GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #6

Possible DNA on other rims and from looking possibly under those fingernails. It certainly looks like a brutal fight. Maybe he rammed her head a few times into the car or she kicked it either way I just hope he tells someone eventually

Important to understand - and I think everyone here gets it - that the fact of EA telling so many obviously false lies about what happened that night, the fact of him lying over and over is evidence in and of itself. And those various and often conflicting lies stand as his "story" to explain all the other evidence that points in his direction, such as her DNA being found in his trunk, and that he was the last person she was ever seen with and she was never seen or heard from again, and so on. His lies weren't even "dog ate my homework" caliber of an excuse, but rather on the level of "a purple and pink striped unicorn galloped by and stole my homework by picking it up with his tail as he went by." Not even close to believable.

I
Important to understand - and I think everyone here gets it - that the fact of EA telling so many obviously false lies about what happened that night, the fact of him lying over and over is evidence in and of itself.

I'd reckon this is because he does not remember what happened. He was stoned out of his head.

I find it curious why he wiped trunk of his car ON A PETROL STATION.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Based on these marks on his right hand:

1) He was holding her in a chokehold and she was trying to break free

2) Camaro has 7.5" rims. It is likely that a rim fell to his hand.

There is hematoma on all his 4 fingertips. You will not get this from punching or hitting. Broken capillaries are probably due to something crushing his hand and cuts and scratches are probably due to from friction with concrete. Previously I thought there was no bruises on his palms. However, I realized that I did not see the entire inside of his hand.

I'd think 2nd theory is more plausible given hematoma.

On which arm is the "scratch" marks? Right?

Attachments

• enrique_hand.jpg
    enrique_hand.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 90
  • enrique_hand2.jpg
    enrique_hand2.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 93
I'd reckon this is because he does not remember what happened. He was stoned out of his head.

I find it curious why he wiped trunk of his car ON A PETROL STATION.

I have no doubt he remembers he abducted a young woman, tried to rape her, and then killed her and hid the body. And he knows that the lies he told are completely made up fiction and don't reflect the truth. As to whether he has some fuzziness on some things, who knows.

Obviously why he wiped his car at all was to cover up evidence of what had occurred. As far as why at a gas station, it's almost certainly one of those "moment of opportunity" things where he's eyeballing his car for tell-tale signs of his evil acts, as he fills it with gas. They typically have paper towels and squeegees and soapy water nearby the gas pumps.

Obviously why he wiped his car at all was to cover up evidence of what had occurred. As far as why at a gas station, it's almost certainly one of those "moment of opportunity" things where he's eyeballing his car for tell-tale signs of his evil acts, as he fills it with gas. They typically have paper towels and squeegees and soapy water nearby the gas pumps.

It was mentioned that it was his OWN squeegee that he took out of his trunk. He didn't need to be in petrol station for that. Why also would you not do this in your own home prior to leaving is something else. I am more leaning towards being stoned.

It is very clear a wild gorilla is involved. Maybe Enrique learned Chinese and is working with the Russians. I mean, why else would he be driving his car at 4 in the morning? Hopefully now he will start to talk. His story is always changing. I wonder if they have searched over by the shops of legacy.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

It is very clear a wild gorilla is involved. Maybe Enrique learned Chinese and is working with the Russians. I mean, why else would he be driving his car at 4 in the morning? Hopefully now he will start to talk. His story is always changing. I wonder if they have searched over by the shops of legacy.

Shops have been searched extensively foot ,drone , atv ect . LOT of construction going on then & now . Which is probably where the dumpster theories come into play . Can't say I'd dismiss it .

Just awful... Perhaps there was DNA evidence on the rims then hence why EA changed them out. Hmmm....

No rims were changed. That was just one of the many lying stories EA concocted to try to explain away his obvious injuries (but he told a new and conflicting story each time he was asked, it seemed). The court testimony was only of people telling about EA's CLAIMS that he had worked on his tires (and gotten injured), but there was really no evidence that he did so. Those major and noticeable hand/arm injuries weren't there on Friday night (after his claimed tire-changing) or during the bar hopping and after hours in the wee Sat morning hours at the apartment, and yet were there and obvious when he got to work Sat morning at 11. His "I was damaged from tires" story began to evolve bit by bit later on, as he obviously began to realize he'd better come up with some cover story.

Oh, and I think he actually told how those injuries really happened. His very first explanation, which I think had the tell-tale kernel of truth because he wasn't prepared to answer such a question, was that it happened when he had someone in a "chokehold" Friday night and he got bit/scratched/whatever. In his story, it was a bar fight, but I think we know who and what and how his damages came from someone fighting back when he had them in a chokehold. I hope she kicked him in the balls as well and that he was still aching hours later as he told the lie. Just saying.

