GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you recall? Does that mean you don't get in the mood anymore? :rolling:
You could be right. I just guess a combo of drugs and a boner with a sociopath who can't see his girlfriend could cause all kinds of scenarios.

But I associate (not from experience, uh, um) that that much alcohol and drugs can cause a bit of limp biscuit. MOO

She may have laughed at him if he made a "move" on her...that would be enough to incite violence from some men. Jmo

I guess I've known guys w tempers for sure but I've never been tossed in a trunk for it. Thank god.

You could be right. I just guess a combo of drugs and a boner with a sociopath who can't see his girlfriend could cause all kinds of scenarios.

I nominate this for the "post of the day" award..

:laugh::laugh:

If I'm thinking right with the pings, it sounds like he left the garage, went home, then back near the shops, without all that much time between stops. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on that timing! Then, as far as the public is aware, the pings stopped? But LE may have more info that we don't know about yet...

So I'm thinking, maybe he attacked her at the garage, and whether she was killed outright or not, put her in the trunk, drove home either in a panic, or to get something (blanket, tarp, etc.) or just to give himself time to think. Then he drove back to near the shops...IMO to dump something. But if he left Christina's body in a dumpster or somewhere near the shops at that time, what was he doing for the remaining hours until he was seen on video cleaning his car...not to mention being late to work, when he's probably trying to act like nothing is wrong? That makes me think that he may have dumped her things there...phone, etc....getting "smart" at that time, and destroying her phone, maybe disabling his own, too, so that they couldn't be traced. If so, her things are probably in a landfill, never to be seen again. But it's always possible that he just went back by there to see if anyone had noticed anything wrong/cops around, etc. This is all completely JMO, trying to brainstorm what he might have done!

It has also occurred to me (as it has to many people, I know) that if a body had been in his trunk for any length of time, decomp would have been detected. Could he have attacked her initially at the garage, panicked and put her in the trunk, then in the most colossally heinous and stupid move ever, killed her later (possibly even in his own garage, at home) just so that she couldn't "wake up" and tell anyone what he had done? He could even have switched to a different car at that time (as has been previously suggested, by other posters), which would explain there being evidence of Christina having been in his trunk, injured, but no detection of decomp there (that we know of). He could even have placed her on something before killing her, reducing the possibility of evidence being left behind. That scenario would be so cold-blooded and evil, it makes me feel nauseous just thinking about it.

After the bond-reduction hearing, I personally feel even more strongly than ever that EA is responsible for her death, and that finding her body hinges on his actions after leaving his house. I really don't know whether I think he had help disposing of anything. But I do think that whatever he did, he did it before going to work that morning. I don't think he knew how long it would be before she was reported missing, and I think anything he did after that time was just clean-up.

It isn't my intent to argue against anyone else's theory with this post -- I'm really just trying to organize my own thoughts and trying to think what he could have done with her, and typing it out helps me get my thoughts straight! And I'm really not sure on the motive for attacking her...purely for a SA...drugs...long-hidden obsession or hatred...I really don't know. But Christina is out there somewhere, and I do think EA is the key to finding her. I only hope that he left some kind of evidence behind that can lead to her (be it more phone pings, texts, physical evidence, whatever) and that finding her won't depend on his "good will" in telling where she is. All MOO!!!

RBBM- So weird .. then wonder why the concern of wiping the passenger door area if Nobody was ever there??? crazy :thinking:

ETA: he passes Custer gantry at 4:08am exits Exchange ? Anna ? takes the side roads it is def 13-18 min back to the shops area(a poster one Sunday morning drove it for us and timed it) would put him back there 4:21am 4:26am time. So yup there would be up to 30 min unaccounted for. JMO~
The wiping of the passenger door threw me off in the beginning too. I immediately thought her finger prints because she opened the door. But now I believe it could have been where the struggle began in the garage and his or her body had contact to the passenger side. Maybe some blood. Remember the cadaver dogs hit on the post in the garage where Christina and EA were parked. IMO.

I do understand that people who kidnap and kill people are just messed up in the head.
What I don't understand or would like to know, is what set him off?

It had to be that whatever happened was extremely fast and he put her in his trunk.
I just wonder why? Drugs seems more likely to me than SA but that's jmo.

I know all about drugs (Unfortunately) and i know theres no way you would kill a young beautiful girl for a small stash of drugs or not been able to be supplied with drugs theres gotta be more to it but all i do know is that EA is one sick .
Maybe he didn't have a interest earlier but i think after SB's knock back his interest grew JMO.

The wiping of the passenger door threw me off in the beginning too. I immediately thought her finger prints because she opened the door. But now I believe it could have been where the struggle began in the garage and his or her body had contact to the passenger side. Maybe some blood. Remember the cadaver dogs hit on the post in the garage where Christina and EA were parked. IMO.

I wish we knew where they parked in proximity of each other.... side by side? Nose to nose? Help a brutha out. MOO

Guess I missed the fun on here earlier. Thats ok still got a good chuckle out of these posts!!

I know all about drugs and i know theres no way you would kill a young beautiful girl for a small stash of drugs or not been able to be supplied with drugs theres gotta be more to it but all i do know is that EA is one sick .
Maybe he didn't have a interest earlier but i think after SB's knock back his interest grow JMO.

I think people have been killed for less, so I'm not quite ready to rule out drugs. JMO

It fits and with her kicking and denting/damaging his car in the space between the cars in the struggle i agree now also.

Do we know if the tracking devise is something his car was already equipped before LE got a hold of it? Or was the tracker something LE put on his car when they took it hoping he would lead them to CM?

It fits and with her kicking and denting/damaging his car in the space between the cars in the struggle i agree now also.
Yes I have thought she kicked the bleep out of him and caused his ribs to hurt and walk with a limp as stated by Sprint employees the next day. Those dents could have been caused by her kicking or both of them falling or hitting into his car as he is trying to get her to the trunk.

The video I have posted several times on here of the woman getting kidnapped when she got off the bus only took 1 1/2-2 mins. She put up a fight too and kicked out his car window as he was driving off with her.

But could her kicks bring more damage than his supposed fists hitting the car? IDK. Something to ponder. MOO

Don't know how bad the damage to the car was, but she was wearing flip-flops... guess it could be possible.. doubt it

But could her kicks bring more damage than his supposed fists hitting the car? IDK. Something to ponder. MOO

Yes but i mean on the other side with the less so obvious damage highlighted only a few days ago in the hearing.

BBM: Probably going to need a link GT :Banane47:

No DNA in the front seat does not exclude CM from being there. I believe it could go either way. If she wasn't there,why did he wipe the door? Why the detailed vacuum? She could have gone with him willingly for whatever the "good rock" text was in reference to. He detours to his house for ill-intentions,, sees little bro on the couch & sends him to bed.

Whatever happened to cause her DNA to be in the trunk could have happened before or after that. All WE know for fact is that they left the parking garage at 3:58am, drive nearby his house, woke his brother before sunrise & was back near SOL at 4:47am. 49 minutes total, approx 25 min driving time minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname