GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #28 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will take a miracle. I am praying so hard. He has said he went to church and prayed for Christina to be found and this to all be over with in his uncut interview. I have a feeling his family or (mother)is making him go to church and had the priest visit him in jail for Christmas (if thats who is on his visitor list). Not something EA is doing freely because he knows what he has done!
I wish it was the priest on his list. Unfortunately I don't think that's the case. The priest with that name is in Plano and that would not be where they would attend church....

I wish it was the priest on his list. Unfortunately I don't think that's the case. The priest with that name is in Plano and that would not be where they would attend church....

It's likely just wishful thinking on my part, that the new visitor is the good Padre in the Dallas Diocese. There are other males (non-clergy) in the area with the same name. However... here are some thoughts:

Some families could still remain close to their priest, even if they are reassigned to a different parish or promoted within the Dallas diocese.

Some families prefer to attend a Spanish language mass, which is not offered at all churches.
http://www.stjudeparish.com/index.php/worship/mass-times
For those who desire a Spanish-speaking Mass, please visit these websites for Mass times at churches in the area:
St. Mark, the Evangelist in Plano
St. Michael, the Archangel in McKinney

JMO

I went back and read both the search warrant and arrest warrant. The yellow note that was found in the trash...if Enrique confided in someone about what he had done, maybe the other person said "lets make a list of all the things we need to take care of to make sure you are not connected with this case". That note could be in the handwriting of someone who helped him cover up the crime. IMO.

The location of that Parish is not far from Allen at all. I am still hoping it is the priest. Maybe he used to be their priest and he moved to another parish and they have remained close to him. I hope so. I just want him to give us some answers and help us bring Christina home. Enough is enough, it has been way too long.

It's likely just wishful thinking on my part, that the new visitor is the good Padre in the Dallas Diocese. There are other males (non-clergy) in the area with the same name. However... here are some thoughts:

Some families could still remain close to their priest, even if they are reassigned to a different parish or promoted within the Dallas diocese.

Some families prefer to attend a Spanish language mass, which is not offered at all churches.
http://www.stjudeparish.com/index.php/worship/mass-times
For those who desire a Spanish-speaking Mass, please visit these websites for Mass times at churches in the area:
St. Mark, the Evangelist in Plano
St. Michael, the Archangel in McKinney

JMO

Could be the Priest, but I'm wondering if the name is misspelled.. Usually it comes up as Lauro, not Laruo (at least when I Google it).. There is a lawyer with the name Lauro, from San Luis Potosí.. but it appears he deals in labor law...

Could be the Priest, but I'm wondering if the name is misspelled.. Usually it comes up as Lauro, not Laruo (at least when I Google it).. There is a lawyer with the name Lauro, from San Luis Potosí.. but it appears he deals in labor law...
That is a good thought as well. I wonder???

There are many families that live in Allen but worship in Plano. One of my friends drives to Dallas to their childhood church.

The affidavit could not be more clear on where the swab was obtained with a "significant amount" of her DNA. "...labeled as "swab from edge of trunk opening"..." and it states further: "swab was taken from the interior trunk opening". This says it was on the edge of the opening on the inside which did not specify either top or bottom edge. I can only surmise she was scraped in some manner against the edge or dripped/wiped bodily fluids so to leave a lot of fluid which was missed by someone cleaning it later.

Page 8

https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380a-20141212-arrest-10-sw-arrest-return-sealed.pdf

A priest cannot reveal a confession. He will give ea 20,000 hail marys.....and will encourage ea to tell the truth..in my opinion this would not help. Might make ea feel better, but no help to cm family.

Aren't all conversations with visitors recorded? I think the only conversations that are private are between EA and his lawyer. I may be wrong though.

A priest cannot reveal a confession. He will give ea 20,000 hail marys.....and will encourage ea to tell the truth..in my opinion this would not help. Might make ea feel better, but no help to cm family.

That's all I would hope for.. encouragement to tell the truth. I agree though... probably won't work. If EA cried when he went to jail, it was only because he was busted and not for what he has done. I'm no expert, but he is probably upset at what CM's family has "done" to him & his family, with the picketing and "harassment". In his own warped mindset, he probably feels that he is the victim.. JMO

Arrest affidavit page 8, first paragraph:

"Dr. Staub told Affiant he found that Bode Technology's results from the above mentioned swab indicated there was a significant amount of DNA present which was produced from a single source female profile.... Dr. Staub also told Affiant that based on his experience and the amount of DNA that was present on the swab taken from interior of Enrique Gutierrez Arochi 's trunk, he does not believe the DNA source to have merely been touch DNA, but more likely that the DNA source was a bodily fluid such as blood or saliva."

Page 9, last paragraph:

"As such, due to the amount of Christina Morris' DNA found to be present in the interior trunk area of Arochi's vehicle, Affiant believes this DNA was from Christina Morris' bodily fluids such as blood or saliva."

Arrest affidavit page 8, first paragraph:

"Dr. Staub told Affiant he found that Bode Technology's results from the above mentioned swab indicated there was a significant amount of DNA present which was produced from a single source female profile.... Dr. Staub also told Affiant that based on his experience and the amount of DNA that was present on the swab taken from interior of Enrique Gutierrez Arochi 's trunk, he does not believe the DNA source to have merely been touch DNA, but more likely that the DNA source was a bodily fluid such as blood or saliva."

Page 9, last paragraph:

"As such, due to the amount of Christina Morris' DNA found to be present in the interior trunk area of Arochi's vehicle, Affiant believes this DNA was from Christina Morris' bodily fluids such as blood or saliva."
It is misleading if you do not include it was taken on the edge as stated in the warrant, imo.

I can think of several ways DNA would transfer to the edge.....

Praying for answers soon!!

Misleading that there is a significant amount of DNA?

I'm guessing that a few drops of, say blood, would yield significant amounts of DNA. (Enough for more than one test and therefore enough for the defense attorney's expert to run their tests?) But a few drops would not be significant to indicate serious bodily injury or worse. Hence only the aggravated kidnapping charge. Just a guess on my part, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517