GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe someone was coming yo pick her up.. Seemed she didn't want to be with the guy in the video with her.. So she told him she was driving home but really had someone coming to pick her up... I am just not sure!

They have her phone records...so if she called for a cab or a ride, they would know, Imo.

I am confused by that article posted. Logan dated Christina for a LONG time...more than a year before they moved in together in 2013 as the article said. They had lived together before but with another couple. They had been together (maybe on and off) for YEARS. They grew up together, so it makes sense that he may still be in contact with her family. I would not point fingers at him. Knowing the situation personally, it makes absolutely no sense how he could have a part in this.

There was a great post earlier about how LE is keeping everything hush hush for a reason and they don't owe even the family a lead if they have one right now. I think they know who they're looking for to find Christina.

They have her phone records...so if she called for a cab or a ride, they would know, Imo.

Most people our age use Uber these days, and there were no further credit card transactions after Henry's.

Is uber an online thing? We keep talking about calls and texts, but what about phone-based internet access and fb messenger and such? Since bf had password to fb (and did someone on the news mention that she was open with passwords?) I wonder if LE has gone through the current and archived messages, as well as the server address it passed through... and you know how fb has that thing that tells how many "open sessions" your account currently has (and where they hail from) maybe it could be another stone to uncover?

Is uber an online thing? We keep talking about calls and texts, but what about phone-based internet access and fb messenger and such? Since bf had password to fb (and did someone on the news mention that she was open with passwords?) I wonder if LE has gone through the current and archived messages, as well as the server address it passed through... and you know how fb has that thing that tell how many "open sessions" your account currently has (and where they hail from) maybe it could be another stone to uncover?

There's an Uber app, I believe.

That's a great point about FB.

Ironically, I was just about to post a very similar comment. The response to her KARMA post is a bit unsettling..
Okay, I just read that. I'm surprised she left that comment up, I'd delete something like that.

I saw on FB that I have a mutual friend with him. I will ask her what she knows about him. Idk if I can post about it if he's not a suspect or POI. What are the rules on this?

Okay, I just read that. I'm surprised she left that comment up, I'd delete something like that.

I saw on FB that I have a mutual friend with him. I will ask her what she knows about him. Idk if I can post about it if he's not a suspect or POI. What are the rules on this?

I felt the same way until I saw it was from October 2013, but who is Tyler?

I felt the same way until I saw it was from October 2013, but who is Tyler?
She has 3 Tylers as FB friends. I just skimmed through, didn't see anything relevant. Of course, one of those Tylers may not be the one.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...lano-30-August-2014-2&p=10942801#post10942801 (Posts 899 and 900)

Apparently Christina changed into a grey t-shirt at her friend's apartment before deciding to leave? The t-shirt is big on CM because her friend wears a larger size.
Does this mean that some of CM's clothing was left at her friend's apartment?
This new twist about the clothing CM borrowed is interesting. When she decided to go home, I wonder why she didn't change back to her original outfit and leave her friend's shirt behind.

Thoughts about the 15 calls to the bf. If he wasn't answering calls, Christina may have been concerned that he wasn't home to care for her dog. They may have been at odds but, putting the problem aside, she needed to know he was still intending to care for her dog. If he didn't/wouldn't answer her calls, it makes sense why she decided to drive home. She'd be concerned her dog wasn't being let out or fed if bf never answered her calls. I'd be aggravated too and wouldn't be able to relax no matter what my feelings at the time were for bf. In most cases, I find females to be more reliable/consistent when it comes to caring for other living things (especially in their age group).

The garage. At the end of a news report, the female reporter mentioned she spoke to a security guard. It was a little strange imo (she was standing in the garage while reporting). I won't put quotes, if not exact, close - 'The security guard usually walks one street but he's been walking both sides tonight. He's also looking for answers.'
Strange, huh? That's how the report ended on a NBC affiliate.
Is it true one of the acquaintances is a security guard? If so, the guy should be checked out. Plus I had no clue what the report means. Why would a security guard be concerned with only one street? And did he bother to mention two out of three security cameras were not working when Christina disappeared?

Lastly, the friend who walked with Christina in the lot seemed to be moving slightly behind her when the tape cut off. He was to her right side at first but seemed to fall back slightly. Did he need to turn left to go towards his car? Or was he going to turn right? It looked a little bit odd to me that he seemed to change his pace and fall behind her a little bit. How long after that spot would they no longer be in that same camera's range?

I apologize if this has already been said, but I hadn't seen it yet..

CM's boyfriend has her facebook password. Unless she's changed it since Octoberish, then he may not be the only one. We KNOW the current bf has it, because he posted a message about her disappearance..from her facebook page. If someone had acess, they could see all of your messages/conversations, plans, etc..
It may or may not be relevant, but I thought I'd put that thought out there. If there were threats or negative comments from anyone on facebook, someone with a password can delete them. Unless the police have issued a warrant, facebook won't even attempt to retrieve deleted info. So..if they are interested in texts, then I would hope the police would go into her account and see the login locations. Facebook stores every single IP address that logs into your account. This way, if there is suspicious activity, you can look and see where 'you' logged in from.

I just have this feeling. I don't think foul play at all. I'm sitting in bed thinking about it again. I feel if there was any type of foul play, someone somewhere would know something. Heard something, seen something. Maybe even if it was quick, they still had to go somewhere or do something with her. Someone had to see a car that didn't belong at a certain place, or heard screams.. Notice anyone looking out of place or just being weird. I have faith she will be okay. I'm praying hard. She's got to be alive. I know it. Of course we don't know for sure if the police haven't got any leads at all but I pray they have something good for them keeping quiet. That's where my brain stops. Do they know something that will bring her home or do they really not know anything? Once again I understand they don't owe us a reason but it would be nice to know if they are a lot closer.

Is uber an online thing? We keep talking about calls and texts, but what about phone-based internet access and fb messenger and such? Since bf had password to fb (and did someone on the news mention that she was open with passwords?) I wonder if LE has gone through the current and archived messages, as well as the server address it passed through... and you know how fb has that thing that tells how many "open sessions" your account currently has (and where they hail from) maybe it could be another stone to uncover?
Wow..it's like you're in my head. I just posted almost the exact same thing, and then I read yours.

P.s. I'm sick of this happening to innocent people. We honestly should not be searching for this girl right now. She graduated from college. Her life is just getting started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard