GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #29 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would she get in the trunk to leave the garage undetected?
Was she texting HF because someone was following her?
She calls SN to let him know she was still walking to her car.
something was going on.
Are the keys a link?
Why did they go missing?
Why send HF a pic?

Only food for thought peeps we are at that wall with no where else to go!
Per the affidavit LE does not believe she would have willing got in his trunk. Hence the AK charge once they found her dna there. with all his lies and denial that she was ever in his car I also do not believe she would have willingly got in his trunk. IMO

The fact is HF was asked by PPD to turn it over . which he did NOT do until Sept 6th -seems he had lots of alone and clean up time too!!!

You are saying that HF delayed in providing his phone when asked? Please provide a link to support that, if that's your claim.

You are saying that HF erased items from his phone before LE got it? Please provide a link to support that, if that's your claim.

You are saying that HF delayed in providing his phone when asked? Please provide a link to support that, if that's your claim.

You are saying that HF erased items from his phone before LE got it? Please provide a link to support that, if that's your claim.

If I may!
I don't think that is what she said at all.

Per the affidavit LE does not believe she would have willing got in his trunk. Hence the AK charge once they found her dna there. with all his lies and denial that she was ever in his car I also do not believe she would have willingly got in his trunk. IMO

Per the first affidavit and per EA himself in his interview, PPD removed his passenger side seatbelt and car mats - and they were NOT returned. To me, that says CM left in EA's front seat of his car, or at least PPD thought that in the beginning.

LINK TO FIRST AFFIDAVIT * https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/2...llow_share=true&escape=false&view_mode=scroll

Maybe she decided to wanted to go to her Dad's house after HF wouldn't respond to her texts. Maybe she was afraid to go home if HF was going to be mad at her for losing her keys, drinking, out with other guys and girls... Just food for thought.

She did provide a link

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/26466086/family-of-missing-woman-re-traces-her-final-steps

Information from VI's do not need links.

There is a difference of asking for a link because you would like to see something or read for yourself and trying to be argumentative. The mods have stated to either provide a link or state IMO since speculations have started growing legs and misconstrued as facts here.

You are free to go back through all the threads and reread because whatever link or statement from a VI you are asking for I am sure will be found. Or you can choose to not agree and move on.

I for one have spent my time searching for links to back up where my information is coming from (Uptown Dallas Girls Article which states the 3:58 text from CM phone) only for it to be discredited and picked apart. Thats fine but we are not MODS so let them do their job if it is not a linkable source they will let us know. They have allowed it per the TOS you keep bringing up. Whether you agree or believe it in its entirety is up to you but others are allowed to include it as part of their timeline of events if they so choose.

What links have you provided per TOS?

If I may!
I don't think that is what she said at all.

Sure sounded like it to me ...and in order to call into question anything about HF or his actions, it takes verified fact (LE, Vi, or MSM, with reference and/or link) because he has been deemed off limits to sleuth at WS ("not a POI").

That link only said he was giving them his phone. But it did NOT say he had delayed, or that there was anything erased. Those claims require a link if they are to be made, and he is not "sleuthable" to question his actions as if he should be a suspect.

Yes, info from VI's are to be accepted, which is why I asked for a link to show that the info came from a VI. The mod mandates in this thread require that.

Quote Originally Posted by txyorkiemom

The fact is HF was asked by PPD to turn it over . which he did NOT do until Sept 6th -seems he had lots of alone and clean up time too!!! JMO~

BBM
In post 126, above, TYM stated, "jmo" which is left off in your embedded quote 142 as in, "seems he had lots of alone and clean up time too!!! JMO~"

"Jonni & Family approved the information" ...per TOS, you are required to provide a link for a claim like this.
"I am pretty sure they may have had a chance to review and revise as well." ...per TOS, you are required to provide a link for a claim like this.

