GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #17 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The easiest way to his home, as you know, since you also travel these routes, is the way he told LE he went. The only thing is, you have to think how much he said he drank and took. I wouldn't go all the way down Legacy that time of the morning intoxicated. I get the 121 thing, in that sense. But....you are correct if you continue past Custer and even Exchange you either take 75 which is a huge loop, makes no sense, or you go Northeast. I have no clue, so confusing!!!!

I do NOT think he was drunk.
Selective amnesia and alcohol and drugs are the excuse.

I have thought about that as well. However my thought gets sidetracked when LE keeps the passenger side seat belt.

If I stick with LE's theory, she left in his car, maybe they didn't know she was driving and assumed she was a passenger. I read on here his windows were dark making it difficult for anyone to be able to see in. So, maybe LE thought she was a passenger? That's one way to keep with the seatbelt theory. The other is video of her in the seat. But, that goes against what everyone said on here. Pretty sure I read that.

After our discussion the other day, I think you were on here then, I honestly think that they were headed to Mark and Anna's. It makes sense to me if the "key" was lost and Hunter didn't answer that they would head there. Since Mark has Christina's spare car key maybe he had the house key as well? Haven't asked him but it makes logical sense. Especially since EA's house and theirs are so close to one another.

My guess is that her dad probably did not have a spare key to her home. To me, texting HF to ask him to leave the door open-- but not acknowledging a lack of car key-- means she already had a plan for obtaining the key to the car, so it was now a non-issue. (Promise I'm not being combative, JMOM! Very grateful for your continued commitment!)

The house key was the only hurdle that remained even after she'd solved the car key problem.

Then if we are assuming his intoxication is also a lie, then I don't think Christina was driving his car at all. All that I have heard and seen his car is his baby and he is very OCD about it. I don't think in a normal state of mind he would have her driving his car. Agreed or no?

I do NOT think he was drunk.
Selective amnesia and alcohol and drugs are the excuse.

Then if we are assuming his intoxication is also a lie, then I don't think Christina was driving his car at all. All that I have heard and seen his car is his baby and he is very OCD about it. I don't think in a normal state of mind he would have her driving his car. Agreed or no?

Agree. I definitely do NOT think he would let someone else drive his car.

On the tint theory that is correct. I have sat right next to him and could barely tell it was him inside the car. No I wasn't following him. We live very close to each other. I just so happened to pull up beside him and that tint is either illegal tint or very close. We do have tint laws here in TX. Tint though is necessary because of how hot it gets.

If I stick with LE's theory, she left in his car, maybe they didn't know she was driving and assumed she was a passenger. I read on here his windows were dark making it difficult for anyone to be able to see in. So, maybe LE thought she was a passenger? That's one way to keep with the seatbelt theory. The other is video of her in the seat. But, that goes against what everyone said on here. Pretty sure I read that.

Then if we are assuming his intoxication is also a lie, then I don't think Christina was driving his car at all. All that I have heard and seen his car is his baby and he is very OCD about it. I don't think in a normal
state of mind he would have her driving his car. Agreed or no?

I don't think she drove his car!
No way!

Maybe he didn't have an extra house key...I can agree with that. However, maybe she was going to go there and sleep or whatever until she could get Hunter to respond maybe? So she didn't go all the way to Ft Worth and be locked out of the house? Just a thought?

No combativeness taken at all. I like kicking around ideas. It helps me.

My guess is that her dad probably did not have a spare key to her home. To me, texting HF to leave the door open but not acknowledging a lack of car key means she already had a plan for obtaining the car key so it was now a non-issue. (Promise I'm not being combative, JMOM! Very grateful for your continued commitment!)

No one that I am aware of. EA and Mark and Anna.

My other post all removed...*POOf*... can I do initials??? So anyways... has ALP pingings or car (where was it) been investigated ? Can his car be seen on any of these tolls or his dads car or any of their pings been carefully checked out as well?

Maybe he didn't have an extra house key...I can agree with that. However, maybe she was going to go there and sleep or whatever until she could get Hunter to respond maybe? So she didn't go all the way to Ft Worth and be locked out of the house? Just a thought?

No combativeness taken at all. I like kicking around ideas. It helps me.

She'd still need to go to her dad's to get her car key, though. Even if the original plan was for EA to drive her back to her car, I bet if she made it to her dad's house, she'd totally stay put, whether to sleep it off, contact H, or even just have a trusted person be the one to bring her back to the car in the morning.

No it does not. The route he actually took is one that you could take to get back to Allen, certainly. I drive back to Allen from the shops via 121 all the time, but if you continue along 121, you are heading in a north easterly direction which is farther from Allen. The thing is he TOLD police he went back to Allen a different way. If the destination was Allen, why lie about the route?? I believe he didn't think about the toll gantry tagging him on 121. I think he wanted LE to THINK he was traveling to Allen, when in fact the plan was to go somewhere else.

I don't know if I read it on here or heard it but, didn't someone say that the young adults like to get on the tollway when they have had to much to drink because they can avoid LE or rather, have a better chance of not getting pulled over by LE when they take that toll way... is it possible he just didn't want to explain why he went that way so he lied. If he said he took that way then they may question him and in his mind he didn't want to have to explain its because he was drunk... JUST playing devils advocate...

Did EA think that if he didn't mention the SRT, they wouldn't CHECK?
It boggles my mind that someone (EA-- not our someones on WS) would underestimate LE and believe that their word would be taken at face value... just, wow.

I really like what was mentioned earlier about exploring why he'd want to conceal that as his route. It has to factor in somehow.

On the tint theory that is correct. I have sat right next to him and could barely tell it was him inside the car. No I wasn't following him. We live very close to each other. I just so happened to pull up beside him and that tint is either illegal tint or very close. We do have tint laws here in TX. Tint though is necessary because of how hot it gets.

Thanks for confirming this. I am not so sure I think she was driving. We have tint laws here, they aren't allowed. You must be able to see in the windows at all times. For safety. If LE approaches your window, the whole car isn't loaded with people and guns. That is one reason. My state doesn't get as hot as TX, but it can got ungodly at times and we could use them. Soooo many people have them. As with many things, no one cares how the laws are written.

What time did she leave Hunter? Or home?
Was HF there when she left?

I don't know if I read it on here or heard it but, didn't someone say that the young adults like to get on the tollway when they have had to much to drink because they can avoid LE or rather, have a better chance of not getting pulled over by LE when they take that toll way... is it possible he just didn't want to explain why he went that way so he lied. If he said he took that way then they may question him and in his mind he didn't want to have to explain its because he was drunk... JUST playing devils advocate...

I know it was discussed here because I chimed in and said where I live they do that all the time. Not me because I don't drink and drive, just to clarify. But, it is very common because we have police road blocks all over the streets and state troopers arent able to handle the capacity. Also, the traffic of stop and go is difficultly, so I hear and easier to be spotted.

I still do not know why she would even go over to her Dad's at 4am to sleep or stay over there. It was said many times she had to be at work early in Fort Worth over 50 miles away. Not much time left at 4am to sleep,shower,get ready and drive over an hour and figure out what was going on with a dead phone.

Did she call or text her Dad or brother to let them know she was coming over there?? From her phone prior to 4am or from EA phone prior or en route to the Allen residence??

JMO~

Hopefully LE has more surveillance footage than they've shared.
There are IP traffic cams all up and down 75 that anybody can tap into and watch the traffic/weather conditions in 20 second still-frames, and the pictures are surprisingly clear-- if that car was on a major thoroughfare, surely there are photos somewhere.

Although... I don't know how long the footage is retained. It would really stink if the four-day lapse compromised the IP photos.

But he already admitted been drunk at beginning of the interview so there would have been no point worrying about telling the PPD the route he took because of a DUI.

Question: .... in the radius of where EA has access... are there any places that you walk into such as a pathway but when you walk onto it you are actually descending downward? Almost like a tunnel but when you enter, you think you are entering a path but it goes down? Not like an actual tunnel I don't think but you think you are on path but your actually going deeper downward... is there anything like this that I am trying to describe in the area? Like a big hole that you actually can walk into?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member