No rims were changed. That was just one of the many lying stories EA concocted to try to explain away his obvious injuries (but he told a new and conflicting story each time he was asked, it seemed). The court testimony was only of people telling about EA's CLAIMS that he had worked on his tires (and gotten injured), but there was really no evidence that he did so. Those major and noticeable hand/arm injuries weren't there on Friday night (after his claimed tire-changing) or during the bar hopping and after hours in the wee Sat morning hours at the apartment, and yet were there and obvious when he got to work Sat morning at 11. His "I was damaged from tires" story began to evolve bit by bit later on, as he obviously began to realize he'd better come up with some cover story.

Oh, and I think he actually told how those injuries really happened. His very first explanation, which I think had the tell-tale kernel of truth because he wasn't prepared to answer such a question, was that it happened when he had someone in a "chokehold" Friday night and he got bit/scratched/whatever. In his story, it was a bar fight, but I think we know who and what and how his damages came from someone fighting back when he had them in a chokehold. I hope she kicked him in the balls as well and that he was still aching hours later as he told the lie. Just saying.
Yeah, Enrique is such a liar. He also told police they were acquaintances from high school! Doesn't he know there are year books that discredit that real fast?

Those major and noticeable hand/arm injuries weren't there on Friday night (after his claimed tire-changing) or during the bar hopping and after hours in the wee Sat morning hours at the apartment,

I'd agree to that.

I had a small cut barely noticeable on my finger. My friend (asked on a bar): "What happened to your finger?"

It would be impossible for someone to miss that on bars, or on the apartment... But then again, my friends are not doped up. So who knows.

You might need to click on thumbnail to open a bigger picture to see the scratch.

attachment.php

Hmm, it is being resized. Let me link directly.

enrique_car3.jpg

Attachments

• enrique_car3.jpg
    enrique_car3.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 138
Yeah, Enrique is such a liar. He also told police they were acquaintances from high school! Doesn't he know there are year books that discredit that real fast?

Well I agree he is a liar. May I ask what your intention is exactly? I don't think snarky passive aggressive comments bring us any closer to finding Christina. There isn't a debate as to whether EA is guilty or whether he is a truth teller, we already know those answers. I was thinking that maybe the car damage would give us some kind of clues as to where we could look for her. If you have something to add, and idea of where to look, then by all means would love to hear your input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was either CM head or hip that did the damage. There is no other option or opinion. Maybe Enrique will start to talk now that these photos are out!

It was mentioned that it was his OWN squeegee that he took out of his trunk. He didn't need to be in petrol station for that. Why also would you not do this in your own home prior to leaving is something else. I am more leaning towards being stoned.

BBM
I don't remember this. Always thought it was gas station squeegie. Do y have a link? TIA

Enrique probably lied about his own squeegee. Which would make sense to why he was using the one at the gas station.... If you guys haven't figured it out yet. This case is no longer about finding Christina. It's about making Enrique talk. BC he is the only person who knows.

Enrique probably lied about his own squeegee. Which would make sense to why he was using the one at the gas station.... If you guys haven't figured it out yet. This case is no longer about finding Christina. It's about making Enrique talk. BC he is the only person who knows.

Ben I am sorry but I am not able to comprehend anything you have been saying.

BBM
I don't remember this. Always thought it was gas station squeegie. Do y have a link? TIA

Both you and Steve is right. I went through search warrant:

... Arochi proceeded to get the window squeegee / scrubber (available at gas pumps) and walk to the backside of the vehicle. Arochi appeared to scrub the backside of the vehicle with the squeegee/scrubber and returned the squeegee/scrubber back where it belonged.

I remember everyone being shocked about squeegee and during the tweets and I was under the impression that surprise was coming from the fact that he was carrying his OWN squeegee.

Even on the latest video, juror looks at the video of him using the squeegee and says: "Who does that?"

I do that! I did that! What is so unusual about taking a sponge/squeegee at a gas pump and doing small touchups? I hope these jurors don't come after me some day.

Both you and Steve is right. I went through search warrant:

I remember everyone being shocked about squeegee and during the tweets and I was under the impression that surprise was coming from the fact that he was carrying his OWN squeegee.

Even on the latest video, juror looks at the video of him using the squeegee and says: "Who does that?"

I do that! I did that! What is so unusual about taking a sponge/squeegee at a gas pump and doing small touchups? I hope these jurors don't come after me some day.

Ahh ok. So I'm not quite senile, yet!

My husband does this too. He uses the gas station squeegee to touch up spots on his car in between car washes. I don't find it odd at all. Not this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back