GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.s. I'm sick of this happening to innocent people. We honestly should not be searching for this girl right now. She graduated from college. Her life is just getting started.

A 15 year old girl was sexually assaulted just south of Plano on SMU campus last night by some Mexican nationals in a van, and today just north of there a man grabbed a 17 year old girl by her pony tail as she was walking down the street going home from work. He tried to strip her purse from her while pulling her hair. It seems to be getting crazy all around Dallas.

This is interesting.. If you look at CM's "recent activity", you'll see she recently added 10 new people. At least one of those people was added on September 7th. I'm curious to know more about these new friends.
One of them is named Tyler...

If you click friends list, and recently added, the 4 most recently added are listed.

Is Christina's dog a Beagle? Gee, thought I read or saw a pic of her dog but I can't recall now.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...lano-30-August-2014-2&p=10942801#post10942801 (Posts 899 and 900)

Apparently Christina changed into a grey t-shirt at her friend's apartment before deciding to leave? The t-shirt is big on CM because her friend wears a larger size.
Does this mean that some of CM's clothing was left at her friend's apartment?

This new twist about the clothing CM borrowed is interesting. When she decided to go home, I wonder why she didn't change back to her original outfit and leave her friend's shirt behind.

Thoughts about the 15 calls to the bf. If he wasn't answering calls, Christina may have been concerned that he wasn't home to care for her dog. They may have been at odds but, putting the problem aside, she needed to know he was still intending to care for her dog. If he didn't/wouldn't answer her calls, it makes sense why she decided to drive home. She'd be concerned her dog wasn't being let out or fed if bf never answered her calls. I'd be aggravated too and wouldn't be able to relax no matter what my feelings at the time were for bf. In most cases, I find females to be more reliable/consistent when it comes to caring for other living things (especially in their age group).

The garage. At the end of a news report, the female reporter mentioned she spoke to a security guard. It was a little strange imo (she was standing in the garage while reporting). I won't put quotes, if not exact, close - 'The security guard usually walks one street but he's been walking both sides tonight. He's also looking for answers.'
Strange, huh? That's how the report ended on a NBC affiliate.
Is it true one of the acquaintances is a security guard? If so, the guy should be checked out. Plus I had no clue what the report means. Why would a security guard be concerned with only one street? And did he bother to mention two out of three security cameras were not working when Christina disappeared?

Lastly, the friend who walked with Christina in the lot seemed to be moving slightly behind her when the tape cut off. He was to her right side at first but seemed to fall back slightly. Did he need to turn left to go towards his car? Or was he going to turn right? It looked a little bit odd to me that he seemed to change his pace and fall behind her a little bit. How long after that spot would they no longer be in that same camera's range?

That was exactly what I posted about CM's dog, last night.
Regarding the reporter's comment about the security guard walking both sides of the street, I take that as meaning he is responsible for one area, and another guard for the other side. But tonight, he's being extra vigilant and checking both areas. I'd have to see how it was written.
I'm trying to understand your question about the friend, and whether he turned left or right. How would that matter?
He has been questioned, and has not been named a POI. I am sure LE know exactly where his car was parked in relation to CM's.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...lano-30-August-2014-2&p=10942801#post10942801 (Posts 899 and 900)

Apparently Christina changed into a grey t-shirt at her friend's apartment before deciding to leave? The t-shirt is big on CM because her friend wears a larger size.
Does this mean that some of CM's clothing was left at her friend's apartment?
This new twist about the clothing CM borrowed is interesting. When she decided to go home, I wonder why she didn't change back to her original outfit and leave her friend's shirt behind.

Thoughts about the 15 calls to the bf. If he wasn't answering calls, Christina may have been concerned that he wasn't home to care for her dog. They may have been at odds but, putting the problem aside, she needed to know he was still intending to care for her dog. If he didn't/wouldn't answer her calls, it makes sense why she decided to drive home. She'd be concerned her dog wasn't being let out or fed if bf never answered her calls. I'd be aggravated too and wouldn't be able to relax no matter what my feelings at the time were for bf. In most cases, I find females to be more reliable/consistent when it comes to caring for other living things (especially in their age group).

The garage. At the end of a news report, the female reporter mentioned she spoke to a security guard. It was a little strange imo (she was standing in the garage while reporting). I won't put quotes, if not exact, close - 'The security guard usually walks one street but he's been walking both sides tonight. He's also looking for answers.'
Strange, huh? That's how the report ended on a NBC affiliate.
Is it true one of the acquaintances is a security guard? If so, the guy should be checked out. Plus I had no clue what the report means. Why would a security guard be concerned with only one street? And did he bother to mention two out of three security cameras were not working when Christina disappeared?

Lastly, the friend who walked with Christina in the lot seemed to be moving slightly behind her when the tape cut off. He was to her right side at first but seemed to fall back slightly. Did he need to turn left to go towards his car? Or was he going to turn right? It looked a little bit odd to me that he seemed to change his pace and fall behind her a little bit. How long after that spot would they no longer be in that same camera's range?

I'm pretty sure she changed because she was going to stay the night.. From what I recall, I believe she had her other clothes in the bag with her when she left. I would say the reason she didn't change is because why would she need too? My friends and I borrow each other clothes if even if we aren't going to stay to just be in comfortable clothing after the bar which makes more sense if her original plan was to stay. She probably told the friend she would bring it back later. I don't really think the clothes will having anything to with it other than what to look out for in a search

This is interesting.. If you look at CM's "recent activity", you'll see she recently added 10 new people. At least one of those people was added on September 7th. I'm curious to know more about these new friends.

Hmm. Very interesting.

Okay. So I'm trying to think a little outside of the box. I'm thinking about other cases now. Back home (VA) two 18 year olds when missing..

One- She left the gas station. Without anyone in the car with her. She was seen on camera leaving the gas station. She was supposed to be going South for another city to go school shopping. She even stated it on her twitter before she went missing. Her car was found north. Cops search a few days didn't find a thing other than the car. 5 days later, they arrested a man on abduction charges. The camera caught him talking to her and pulling out behind her when she was leaving. She was in front. How he got her to turn to go the opposite direction I have no idea. I guess the moral of this story is that the camera is what actually caught him talking and following her. They searched his trailer and the found blood, hair, and a finger nail. He got prosecuted for murder without a body.

Two- girl came up missing after being at the boyfriends and smoking weed. Police find Car wrecked in a guardrail, with no one in it. They sent a search party out and found her body within two days in a naked in grave yard, two miles from the car. Apparently it was 10 degrees outside and she got hypothermia which actually can make you feel hot (that's why she was naked) she took her own clothes off I'm assuming. I waited to see who they was going to place charges on..months go by and finally they have a news conference.. Apparently she froze to death and died.. But they have literally tape of her running alone up the street. No foul play, just something drugs made her do.

Let me make this clear. I am in no way saying drugs are playing a part. I was mainly telling a story on how the police handled both situations.

This is why I kind of feel like is she's alive, I believe if they thought was wasn't they would have pressed charges or brought someone in already as a suspect. I think they are being careful about it.

That post probably made no sense lol . I'm sooo tired. So I'm marking my spot.

Those new friends on her FB probably just accepted friend requests after she went missing. Happens all the time in these cases, Imo.

Also, you are not likely to see charges brought this early even if police have a suspect, unless there is a crime scene or other pretty major evidence. Simply being the last person known to be with her, or to have spoken to, is not enough. This could be a long haul, even if there is a suspect, if LE only has a bit of circumstantial evidence, i,e a shaky alibi, etc and jmo of course.

Searchers will be out searching again tomorrow morning, according to the Find Christina FB group.

I'm praying the weather holds up so that Texas Equusearch can fly the drones.

In many states, there is a requirement that commercial areas also have water areas for birds/wildlife. Does this enormous Mall have any of those, and have they been searched?

Didn't someone say that there were clothes found in an earlier search?

September 11, 2001. Never forget the innocent lives that were lost that fateful day! Never forget! :candle: :beats:

If you click friends list, and recently added, the 4 most recently added are listed.

Those new friends on her FB probably just accepted friend requests after she went missing. Happens all the time in these cases, Imo.

Also, HF (Christina's boyfriend) apparently has access to her FB account and password as he posted on her wall under her name but identified himself. He may be accepting new friend requests.

I am sure they have already looked or are checking into it. LE needs to find out if any calls or text took place prior to her leaving the place she was at. Maybe she called for a ride knowing she wasn't able to drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanO9600