GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nice "seeing" all y'all from way back when. I know there were contentious times but I know we a re all here for justice for Christina!

Most auto car washes (brushless) have undercarriage wash but it's probably not THAT thorough. IMO

If he was that big of a car freak, I'm sure he has his own jack. He'd have to to change his rims, I think.

I tried following along today and the testimony confused me. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day. Who is in the witness chair tomorrow? Who is left to testify? I know her mother and step mother.

It really was!!! What Ive done is follow the story how we know it and thats how I predict what would be next...from what I know, they should be mostly showing everything they found. They have not shown ANYTHING they may of found on his phone or computer....interviewed anyone who he saw the night he came home...the phone issues with sprint where he switched up phones (regardless of the stolen issue) anything the police may of found we are not privy to....or searchers...Anyone else he dated...I mean he had how long of being free and living life before he was arrested?

It's nice "seeing" all y'all from way back when. I know there were contentious times but I know we a re all here for justice for Christina!

Right. I was pregnant with my daughter and I had times on here I would get so upset LOL She's going to be 2!!!

If CM vomited in EA's trunk and OD'd as some have hypothesized, wouldn't his attorney encourage him to seek a plea deal on a lesser charge? And wouldn't the prosecution accept that plea deal in exchange for his confession, which would lead to the recovery of her remains?
We aren't really saying we think she threw up in the trunk. We were just throwing out other ways her DNA could have gotten there...and saying the defense could say she threw up in it or something if it isn't 100% blood.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

A criminalist had testified to an olive jar filled with cinnamon, oil, a pieces of paper with scribbling on it was placed in a shoe found in Arochi's room. The witness testified that it may be related to some kind of "spell or superstition," but it was later determined by the judge that the contents of the jar were inadmissable as evidence.
Yes I know. Lol that was written after they mentioned the jar but stopped talking about it for a while. They brought it up again later.

Right? He could have wrapped her in something. Or maybe she wasn't bleeding that much? IDK
There was supposedly a blue blanket he kept in his car that someone he knew said was missing after that. He probably wrapped her in that. IMO...

There was supposedly a blue blanket he kept in his car that someone he knew said was missing after that. He probably wrapped her in that. IMO...

Yeah I remember hearing about that. Good point.

might as well delete that or it will get deleted lol

Yes I think he probably did wrap her in something. We shall seeeeeeee

That's what I'm thinking after hearing about a used roll of gorilla tape. :(

There was supposedly a blue blanket he kept in his car that someone he knew said was missing after that. He probably wrapped her in that. IMO..
i had mentioned that blanket earlier on twitter asking what ever happened to it I was hoping some one would see it that knew about it

Who is in the witness chair tomorrow? Who is left to testify? I know her mother and step mother.

I feel like there will be 1-2 scientists left. Haven't heard from Cathy Stamm or Robyn Busby, the lead detectives. Jonni and Anna (mom and stepmom). Not sure who else. If the judge had "planned" to have the case in the hands of the jury by Tuesday, the defense can't have much planned. Which also mean the state must not have much left.

My bet is Anna and then Jonni will be put up last for the State to testify solidly that Christina would never leave and stay missing for 2 years on her own accord. A very engaging, emotional final plea to find EA guilty.

We aren't really saying we think she threw up in the trunk. We were just throwing out other ways her DNA could have gotten there...and saying the defense could say she threw up in it or something if it isn't 100% blood.

I understand. We're all just playing devil's advocate here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin