust wide open before Cullin smith died and he said he had documentation. Yet, here we still are.... I don't hear any podcasts until everyone else does. After July 2017 George stopped sharing what he learned with most of the family.
Cullin Smith's widows statement that he didn't share much with other law enforcement because he couldn't trust them tells you all about Hunt County then and now.

Cullin Smith's widows statement that he didn't share much with other law enforcement because he couldn't trust them tells you all about Hunt County then and now.

Exactly! Cullin told my brother NOT to go to Hunt County because the same folks that were there when Carey went missing were still there at the time he spoke to my brother. Also, to point out Jeff Haines ignorance of Carey's case, it was filed again in 2010. The officer who took the report made a snide remark on the computer about Carey's daughter wanting them to look for her after 19 years. In the podcast Haines says 22 years. Which none of it is true in the first place. We have always been talked down to right from the start. Not even an apology would suffice after all the hatefulness, lies, and downright disrespect HCSO has put upon us.

Based on Haines’ investigation in recent years? Uh-huh.

No the radiolegendary website never did return.I can maybe when I have more time.The latest episode of the Buried podcast goes into what the article talks about.It involves a govt.defense contractor,local law enforcement and a crooked judge.

No the radiolegendary website never did return.I can maybe when I have more time.The latest episode of the Buried podcast goes into what the article talks about.It involves a govt.defense contractor,local law enforcement and a crooked judge.
Well there’s a shock. :rolleyes::D

"Authorities launched a search early Saturday in an area connected to a woman who vanished nearly three decades ago, a law enforcement official said."

KETR Source: Search Underway In Area Linked To Woman Missing For Decades

This very short article was written by George Hale, the person who does the KETR Buried Podcast.

Of all the days in the past years they could have searched, they search on this particular day when: The search coincided with a fast-moving cold front and unusually strong winds -- harsh conditions for dogs trained to follow scents.

Huh???

I hope everyone listened to the latest episode of Buried.It is the first I have listened to in awhile.George goes into the corruption in the judicial and in law enforcement and the monster that is L-3 or E-systems at that time.I consider Patricia one of my best friends on the internet and I think this is why Carey was never looked for is because of the people involved and this stuff is still going on.Just recently a young lady who went missing a couple of years after Carey and LE never looked for her just came to light.

This case baffles me, including the podcast. How does one go about making a missing persons request and not follow up on it for 19-20 years? Also how do you put fault on the police department that you didn’t place the missing persons at? Why do the missing persons report in Terrell if she lived in Quinlan? In all honesty if my sister were to go missing, I would put out a missing persons and follow up on it almost religiously. ‍♀️

This case baffles me, including the podcast. How does one go about making a missing persons request and not follow up on it for 19-20 years? Also how do you put fault on the police department that you didn’t place the missing persons at? Why do the missing persons report in Terrell if she lived in Quinlan? In all honesty if my sister were to go missing, I would put out a missing persons and follow up on it almost religiously. ‍♀️

Maybe a very simple answer...she is missing, and still missing. It doesn't help to question everything what happened, family lost tracks, because live was asking for other focusses...police mixing up, no priority, lost files...etc.....I don't know....this woman is missing and is still not found. That's it, nothing less or more. And she is/was a human being...maybe she was not the glorious example for all of us....it doesn't matter, we have to leave that behind....she has to be found. Let's start from stretch....

Maybe a very simple answer...she is missing, and still missing. It doesn't help to question everything what happened, family lost tracks, because live was asking for other focusses...police mixing up, no priority, lost files...etc.....I don't know....this woman is missing and is still not found. That's it, nothing less or more. And she is/was a human being...maybe she was not the glorious example for all of us....it doesn't matter, we have to leave that behind....she has to be found. Let's start from stretch....
I’m sorry if you took my reply the wrong way, in no means was I trying to upset anyone. I understand she was missing and still missing. I simply asked the questions because that’s how you get results in a lot of cases. I understand life gets busy, I have 3 kids my life is hectic. I was just saying that IF my sister went missing I would file a missing persons report and check on it before 19 years. If a family member of yours went missing even with the daily things you have going on in your life, would you wait that long to check on a missing persons report? And if we are starting from scratch why not ask the questions that clearly wasn’t asked by the LE in the beginning? After the welfare check if I were LE I would have asked what address did they do it at? She was living in Quinlan but her last check and car registration was sent her fathers. When was was the last time she showed up for work? I’m just thinking if we start from the beginning ask the questions LE didn’t.

I’m sorry if you took my reply the wrong way, in no means was I trying to upset anyone. I understand she was missing and still missing. I simply asked the questions because that’s how you get results in a lot of cases. I understand life gets busy, I have 3 kids my life is hectic. I was just saying that IF my sister went missing I would file a missing persons report and check on it before 19 years. If a family member of yours went missing even with the daily things you have going on in your life, would you wait that long to check on a missing persons report? And if we are starting from scratch why not ask the questions that clearly wasn’t asked by the LE in the beginning? After the welfare check if I were LE I would have asked what address did they do it at? She was living in Quinlan but her last check and car registration was sent her fathers. When was was the last time she showed up for work? I’m just thinking if we start from the beginning ask the questions LE didn’t.

If it was my sister...I wouldn't have slept until the day she was found, dead or alive, let that be clear...to many upsetting things have happened in this case, but I just want people to reconcile and Carey be found. Missing woman found in B.C. Canada after 27 years, just the other day....car, everybody knew it was there for a longer time....nobody thought of investigating....until a young person dived and found the remains. I thing Carey is under water....still.

My sister and I have become VERY intrigued with this case. After listening to podcasts and looking at Google for information I have a few questions that maybe someone with more insight or info on the case. Her and her sister went before Feb. 21 to renew their licenses on Feb. 21, 1991 and a gray Buick skylark was impounded. The night of her disappearance someone said she left work to go straight to a party where she was seen driving down the road with a guy in his car, they came back and he came back to the party and she left in her brown Camaro. Could she have not had the money to get her car out of impound and they are looking for the wrong vehicle?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1
Back