When in doubt check it out. Engage Katie directly. Like I stated upthread...Pretty sure (Katie)she will confirm and fill in the blanks of any looming questions that are presented to her in a positive and respectful manner.
Furthermore... kinda hard to link what I was shown via tel-electronic communication.
As far as TOS here at WS .. After over 2600 posts here the mods are well aware I do not just post random blurbs of misinformation.
that is also why I have a huge disclaimer at the bottom of my posts
Kinda unlikely that a desperate - frustrated - heartbroken mother would take the time to sit down and share important information with some random blogger. JMO~
http://www.uptowndallasgirl.com/dallas-news/missing-woman-christina-morris-updates-and-how-to-help/
I sat down with Jonnie McElroy, Christina’s mother desperate for answers on Wednesday, September 17. Two whole weeks after her

daughter went missing. “I am in mission mode, I am going to find my daughter.” her mother stated. “It’s frustrating as a mother to

not be given details about my own child’s whereabouts, we need awareness, we need help.” she goes on to say.
What We Do Know:

BBM
Please show me where I wrote that.

That link only said he was giving them his phone. But it did NOT say he had delayed, or that there was anything erased. Those claims require a link if they are to be made, and he is not "sleuthable" to question his actions as if he should be a suspect.

Yes, info from VI's are to be accepted, which is why I asked for a link to show that the info came from a VI. The mod mandates in this thread require that.
If it was her opinion based off what she read in the article what more can she provide to satisfy you? CM was reported missing Sept 3rd. That article was written Sept 6th. That is 3 days later. So I can see how that is interpreted as a delay in bringing in his phone. I can see her point she presented.

Please do not sit here and demand everyone here provide links to everything that is said. Why not do your own research if you want to prove someone wrong. Let the MODS decide what is allowed or not. They have done a very good job policing us thus far.

This is not helping to find Christina. All my opinions no links provided.

Friendly Reminder* WS has an entire Media File dedicated to Christina* Linkable information that we discuss are already posted.
Such as :Affidavit 1
Arrest Warrant/Affidavit 2
News Clips etc..

Yes, info from VI's are to be accepted
, which is why I asked for a link to show that the info came from a VI. The mod mandates in this thread require that.
BBM
Inaccurate statement -

Info from VI's is up to each individual member to determine if they want to accept it as fact or fiction - have weight on opinions or not.
Take it or leave it and scroll and roll.

It is up to each member to decide for themselves what their viewpoint is.

BBM
Page one of this thread, post 3, mod note lists what can be "discussed" and "explored" regarding calls to HF's phone.

JMO~
If CM left the Henry's Tavern garage at the 3:58am time frame in Arochi's Camaro . she was a willing passenger at the on-set.
IMO- Kidnapping did not occur in the Henry's Tavern garage.
what occurred after 3:59am is perhaps a different story.

That's an interesting point, I have felt from that start that for whatever reason Christina willingly got into the car (the main reason I think this way is that to me there simply doesn't seem enough time for it to have gone any other way)

I haven't seen any where that says at what time LE think the AK took place but logic means that in my scenario there must have been a moment at which Christina wanted to leave and wasn't allowed to. I wonder if this happened inside the car or whether they stopped somewhere and got out and she was then forced back into the car.

Can the AK charge apply to someone who is already dead? If there was some accident in the garage that resulted in Christina's death then I would think the charge would be something else.

JMO

Oh yes .. a major direct connect.

HF voluntarily turned over his cell phone(which one) to PPD on Sept 3rd? Sept 4th ? Sept 5th?
HHUUUMMM Arochi & his cell phone(s) was already being hotly pursued at his parents home and work starting on Sept 3rd per the Dec Affidavit linked in the media file

The fact is HF was asked by PPD to turn it over . which he did NOT do until Sept 6th -seems he had lots of alone and clean up time too!!! JMO~
http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/26466086/family-of-missing-woman-re-traces-her-final-steps

PLANO, Texas -
Morris was last seen early the morning of Aug. 30 in a parking garage at the Shops at Legacy in Plano after leaving a friend's apartment.
Plano Police have assigned 8-detectives to the case this weekend, with an additional 10-officers to help sift through all the tips coming in from the community.Police tell FOX-4 News that Morris's boyfriend is expected to turn over his cell phone to police sometime today. Investigators say he was the last person Christina called that night before she disappeared.

Wait, exactly where are you getting that HF had more than one phone? Maybe he did, but is this verified?

I find it interesting that some are sleuthing a non-sleuthable harder than the only named suspect. :laughing:

That's an interesting point, I have felt from that start that for whatever reason Christina willingly got into the car (the main reason I think this way is that to me there simply doesn't seem enough time for it to have gone any other way)

I haven't seen any where that says at what time LE think the AK took place but logic means that in my scenario there must have been a moment at which Christina wanted to leave and wasn't allowed to. I wonder if this happened inside the car or whether they stopped somewhere and got out and she was then forced back into the car.

Can the AK charge apply to someone who is already dead? If there was some accident in the garage that resulted in Christina's death then I would think the charge would be something else.

JMO

Once one's own freewill has been stopped by force then that is where the kidnapping comes into play.
*crime of kidnapping if he or she intentionally or knowingly abducts another person*

In Texas, the defendant can be convicted of the higher crime of aggravated kidnapping if he or she has committed a kidnapping
and had the intent to do one of the following:

Hold the victim for a ransom or reward;
Use the victim as a shield or hostage;
Aid in the commission of a felony or an escape after committing the felony;
Inflict bodily injury on the victim or sexually violate or abuse the victim;
Terrorize the victim or another person;
Interfere with the performance of any governmental or political function;
Uses or exhibits a deadly weapon during the crime.
See more at: http://statelaws.findlaw.com/texas-law/texas-kidnapping-laws.html#sthash.tm49yJ1s.dpuf

When in doubt check it out. Engage Katie directly. Like I stated upthread...Pretty sure (Katie)she will confirm and fill in the blanks of any looming questions that are presented to her in a positive and respectful manner.
Furthermore... kinda hard to link what I was shown via tel-electronic communication.
As far as TOS here at WS .. After over 2600 posts here the mods are well aware I do not just post random blurbs of misinformation.
that is also why I have a huge disclaimer at the bottom of my posts
Kinda unlikely that a desperate - frustrated - heartbroken mother would take the time to sit down and share important information with some random blogger. JMO~
http://www.uptowndallasgirl.com/dallas-news/missing-woman-christina-morris-updates-and-how-to-help/
I sat down with Jonnie McElroy, Christina’s mother desperate for answers on Wednesday, September 17. Two whole weeks after her

daughter went missing. “I am in mission mode, I am going to find my daughter.” her mother stated. “It’s frustrating as a mother to

not be given details about my own child’s whereabouts, we need awareness, we need help.” she goes on to say.
What We Do Know:

This is not intended as disrespectful, but your claims don't conform with what the mods are requiring, To be specific, you are telling us to accept as "fact" what someone has written in a blog. That blog is neither LE, MSM, or VI, so to justify the skirting of the rules, you are telling us the following:
[modsnip]

All that having been said, there's also another issue about the specific item in question here (the item being, was there really a later call or text by CM after she finished using EA's phone, at 3:58). [modsnip] It is an update derived from who-knows-where, and added several days later.

Because this isn't a MSM outlet, all we have is a one-time blog item that was written 3 months ago. MSM would update the story as more info emerged, would take old and perhaps erroneous items and revise them when they got new and better info, and so on. Well-intentioned as she may have been, this isn't that, and WS with their wealth of experience tells us not to treat it that way. If their rules, about validating facts and avoiding facts that aren't validated, don't really matter, someone should say so.

In the beginning LE said that they had no reason to suspect a crime, as late as 24 September Officer Tilley said "we can't responsibly say foul play has occured"

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_e570dc44-4440-11e4-a20a-1f917f76e5a9.html

When HF was asked to hand over his phone nearly 3 weeks earlier maybe they asked him to do it on a certain date and that's what he did, LE didn't have the benefit of hindsight at that time and may not have realised the need for urgency.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member