GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #6

Hopefully they will upload close ups of the photo evidence . They are hard to see on the clips.

Poor Christina. No doubt she fought hard.

Here you go:

attachment.php

Attachments

• enrique_hand.jpg
    enrique_hand.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 114
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• enrique_car1.jpg
    enrique_car1.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 116
  • enrique_car2.jpg
    enrique_car2.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 114
What I wonder, and it's way to late now, if they ever swabbed his arm and hand for dna?

Makes me ill! Where is she!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what would dent the top of the fender without screwing up the bodyline around the tire?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Definitely not changing his tire

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

i agree with you. it doesnt seem like it could be a tree. it would have to be something elevated off the ground.

i agree with you. it doesnt seem like it could be a tree. it would have to be something elevated off the ground.

Also I can't really make out any paint scratches, or any scratch marks for that matter. If it was metal wouldn't it leave scratches? Looks like something came down on top of it, not side swiped.

It could have been if a rim fell into his hand and crushed it against the concrete. In fact, I don't know how else you can get that purpleness on your fingertips. But I did not see any injury on his palms. So it is not the rims.

Very powerful foot stomping.
i am by no means an expert, nor do i have a better suggestion but it seems like a foot would have dented the flat part around the tire. its almoat like he drove into something that was sticking out...(i know it wasnt this) like a ladder sticking out of the back of a pick up truck.

I'd think anything but rubber would scratch paintwork. What shoes what she wearing?

Damage is from the side. He did not drive into something.

On the video, jurors say they could not figure out what it is!

i am by no means an expert, nor do i have a better suggestion but it seems like a foot would have dented the flat part around the tire. its almoat like he drove into something that was sticking out...(i know it wasnt this) like a ladder sticking out of the back of a pick up truck.

I'd think anything but rubber would scratch paintwork. What shoes what she wearing?

Damage is from the side. He did not drive into something.

On the video, jurors say they could not figure out what it is!
you are right. it does look like it was from the side :(

To summarize the video:

Evidence jury did not see: Olive jar, inside paper and oil. Voodoo (duh!)
Juror says: They had no doubt his is guilty (based on his trying to deceive and physical altercation marks and phone pings)

You have a hole like this on your fender, WTH do you care about squeegeeing your trunk? On a petrol station also!
He was stoned.

It could have been if a rim fell into his hand and crushed it against the concrete. In fact, I don't know how else you can get that purpleness on your fingertips. But I did not see any injury on his palms. So it is not the rims.

What if he was changing his tire, after this damage? What if whatever he ran into caused a flat/ damage to his rim. Wasn't there discussion about him changing out his rims to the black rims? I will go back and check.

What if he was changing his tire, after this damage? What if whatever he ran into caused a flat/ damage to his rim. Wasn't there discussion about him changing out his rims to the black rims? I will go back and check.

JDauxa, I was talking about how he might have gotten the injury on his hand. He said it was while changing his rims / rotating his tyres. It does not look so to me.

JDauxa, I was talking about how he might have gotten the injury on his hand. He said it was while changing his rims / rotating his tyres. It does not look so to me.

Yes I agree with you. I was thinking more about the damage to the car. I think he was changing the rims/tires because they were damaged the same time the body damaged occurred.

I had Mr look at the pics, he said a tire did not damage the car, he did not hit something, he did not punch it, he said it looks like someone's head was slammed into it.
Mr said the hand injury is not a punch to a car, it's a MULTIPLE injury to a hand from a fight, punching someone multiple times, and possibly getting their teeth...I'm sorry to post that...:tantrum:

I had Mr look at the pics, he said a tire did not damage the car, he did not hit something, he did not punch it, he said it looks like someone's head was slammed into it.
Mr said the hand injury is not a punch to a car, it's a MULTIPLE injury to a hand from a fight, punching someone multiple times, and possibly getting their teeth...I'm sorry to post that...:tantrum:

Just awful... Perhaps there was DNA evidence on the rims then hence why EA changed them out. Hmmm....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back