GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #11 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I am. Thanks and I'm working on it. I will let them know. Thanks so much. I can tell everyone that the family appreciates everyone's support and prayers.

Are you aware that if you contact a moderator, you can become a verified insider? As a verified insider, any info you were able to share with us would be considered highly credible. From what I've seen, verified insiders are treated very respectfully here. Since we all care so much about Christina and want to help find her, it would be really helpful for us if someone was occasionally able to help us with our questions. Of course it's understood that a lot of info is kept confidential and not all questions can be answered. Please consider if this would be something you are comfortable doing!

I know there is a link on the website but I'm posting via tapatalk app and don't have it handy. If you would like to have it, I know someone could direct you to it!

I'm sure you probably already are, but please pass along our hugs and encouragement to Christina's family.

I wonder if the bartenders have been checked out at Henry's. I use to hang out at my favorite club until 2:30am or later, and the bartender always had to stay to count the til and tip waitresses/waiters out etc. He wouldn't get out til around 4am or so. Someone just posted on HFCFB a link to Henry's Tavern- Andrew

Wasn't implying that anyone said he wasn't. Was just stating my opinion of him. From anytime I have ever been around him he is very laid back, soft spoken, and peaceful. JMO

JMO--
Let me re - assure everyone that no one is putting him(dad-if that is who this is about) in the general category box of being anything other...
We are only discussing this particular article on the day he went to the witness's family's home to talk/demand answers ... not any other time

LOL....I am working on it Crystal. I don't think it is absolutely necessary, but I have been asked by many to do so, anything to help my friend!

The goal is to #FINDCHRISTINA. We intend to do just that.

Let me get this straight. You would prefer not to have family or people who actually know the victim here? Like, WHAT?? So you would just prefer to make things up and come up with your own ideas out of left field than listen and discuss the case with some one who actually knows the person and has FACTS to give you. I would gladly welcome any one who knows Christina personally to help us get to know her, and give us some inside facts and then maybe bounce some ideas off of FACTS!

Please, JMOM, become an insider, some of us would really love your insight.

Let me get this straight. You would prefer not to have family or people who actually know the victim here? Like, WHAT?? So you would just prefer to make things up and come up with your own ideas out of left field than listen and discuss the case with some one who actually knows the person and has FACTS to give you. I would gladly welcome any one who knows Christina personally to help us get to know her, and give us some inside facts and then maybe bounce some ideas off of FACTS!

Please, JMOM, become an insider, some of us would really love your insight.
WS used to have a section for family and friends to gather for information so they wouldn't have to see or discuss the details of the case which can be quite upsetting to them at times.

We don't simply "make up stuff" as you put it, but we do toss around hypothetical situations when we are brainstorming as does any think tank. With all the restrictions we have on this site plus the code of silence the family and others seem to adhere to during a case, there isn't much left to work with on here until it comes from LE via the press. It would be great to have people come on who can handle the discussions when we are delving into the hard topics and give us real information that is not biased or get angry when we call things like we see them. I have posted with many verified insiders and have welcomed their insight, but with the understanding the information could be directed by the family and not factual. It can be frustrating on both sides.

WS used to have a section for family and friends to gather for information so they wouldn't have to see or discuss the details of the case which can be quite upsetting to them at times.

We don't simply "make up stuff" as you put it, but we do toss around hypothetical situations when we are brainstorming as does any think tank. With all the restrictions we have on this site plus the code of silence the family and others seem to adhere to during a case, there isn't much left to work with on here until it comes from LE via the press. It would be great to have people come on who can handle the discussions when we are delving into the hard topics and give us real information that is not biased or get angry when we call things like we see them. I have posted with many verified insiders and have welcomed their insight, but with the understanding the information could be directed by the family and not factual. It can be frustrating on both sides.

Good post, SS

BBM

It does matter ..since this issue has been made public ..IMO the public has a right to know and would like to know the circumstances and hear BOTH perspectives.. hearing only 1 version of what the thinking is on one side does not give a full,accurate and complete picture.
When we sleuth we have to be objective as well and look at everything.

Well the one side of the story doesn't seem interested in telling his side

Maybe just me but if I was a innocent witness, I couldn't run fast enough to a polygraph to clear my name...

Maybe just me but if I was a innocent witness, I couldn't run fast enough to a polygraph to clear my name...

Hunter did that, but he was not given a lie detector at that time. Now he may have taken one between now and then. He was certainly in no shape to take a lie detector test in his TV interview.

Hunter did that, but he was not given a lie detector at that time. Now he may have taken one between now and then. He was certainly in no shape to take a lie detector test in his TV interview.

Boots.....I don't think that is necessarily who Josh is talking about but I could be wrong

So..... We obviously need links, right?
Originally PPD said everyone has been cooperating and now PPD has recently stated they can not comment about cooperation?

Is that correct? If so, that is significant!!!!!

Links anyone?

Darin Routier failed his polygraph test. It wasn't even on a question such as "did you kill your sons and stab your wife?" that his heart rate pattern showed deception.

"The 30-year-old Routier told The Dallas Morning News in a copyright article and the Fort Worth Star-Telegram the polygraph results are meaningless.

"I did not do this. I did not do anything in any part or form," Routier told The News in a phone interview. "The test is not accurate in any part of it. I would be surprised if I even passed my own name."

lubbockonline.com/stories/060798/LD0828.shtml

Josh, I am just posting this because I thought you might be familiar with this case.

So..... We obviously need links, right?
Originally PPD said everyone has been cooperating and now PPD has recently stated they can not comment about cooperation?

Is that correct? If so, that is significant!!!!!

Links anyone?

I don't need any links for anyone cooperating, but I do need a refresher link for the PPD saying they cannot comment on cooperation. The link may be on the laptop, but it's in use by another user right now.

Darin Routier failed his polygraph test. It wasn't even on a question such as "did you kill your sons and stab your wife?" that his heart rate pattern showed deception.

"The 30-year-old Routier told The Dallas Morning News in a copyright article and the Fort Worth Star-Telegram the polygraph results are meaningless.

"I did not do this. I did not do anything in any part or form," Routier told The News in a phone interview. "The test is not accurate in any part of it. I would be surprised if I even passed my own name."

lubbockonline.com/stories/060798/LD0828.shtml

Josh, I am just posting because I thought you might be familiar with this case.

I am very familiar with that case, darin has high blood pressure and I believe pardo stated before it was administered that it had a high failure chance because of his heart conditions

If you all are going to state something as fact then you need to link up to back up what you are saying. No rumor and please don't discuss anything that is not known thru law enforcement and or the media at this time.

We still have this section. It is called "Missing Information & Support." You can find it here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?60-Missing-Forum-Discussion

And yes, it is often difficult for a family member to follow a case in the discussion thread, which is why cases may sometimes have 2 threads - one here and one in info & support.

Salem

A good analogy. Let me use your post to jump off for a minute.

We are here to discuss possibilities of what happened to the missing and to determine reasonable paths to follow. I actually prefer not having family or closely related people discussing these things because it can be too difficult and they should not be worried about theories/think tank bantering/out of the box ideas. That is what we do. We are here to objectively dig into the facts, rumors, and speculation then try to figure out something...anything...to bring the missing home like Christina who seemingly vanished into thin air. There are so many possibilities and we explore them as best we can. It isn't personal for most of us and we try not to let it become personal.

We do get into areas not favoring a victim or family at times. If a victim is discussed only the way the family wants them portrayed then it lessens the chance of uncovering the real reason for why a victim is gone. We ask the tough questions to discover their truth. Often, what we find has happened is a direct result of the lives they led put them in bad situations. Others were in the wrong place at the wrong time. We won't know until we look at all the facts and evaluate what else factors into a case.

About the picketing situation: I have seen similar on other cases and the problems associated their tunnel vision. When a family sets their site on one person and they begin a campaign of attack, it soon turns into, "If you are not with us...you are against us" scenario. It alienates people. If people who wanted to help or possibly had information were taken aback by the protests, they could walk away. Not trying to hurt the family, but show how it looks to me and undoubtedly to many others out there. Missteps can cost valuable information and resources as people shy away from cases.

We all have one goal to bring Christina home to her family.

Beautifully stated. Very sensitive subject for sure and it is a fine line to walk.

At the least they could say we would like to speak about this matter, but our attorney has advised us not to speak at this time. JMO.

That does seem the fair thing to do, but imagine the media circus. And this is one reason I do not like the protests. I saw the Anthony case go from being about a missing little girl to a circus freak show. Somewhere in all of that mess, Caylee was secondary. Even though that is the exact opposite goal of CM's parents, I always fear that happening. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675