GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #28 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't all conversations with visitors recorded? I think the only conversations that are private are between EA and his lawyer. I may be wrong though.

That is correct, all phone calls and visits are recorded and monitored except for conversations and visits with his attorney. Just my opinion...

No. No...that it wasn't found just "inside the trunk", but specified as the edge of the trunk. There is a distinct difference.

The affidavit refers to the DNA evidence as coming from the interior of the trunk. It was a quote, I'm not trying to mislead anyone.
It depends on what is meant by the edge of trunk opening. I can think of several areas that could describe. The fact that it says the DNA was found in the "interior" makes me believe it was not on the exterior of the vehicle.
Here's a Camaro trunk and a few areas I think could be the edge of the trunk opening:

lVdR4DR.jpg

The affidavit refers to the DNA evidence as coming from the interior of the trunk. It was a quote, I'm not trying to mislead anyone.
It depends on what is meant by the edge of trunk opening. I can think of several areas that could describe. The fact that it says the DNA was found in the "interior" makes me believe it was not on the exterior of the vehicle.
Here's a Camaro trunk and a few areas I think could be the edge of the trunk opening:

lVdR4DR.jpg

Good post.. Also notice the brightly colored emergency release pull, on the inside...

I think we have a winner. I agree with this story!

You know, I don't think he's wrapped up in some cartel either, we are giving him way too much "street cred" for reality.
I've been thinking about the way he spoke/acted toward SB. First he's never been with her (according to PP and other party goers) so they don't have a history of random hook ups or make outs. He has a GF.He shows up and appears interested in SB, but instead of really trying to win her over, he is weird and rude! She asks him to move from the couch, so that she could sleep there. He yells NO. She leaves to the bedroom alone and 10min later he walks in there to say if your not coming to the couch I'm going home.

^^ WTH kind of guy does that?! He's not nice looking, hes not romantic (in anyway) he acts jealous and controlling just from the interaction between them two in the affidavit.

And then someone posted that he was crying like a baby while being booked into CCDC.

You know. ^ those kind of guys....are nothing but cowards. He's much too naive to be involved with outside cartels or those kind of people. Maybe in his lies, he's told ppl he's big **** but c'mon, really?!
Cartel members don't deal with ppl like EA. They're filthy rich, they hang with lawyers and policticiians in Southlake (bc they buy drugs too and they're rich), or owners of clubs (again lots of drugs) that make a crap load of money, they have mansions, not ppl like EA!!!

I think he lured CM into his car, for a ride prob to her dads. Then he got pissed and said I'm taking you back. He drove past the SOL to the north (according to pings) and ventured off somewhere into the corporate offices that would have been vacated for the holiday weekend. CM was prob like WTF dude, take me to the apt and they started fighting as he tried to SA her. Afterwards, He threw her phone & other items in one of those bodies of water around 5800 Granite Pkwy and her in the trunk then hit his car on something pulling away in a rage filled burn off down Parkwood to Legacy.
He headed home and slept for a few hours then got ready for work. I do believe she was in his trunk while he was working. I think he wiped blood and/or scuff marks off the outside of his trunk at Kroger bc he didn't want it to look obvious when he went to work. I think sometime while he was working or around this time he started looking for a place to put her. Remember his coworkers said he stayed back in the back away from everyone for days....

The "amount" of DNA located in the truck (according to the affidavit) was apparently a significant amount, that doesn't happen from a bloody nose leaking out for a 20min ride, that tells me it's a lot longer like several hours/days of blood, fluids, saliva, etc leaking into the trunk....BTW it's been scrubbed clean w/chemicals and Odo-ban by the time they swabbed it and they still found significant amount in there.

I just think she's cloer to his work or in between his work and his home rather than over by SOL, that's waay too active and searches have been done for months there....no CM while none have been done cloer to lake Lavon.

Idk, I could be wrong but the cartel is NOT involved here.

Arrest affidavit page 8, first paragraph:

"Dr. Staub told Affiant he found that Bode Technology's results from the above mentioned swab indicated there was a significant amount of DNA present which was produced from a single source female profile.... Dr. Staub also told Affiant that based on his experience and the amount of DNA that was present on the swab taken from interior of Enrique Gutierrez Arochi 's trunk, he does not believe the DNA source to have merely been touch DNA, but more likely that the DNA source was a bodily fluid such as blood or saliva."

Page 9, last paragraph:

"As such, due to the amount of Christina Morris' DNA found to be present in the interior trunk area of Arochi's vehicle, Affiant believes this DNA was from Christina Morris' bodily fluids such as blood or saliva."
Wouldn't cadaver dogs hit on his trunk then? Can someone please tell me why these dogs werent used when his car was first seized??? I am baffled.

That's all I would hope for.. encouragement to tell the truth. I agree though... probably won't work. If EA cried when he went to jail, it was only because he was busted and not for what he has done. I'm no expert, but he is probably upset at what CM's family has "done" to him & his family, with the picketing and "harassment". In his own warped mindset, he probably feels that he is the victim.. JMO

EXACTLY my thoughts! He is still the victim and always will be in his messed up mind.

I wish it was the priest on his list. Unfortunately I don't think that's the case. The priest with that name is in Plano and that would not be where they would attend church....

Catholics go to a lot of different churches depending on where their favorite Priest is, what time mass is, (which one serves the best red wine :rockon: ), etc... Plano is only one town over.

and... an Attorney wouldn't be listed as a visitor, would they?

Maybe he had her hands tied behind her? That trunk release should be glow in the dark also if I remember correctly? It is disgusting to even think about. IMO

Good post.. Also notice the brightly colored emergency release pull, on the inside...

It was evident in the first interview he gave, the same day as Christina's 2 month vigil I might add, that he was going to play the victim card. Also, trying to make his family out to be the victim. IMO

That is just sick and twisted IMO. To sit knowing she was in your trunk and seriously thinking that you had outsmarted LE and were going to get away with it? I really think he honestly thought that too. He wasn't crying in jail because he was remorseful he was crying because he knows he's caught. He could still do the right thing. I pray that he does. I pray that whoever that new "visitor" added is someone that can talk some sense into him. He should know by now we will not stop looking, LE will not stop looking, and we will not give up.

EXACTLY my thoughts! He is still the victim and always will be in his messed up mind.

Catholics go to a lot of different churches depending on where their favorite Priest is, what time mass is, (which one serves the best red wine :rockon: ), etc... Plano is only one town over.

and... an Attorney wouldn't be listed as a visitor, would they?

Attorneys aren't listed as visitors in Collin County. No link so just my opinion.

I Googled new visitor on list and he may be priest that does Spanish masses at my church. St mark's in plano
Our church is definitely a larger Spanish parish than most. They actually redid Mass schedules a few years back and took away a bunch of the English speaking Masses and gave them to the Spanish speaking Masses instead.

He may have been reassigned to Dallas this past summer, according to this church bulletin.
http://www.stmarkplano.org/bulletins/20140706.pdf
Farewell Father Lauro!
We Thank you for your service to the St. Mark Community and wish you the best in your new assignment at The Cathedral Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Dallas.

In February, there was a little bit of a San Luis Potosí reference in the bulletin
http://www.stmarkplano.org/documents/0216089.pdf
Adoration News
On Friday, February 21, 2014, Adoration will be moved to the Main Sanctuary from 7:30PM to 10PM. The Disciple of Jesus from St. Louis Potosi, Mexico, will guide the adoration. Everyone is welcome! Adoration will then continue in the Chapel as usual.

I feel awful to be snooping around on the activities of a priest. I just want so much to believe there is someone in this world who has the ability to extract the truth from a young man who has made a horrible mistake.

Attorneys aren't listed as visitors in Collin County. No link so just my opinion.

If it a FAMILY FRIEND that just happens to be an attorney then yes he could still be just listed as a friend...JMO

lVdR4DR.jpg

IMO
1 If the DNA came from anywhere on the trunk "lid" it would have been described using the word "lid." It was not, so IMO that rules out 1-2-3.
2 The idea that it described the surface as the "edge" of something almost goes without saying, in that there is almost no way the DNA could have been found in the middle of the trunk cavity, which is a sizable cavity of air.
3 From the illustration, I'm thinking they refer to the inside where it says 4-5 in the illus. ...and clearly that is an interior area, inside the trunk, as they say repeatedly.

You know, I don't think he's wrapped up in some cartel either, we are giving him way too much "street cred" for reality.
I've been thinking about the way he spoke/acted toward SB. First he's never been with her (according to PP and other party goers) so they don't have a history of random hook ups or make outs. He has a GF.He shows up and appears interested in SB, but instead of really trying to win her over, he is weird and rude! She asks him to move from the couch, so that she could sleep there. He yells NO. She leaves to the bedroom alone and 10min later he walks in there to say if your not coming to the couch I'm going home.

