GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose this is possible, but where? They've looked for her everywhere in that general area, and IIRC they say that she was not on camera anymore after being seen with her friend about 50 feet away from her car. If she walked off to commit suicide, it seems to me that she would've been on camera somewhere else. The only two possibilities, for me at least, are the friend she was walking with took her (not a POI according to police) or someone known to her waiting for her at or near her car. JMO.

It may seem unlikely but sometimes people aren't found and they are right there in front of the people searching for them.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/14/us/texas-missing-woman/

This is an article about a woman, north of San Antonio who hanged herself right near her parents home, shortly after leaving but wasn't discovered right away despite arial/foot searches. It happens, not a lot but it does happen.

I know there's a blurb on the equusearch site, but does anyone know if Tim and the posse have disclosed if they're planning to come to town?

I know there's a blurb on the equusearch site, but does anyone know if Tim and the posse have disclosed if they're planning to come to town?

According to the step via facebook, they are flying in tomorrow to conduct a search..

I seriously would love to know where the are going to search.. I really want to go to bed but not until I find out what time and where. I refuse to miss a search because this girl is seriously on my mind and I want nothing more than to find her..

Please remember to say your prayers for her, her mom, and her friends.. I couldn't imagine my family being gone for more than a few days. I'm sure her mom has slept in days. I'm sure she can't. I know I can't really go without a second then checking this forum, praying for news and I don't even know her.

I was wondering the same thing if Texas equusearch was joining the search. They have the resources and it would be wonderful of they were to a assist in the search.
I also think a Facebook page would be very helpful. If they need help setting one up or managing I would asssit.
It looks like right now if you want to find out about searches the Plano Texas Police Department Facebook page is the best way to find out when and where.
Where long pants, boots if you can due to snakes, bring bug spray and sun protection, bring water and power snack food. bring your cell and take notes and photos of anything you find or anyone you talk to. If someone seems to know something contact plano PD right away and stay with them until an officer arrives or stay with them while they call. Every lead is important even if it doesn't work out. Write down the info also and turn it in. Sometimes people say they will call with the lead and then they talk themselves out of it. Check and note cameras. For example Someone might say I think I sold her gum ...do they have cameras who do the police contact for footage, get their name and contact info, photo of them and Contact the police. Leads have to have as much info as possible.
Search in a buddy system. Never search alone. Where orange if you can or a bright color. Not sure if it's any type hunting season but post flyers for hunters and fisherman are excellent resources.
Be careful .... you will not regret volunteering to search. The family and friends are all exhausted and need help.

I definitely think if someone knows the layout, knows where the cameras are and the timing of how and if they rotate at intervals then absolutely. Its a huge garage, 2 stories.

I'm late getting into this, so by the time this posts, this may be irrelevant, but anyway...

I think if she was abducted -- and what else could have happened to her? -- and he (let's just say "he") was smart. He may have looked for an area where the parking places were a bit out of camera range, or maybe only part of the area was on camera, or just not installed yet, etc., and he waited. Then she parked in that area, unluckily for her, and he was there...

Maybe he worked on, or designed, or supervised the camera installation... Or some other aspect of the parking areas... It's possible, but probably unlikely. More likely it was just plain random dumb luck...

And sadly, I think the world has lost this young woman. I think she is gone. That's how it always seems to work, and I want to go outside and scream if this has happened again. And I think this was a horribly unfortunate random instance which will make finding the abductor very, very difficult unless he does it again and makes a mistake. It's just too familiar, we've seen too many...

Sorry to be such a downer, and I hope, hope, hope I am wrong. Maddening.

He was a friend of hers. She was out with lots of friends that night and they left together. He was just where their cars were, but, I know its a huge parking garage.

I have separated with my friends to go to our own cars all the time. There is a sense of safety because your friends know you are there but my friends...well when we leave, we make sure to see each others lights on and heading out. None of us ever just drive off and leave without knowing the others are safe in their car. This might not of worked for her IF she had been grabbed at gunpoint and forced in her car because the friend could of still seen she was in her car, safe and leaving but, we know it didn't happen that way because apparently she never even made it to the inside of her car... so he just left without even making sure she was safe inside her car... thats also too bad.
Lesson to anyone who goes out with friends at night... always make sure each of you are safe in the car and pulling out to leave before you just drive off. This may not prevent knowing if someone is hiding in the car but, still, the most and least you can do is make sure your friends are in their car, lights on, engine and battery working..

We used to signal with a flip of our bright lights -- we would laff & call each other "old ladies," but we did it anyway. Parking decks at night, even though well-lit, scare the he!! out of me.

I am I the only one who thinks Christina was abducted by a stranger?

I hope I don't sound crazy & btw, I am new posting here, within the last couple days, so If say/do something wrong please let me know! Anyway, if someone she knew was in the garage waiting for her & she was used to this person being upset & showing up. She could have easy gotten into their car to appease the person.

**Welcome** to Websleuths,
Flair! We're glad to have you with us!!

Under one of the local news stations WFAA - TV Facebook page Friday post 730 post about Christina in comment section ... someone commented at 9:32 initials KMFF that .12 hours earlier someone was robbed at gunpoint in the same area, I believe they said two young women her daughter and a friend and that they were thankful because it could have been them missing. Hopefully LE saw comment maybe a description of the suspects for that robbery??
If they stayed in the area may be looking for another victim. Just trying to put out other ideas.

[h=2]Plano police have up to 20 officers working the case, while Christina Morris' friends and family search for her.[/h]
Plano police told News 8 they have between 12 and 20 officers working the case this weekend. Police spokesman Officer David Tilley said those resources are not typical for a missing person case, but because no one reported Morris missing for the first four days, they have a lot of catching up to do.

Police said a lot of people have been questioned, but there are no suspects, no persons of interest, and no indication that foul play is involved.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca.../search-expands-missing-woman-plano/15222881/

I think anything is possible, however I think suicide is one of the more unlikely options (just my opinion). I feel like if she was going to commit suicide it likely wouldn't have been at 4AM after having fun with her friends. I also think if she was going to commit suicide she would have taken her car - not walked into the parking garage and then chose an alternate method of suicide which likely would have had to involve walking (or hitchhiking?) a pretty far distance away because if she were in the near vicinity I think she would have been found by now.

This is just my opinion, but like I said, I think anything is possible. To me, there are more likely options which are a stranger abduction, or an abduction by someone she knows (such as her boyfriend).

I hate to say this, but I had a friend who did do this in the wee hours of the morning because of a significant other, and he was found later in a very odd place for doing such a thing, but I don't know if there was any fun being had before the occurrence.

Remember how I said I was going to sleep. Yeah I lied. lol .. Anyhow this might just be my eyes and it totally can be anything and I could be wrong but if was watching the video again.. At the very beginning it kind looks like she's texting and walking .. I looked at the shadow at first and saw it but then I looked really closely and it kind of does look like she has something in her hand.. This could be the reason she's kind of clumsy and kind of walking into the guy before straighten herself up. Once again it could be my eyes but it's possible right? Go back and watch it over again and see if you see what I see or if I'm seeing things because I'm sleepy lol

Glad you posted this. I am sitting here trying to figure out what the poster was saying. Good grief there is a mall or strip mall on every corner in the DFW area. And in that area 3 of the biggest in the country. Now if you want to travel far, move to where I live now.

I don't find that everything in DFW to be close, especially when you factor in the traffic. Yes, the metroplex has everything you could possibly think of and you don't have to go out the area to find what you want, but driving from where I live in North Dallas to the south part of Plano takes a good 35 to 45 minutes during the daytime. The DFW metroplex from the other side of Ft. Worth to Terrell, TX is about 71 miles. That's almost half the distance of the Texas/Louisiana state line to the Louisiana/Mississippi state line following I-20 across. It's a huge area.

Kind of a random thought- did she have a job? She kept her FB updated with previous work experience, noting when she left and started jobs. But the last job was in 2013. Can anyone verify if this was the same time she got together with Boyfriend? I doubt it's of relevance, but want to know.

If you look under the WFAA- TV Facebook site posting about Christiana there are some comments posted there in her story Friday 730pm posting with her photo. There are comment were posted Sunday mentioning heroin .... no disrespect intended to family and friends. I know often times people say things that are not true. Their names are posted though for questioning purposes. Initials KFN around 10 :28am.

Kind of a random thought- did she have a job? She kept her FB updated with previous work experience, noting when she left and started jobs. But the last job was in 2013. Can anyone verify if this was the same time she got together with Boyfriend? I doubt it's of relevance, but want to know.

her LinkedIn is current.

I believe she worked for a matchmaking service doing photography.

Remember how I said I was going to sleep. Yeah I lied. lol .. Anyhow this might just be my eyes and it totally can be anything and I could be wrong but if was watching the video again.. At the very beginning it kind looks like she's texting and walking .. I looked at the shadow at first and saw it but then I looked really closely and it kind of does look like she has something in her hand.. This could be the reason she's kind of clumsy and kind of walking into the guy before straighten herself up. Once again it could be my eyes but it's possible right? Go back and watch it over again and see if you see what I see or if I'm seeing things because I'm sleepy lol

Yes, I saw that and how her arms aren't by her side at all like she is either holding something or texting the whole time she's walking.

I don't find that everything in DFW to be close, especially when you factor in the traffic. Yes, the metroplex has everything you could possibly think of and you don't have to go out the area to find what you want, but driving from where I live in North Dallas to the south part of Plano takes a good 35 to 45 minutes during the daytime. The DFW metroplex from the other side of Ft. Worth to Terrell, TX is about 71 miles. That's almost half the distance of the Texas/Louisiana state line to the Louisiana/Mississippi state line following I-20 across. It's a huge area.

It's far to Ft Worth, but I'm someone who hates to drive more than 30 miles for a thing esp considering where I live, here in Plano, we have practically everything we need in a 5-Mile radius.

I haven't seen anywhere if Christina was actually planning to drive all the way back to Ft Worth at 4 am. Her last known address is on the west side, too, although not too far from 121. Such a drive at 4 am, and if she and the bf were fighting, why? She has fam/friends in Allen, so you'd think she was going there to crash at that late hour. I feel really sad thinking of her being alone at that time and finding out about her bf cheating earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrismatte