GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
But was she wearing a big hat in the surveillance photo? It also looked like she was wearing a skirt. I'll have to go back and watch again.

Yeah, I thought she was wearing a skirt to, a longer one. It looked like a longer skirt, shirt, hat and small backpack.

As far as her friend not being a POI...maybe LE has video of him getting into his car, alone, and driving away, for all we know. Just because she was not caught on camera again, as far as we know, does not mean he wasn't. Jmo

That's the way I understood what I have read so far. That he was seen to go one way and get into his car and leave, and she went off in another direction.

Plus, I imagine they also have checked his route home using cctv, to make sure he didn't double back. Maybe have alibis for him once he got home or wherever he went next.

Just MOO, but I think someone knew where she was that night, who she was with and where her car was parked... and that someone was waiting for her.

Annoyed that some of the cctv cameras weren't working .... I mean, what is the point of having them if you aren't going to maintain them? This happens so often in cases like this.

I remember the rape/murder case of the Irish lady in Australia last year (I think). CCTV filmed from a shop showed both her and her attacked walking past, and I think showed him following her prior to that. It meant that he was identified and apprehended very soon afterwards, so at least her family knew what had happened very quickly afterwards, and didn't have to go months or years not knowing. I doubt they'd have found her body if he hadn't have been caught, so the cctv was vital in that case.

Hi all, I have sporadically been reading all the new posts on here. I was able to go search with everyone today, but I left early and am home now. Some of y'all are reading too much into things, so I would like to clear these thoughts up.

We met at Lake Lewisville and looked around for about an hour, and then we had a meeting. Yes, Christina's mom believes we were diverted there, but her gut instinct is she would be in Allen. She grew up there, as did most of her friends. It would make sense if someone she knew is involved that there would be evidence in that city.

I also learned today that Christina WAS NOT at Lake Lewisville Friday or even after she was seen on camera at 4AM in the garage. This was believed by everyone prior, but she was actually at the lake on WEDNESDAY with her boyfriend. This is another reason why it was deemed less important to search there today. I believe it would be less likely that she would go back there after 4AM, but they still have people there searching. Before our meeting there, everyone searched all the dumpsters which had not been cleared out since before Christina had disappeared. They found nothing. The picture of Christina in a black swimsuit under that sheer top was most likely taken that Wednesday she went to the lake, but that is just my opinion.

We met at Allen High School -- we did NOT search the high school. This was just a central location where we could organize and split up. We did search all the parks and creeks close by, as well as drive to other locations in Allen. We found no clues whatsoever.

As far as the parking garage surveillance goes, they were not able to identify any of the cars because they were so grainy. I was told that there are two other cameras in that garage, but they were not working. This too is not confirmed, but just something I heard today.

One thing that I have learned today being around her closet friends is there is so many details that are left out of the public, social media, this thread, etc. There are also many things that have been reported wrong. I wish I could clear all of these up, but I believe this may jeopardize the case. I will say that I think the police know what they are doing and are privately handling the investigation as not to scare away any perps.

If anyone would like to help, they are still searching the Allen area and expanding to other lakes, forestry, etc. in Dallas. I believe some of my friends are on their way to Lake Lavon, where they all used to hang out before. Everyone is physically and emotionally drained and would appreciate any help we can get. Thank you.

Thanks for the information. I know you can't really say much about it because I'm sure you only know limited like us. Since you was there can you tell us if they are treating this case as more of a missing person case or more of a crime scene case (I'm very tired and can't think of the word to use) maybe homicide investigation? Does that make sense? I'm guess what I am trying to say is do they believe they are looking for her body. I'm very sorry to ask this. I know you are friends with her. Just thought we know what to look for... Like digging deeper into social media accounts. Also, can you tell me if her
Boyfriend is actively searching with family or even the friend that walked with her? One more thing, I would love to search for her as well.. Do you know if they will be searching tomorrow and if it okay for a random person like me to help look. I'm sure the more is better. I will say this I am praying for your friend. I went out to uptown last night and l kept looking around at all these girls praying I saw her. I can't keep my mind off of her. This case has touch me in so many ways and I can't keep thinking about her or reading this forum.

Thanks for the information. I know you can't really say much about it because I'm sure you only know limited like us. Since you was there can you tell us if they are treating this case as more of a missing person case or more of a crime scene case (I'm very tired and can't think of the word to use) maybe homicide investigation? Does that make sense? I'm guess what I am trying to say is do they believe they are looking for her body. I'm very sorry to ask this. I know you are friends with her. Just thought we know what to look for... Like digging deeper into social media accounts. Also, can you tell me if her
Boyfriend is actively searching with family or even the friend that walked with her? One more thing, I would love to search for her as well.. Do you know if they will be searching tomorrow and if it okay for a random person like me to help look. I'm sure the more is better. I will say this I am praying for your friend. I went out to uptown last night and l kept looking around at all these girls praying I saw her. I can't keep my mind off of her. This case has touch me in so many ways and I can't keep thinking about her or reading this forum.

Anybody is welcomed to help with the search. The more hands, the better! I know they will be searching tomorrow, but I am unsure of the details. There will be a news segment in the morning with her mother I believe. Someone will post more info on social media as well, I'm sure. I will say to be prepared to bring water, wear long pants and good shoes. Wear sunblock and bug repellent. We are going through lots of shrubbery and forestry and it was really rough for some of the girls wearing shorts and tank tops. I wish I had a backpack to make it easier and even a small cooler for cold water. Carrying a tote was a little more difficult to navigate around.

Her boyfriend had not been actively searching, but he was at the lake today. I did not see him, but others were surprised about him being there. I believe that he is probably spooked off of helping with the search because so many are pointing fingers at him.

Honestly, I don't know how they are treating the case. Everyone was different. Most are treating it as a missing persons case because we don't want to believe our loved one is dead. A few friends said, "not to be negative but if we DID find a body, it would reek." BUT no one suggested Christina may be dead. We refuse to believe that until proven otherwise. We were spooked when we stumbled upon searchers yelling her name through forestry. They were doing that in case she was hurt somewhere and couldn't get out.

Thanks again for the information.. I can understand how he would be feeling as if everyone is pointing fingers at him that could make him uncomfortable and he should with the way his reactions were but if truely he cared about her, he would be looking so that's good that he was atleast out there. It would be sick if he did but we've seen cases like that (Lacey peterson case). But right now, I could care less what this dude is doing, my main thing is this girl gets home to her family safe. That's a great way of you and the rest of her friends thinking about it. No indication of foul play yet. Hopefully if the cheating allegations is true, my hope is she just ran off and got away from Dallas. I know this is a long shot because her family and her look very close. Usually you would see bank account activity, clothes missing, something indicated about that. I've had days where I just wanted to go somewhere and lose contact with everyone.. Maybe that 15 calls she made and if he didnt answer set her off. Maybe that was in the back of her mind all night.. I pray that this is the case. Someone really should look into making a find Christina Facebook page. Maybe her close friends will be able to give tips out and you can put all together .. Better having rumors with possible leads then no leads at all.

You're allowed to tell what time it was posted, or give the initials of the poster - I read through the comments and didn't see anything noteworthy. Could you hint? ;D

The initials are SR, and the comment was made on the latest link Plano PD shared. I know the person that posted it--she is Christina's boss at Great Expectations in Fort Worth, and has been working there for a long time. In fact, I had a membership there that SR got me for free in 2008. I would trust this comment as being truthful.

EDIT**Before I moved away from Texas and stopped talking with that group of friends, I knew SR pretty well for at least 4 years and spent time with her as we had the same group of friends. She is no-nonsense and doesn't lie, tells it to you straight.

Thanks again for the information.. I can understand how he would be feeling as if everyone is pointing fingers at him that could make him uncomfortable and he should with the way his reactions were but if truely he cared about her, he would be looking so that's good that he was atleast out there. It would be sick if he did but we've seen cases like that (Lacey peterson case). But right now, I could care less what this dude is doing, my main thing is this girl gets home to her family safe. That's a great way of you and the rest of her friends thinking about it. No indication of foul play yet. Hopefully if the cheating allegations is true, my hope is she just ran off and got away from Dallas. I know this is a long shot because her family and her look very close. Usually you would see bank account activity, clothes missing, something indicated about that. I've had days where I just wanted to go somewhere and lose contact with everyone.. Maybe that 15 calls she made and if he didnt answer set her off. Maybe that was in the back of her mind all night.. I pray that this is the case. Someone really should look into making a find Christina Facebook page. Maybe her close friends will be able to give tips out and you can put all together .. Better having rumors with possible leads then no leads at all.

Also sorry for the run on sentences. This week has just been so exhausting. Plus I'm posting from my phone.

Anybody is welcomed to help with the search. The more hands, the better! I know they will be searching tomorrow, but I am unsure of the details. There will be a news segment in the morning with her mother I believe. Someone will post more info on social media as well, I'm sure. I will say to be prepared to bring water, wear long pants and good shoes. Wear sunblock and bug repellent. We are going through lots of shrubbery and forestry and it was really rough for some of the girls wearing shorts and tank tops. I wish I had a backpack to make it easier and even a small cooler for cold water. Carrying a tote was a little more difficult to navigate around.

Her boyfriend had not been actively searching, but he was at the lake today. I did not see him, but others were surprised about him being there. I believe that he is probably spooked off of helping with the search because so many are pointing fingers at him.

Honestly, I don't know how they are treating the case. Everyone was different. Most are treating it as a missing persons case because we don't want to believe our loved one is dead. A few friends said, "not to be negative but if we DID find a body, it would reek." BUT no one suggested Christina may be dead. We refuse to believe that until proven otherwise. We were spooked when we stumbled upon searchers yelling her name through forestry. They were doing that in case she was hurt somewhere and couldn't get out.

The last sentence would be really difficult to go through. Makes it more real maybe or something. Sorry you're going through this.

To all of Christina's friends posting...you guys are amazing. I am so sorry you are all going through this and I hope your efforts are fruitful and bring her home safely so she can see how very blessed she is to have all of you in her life. :yourock:

I could be wrong but one story I read said she called her boyfriend 15 times. Could this be an indication of someone losing their keys. Her car was still in the same place the next day. So either she left the parking garage on foot and met someone elsewhere. Possible someone took her in the garage. However I think something would have got lost in the struggle. Just thoughts.

The initials are SR, and the comment was made on the latest link Plano PD shared. I know the person that posted it--she is Christina's boss at Great Expectations in Fort Worth, and has been working there for a long time. In fact, I had a membership there that SR got me for free in 2008. I would trust this comment as being truthful.

EDIT**Before I moved away from Texas and stopped talking with that group of friends, I knew SR pretty well for at least 4 years and spent time with her as we had the same group of friends. She is no-nonsense and doesn't lie, tells it to you straight.

Great info. I guess that would mean she is also the one who notified her parents she was missing.

Is this an official "find Christina" Page? If so, you can paraphrase what was said. (Please...)

It really bothers me that her bf posted from her Facebook account so quickly... does he not have one? It just rubs me wrong.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't. If he does, his profile isn't on Christina's friends list. IMO, he posted to her FB as a way to spread the word to her friends who may not have yet heard she was missing.

To all of Christina's friends posting...you guys are amazing. I am so sorry you are all going through this and I hope your efforts are fruitful and bring her home safely so she can see how very blessed she is to have all of you in her life. :yourock:

Agreed ! And I'd like to say to all who know her that I'm sorry if you read things here that may not seem super optimistic. We all are hoping for a positive outcome ! :) I'm sure it's a very scary time and I hope we all remember to be delicate in our posts for your sake.

Hope it was not someone who she knows........

I agree that they need to look elsewhere.......

Honestly, her job as a matchmaker worries me. A credit check and background eval mean nothing to me after 2 years on WS in terms of safety of clients. As well as her address, email and phone number publicly on LinkedIn

http://www.greatexpectationsfortworth.com/

Imo, she will not be found in the area of the shops where she was last known to be. She was obviously taken, or went, into a vehicle. She could be anywhere. People are used to driving long distances in TX for almost any little thing. If she was harmed and no one confesses...it could be extremely difficult to locate her. Jmo

I'll be there tomorrow if I know where to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74