^^ WTH kind of guy does that?! He's not nice looking, hes not romantic (in anyway) he acts jealous and controlling just from the interaction between them two in the affidavit.

And then someone posted that he was crying like a baby while being booked into CCDC.

You know. ^ those kind of guys....are nothing but cowards. He's much too naive to be involved with outside cartels or those kind of people. Maybe in his lies, he's told ppl he's big **** but c'mon, really?!
Cartel members don't deal with ppl like EA. They're filthy rich, they hang with lawyers and policticiians in Southlake (bc they buy drugs too and they're rich), or owners of clubs (again lots of drugs) that make a crap load of money, they have mansions, not ppl like EA!!!

I think he lured CM into his car, for a ride prob to her dads. Then he got pissed and said I'm taking you back. He drove past the SOL to the north (according to pings) and ventured off somewhere into the corporate offices that would have been vacated for the holiday weekend. CM was prob like WTF dude, take me to the apt and they started fighting as he tried to SA her. Afterwards, He threw her phone & other items in one of those bodies of water around 5800 Granite Pkwy and her in the trunk then hit his car on something pulling away in a rage filled burn off down Parkwood to Legacy.
He headed home and slept for a few hours then got ready for work. I do believe she was in his trunk while he was working. I think he wiped blood and/or scuff marks off the outside of his trunk at Kroger bc he didn't want it to look obvious when he went to work. I think sometime while he was working or around this time he started looking for a place to put her. Remember his coworkers said he stayed back in the back away from everyone for days....

The "amount" of DNA located in the truck (according to the affidavit) was apparently a significant amount, that doesn't happen from a bloody nose leaking out for a 20min ride, that tells me it's a lot longer like several hours/days of blood, fluids, saliva, etc leaking into the trunk....BTW it's been scrubbed clean w/chemicals and Odo-ban by the time they swabbed it and they still found significant amount in there.

I just think she's cloer to his work or in between his work and his home rather than over by SOL, that's waay too active and searches have been done for months there....no CM while none have been done cloer to lake Lavon.

Idk, I could be wrong but the cartel is NOT involved here.

Interesting post. I could see this scenario. But I thought there had been searches closer to/around Lake Lavon. No?

If Plano PD could not prove Christina was literally, actually, fully INSIDE the trunk of that car, EA wouldn't have been arrested. They may be quoting a swab on the interior of the trunk opening but I am confident they have many areas that showed her position, but used the minimum amount of evidence necessary to secure the warrant in order to protect the case. Does anyone really believe LE would arrest someone and charge them with a felony and give them a million dollar bond if the only evidence they had could potentially be explained away as a sneeze while she was near the car?

Some, me, are simply wanting and waiting to see more evidence

I know of a missing persons case where the police told the family the car their child had gotten into was covered in blood. Then parents told the media the same. It wasn't true at all. The car was returned in shreds and not one ounce of DNA besides the proof she had gotten into the car. Which was never denied. Its happens as we well know. Its part of their job to get answers or to get the answers they want.

Absolutely NO disrespect to anybody!!

jmo jme

IMO
1 If the DNA came from anywhere on the trunk "lid" it would have been described using the word "lid." It was not, so IMO that rules out 1-2-3.
2 The idea that it described the surface as the "edge" of something almost goes without saying, in that there is almost no way the DNA could have been found in the middle of the trunk cavity, which is a sizable cavity of air.
3 From the illustration, I'm thinking they refer to the inside where it says 4-5 in the illus. ...and clearly that is an interior area, inside the trunk, as they say repeatedly.

Also, area 4 & 5 may not have been washed or cleaned.. with the trunk closed you wouldn't get to those areas & if you open the trunk you may simply forget to clean that part..

No disrespect taken. However the lad that did the testing said there is a 1 and 69 quadrillion chance that it was not Christina's DNA. I am pretty sure she was in that trunk. JMO

Some, me, are simply wanting and waiting to see more evidence

I know of a missing persons case where the police told the family the car their child had gotten into was covered in blood. Then parents told the media the same. It wasn't true at all. The car was returned in shreds and not one ounce of DNA besides the proof she had gotten into the car. Which was never denied. Its happens as we well know. Its part of their job to get answers or to get the answers they want.

Absolutely NO disrespect to anybody!!

jmo jme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads