GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but i mean on the other side with the less so obvious damage highlighted only a few days ago in the hearing.

I don't know. To me, that's reaching since we are already figuring out why he wiped down the passenger side. She wasn't on the passenger side, she was IN HIS TRUNK. Now she's on the driver's side kicking dents with her bare feet. This is when I revert to KISS and Occam's Razor. MOOOOO

Jmo He could have wiped the passenger side handle , not because CM touched it but because EA touched it after he had touched her...

Don't know how bad the damage to the car was, but she was wearing flip-flops... guess it could be possible.. doubt it

Don't forget shes probably fighting for her life and it been her worst nightmare as well.

Jmo but if he was at the gas station after he had already put CM somewhere , it seems like he was cleaning what he could before he did his deep cleaning. We know her DNA was in the trunk and he wiped right below it, so maybe he had to open his passenger door to do whatever , where he left CM and now that it was light outside he could see whatever may have been left there.

I don't know. To me, that's reaching since we are already figuring out why he wiped down the passenger side. She wasn't on the passenger side, she was IN HIS TRUNK. Now she's on the driver's side kicking dents with her bare feet. This is when I revert to KISS and Occam's Razor. MOOOOO

Hold on a minute front right fender that would be the passenger side in the US im in the UK and that would be the drivers side my mistake forgot which side the worst damage was on for a while then.

No DNA in the front seat does not exclude CM from being there. I believe it could go either way. If she wasn't there,why did he wipe the door? Why the detailed vacuum? She could have gone with him willingly for whatever the "good rock" text was in reference to. He detours to his house for ill-intentions,, sees little bro on the couch & sends him to bed.

Whatever happened to cause her DNA to be in the trunk could have happened before or after that. All WE know for fact is that they left the parking garage at 3:58am, drive nearby his house, woke his brother before sunrise & was back near SOL at 4:47am. 49 minutes total, approx 25 min driving time minimum.
IIRC the drive to his house from SOL is approx 20-25 mins one way. So is that enough time round trip?

Don't forget shes probably fighting for her life and it been her worst nightmare as well.

True.. I'm sure she was in full protect mode.. So, do you think she was possibly kicking at EA & missed, hitting his car? I would need to see the damage..

What a minute though. We know Christina knew ALP and HF since childhood. Plus, they all went to Allen HS.
We know Christina knew of EA in HS. The word "acquaintance" was used to describe the relationship between CM and EA. Therefore, I believe HF and EA would have knowledge of the other going back to HS too.
EA must have a reason for mentioning the name of the person who died and HF in the same breath.

On the topic of the time it took to walk to the garage.
Early in the case, LE reported video evidence was obtained of CM and EA walking to the garage, prior to the time they entered the garage. LE was aware of the route they walked to the garage.
Who provided the original route info and time it takes to walk it?
The moms retraced the route and affirmed it took them at least twenty minutes.
The important times have always been reported as, approximately 3:30 left apt., and 3:57 (CM LAST seen in garage per time stamp on video), not 3:55.
A few specific times (some wrong or misunderstood) were added in between.
EA's phone was used at, 03:50, 03:53, 03:55.
Originally, we heard about a text MADE FROM CM'S phone (please leave the door unlocked), later than 3:55.

What's the significance of reducing the walking time down to only ten minutes?
Does this mean they began walking at approximately 3:45 instead?
How does CM's call to SN, at 3:43 a.m., fit into the story then?
Was SN already outside the apartment, had he left already?

I believe the 3:55 time given by PPD of CM & EA entering the garage is accurate. They would have had to make an adjustment to all time stamps to sync the clocks to know the exact time frame. IMO it makes sense to sync the garage entry time stamp & what we now know was the ATM time stamp to the cell phone records. Fewer adjustments to sync camera clocks to cell data.

True.. I'm sure she was in full protect mode.. So, do you think she was possibly kicking at EA & missed, hitting his car? I would need to see the damage..

She did leave some telling marks on EA and yes i would think one of her kicks probably missed.

He'd have to be crazy to drive around with a body in his trunk for four days. It's hot that time of year in North Texas!

Eta: He'd also have to be crazy not to clean up quickly. If he left the mat in the car, it would stink. If he took it out, wouldn't he risk discovery while he cleaned it that much later? I cannot see how he could know when she would be reported missing.

Of course i didnt mean driving with her for that long but he could have come back pr relocate or anything...just saying...

No DNA in the front seat does not exclude CM from being there. I believe it could go either way. If she wasn't there,why did he wipe the door? Why the detailed vacuum? She could have gone with him willingly for whatever the "good rock" text was in reference to. He detours to his house for ill-intentions,, sees little bro on the couch & sends him to bed.

Whatever happened to cause her DNA to be in the trunk could have happened before or after that. All WE know for fact is that they left the parking garage at 3:58am, drive nearby his house, woke his brother before sunrise & was back near SOL at 4:47am. 49 minutes total, approx 25 min driving time minimum.
Because LE has stated there was no DNA found in the car's passenger seat and interior door and they said she was only in his trunk tells me they know without a doubt. LE is obviously accepting the scientific evidence as factual and as a basis to determine she went directly into his trunk at the garage. Why would they lie or make up something then state it in open court to hurt their case later?

I just watched a youtube video of a man kicking his car with shoes on and yes it left dents. I know she was smaller with possibly no shoes (if they fell off) but if he grabbed her she would have had leverage to kick with both feet not just one as you would if you were standing on one leg and kicking with the other. This could also explain why he thought LE would believe he caused the damage by punching his car with his fist. IMO

I'm curious as to what went on in that apartment right before they left. I believe in one interview EA said he left after eating, but I think it may have been closer to almost an hour later. I posted toward the end of the last thread about where Christina and SN may have been if not there when the group returned from Whataburger...or was that just another of EA's lies. I don't know if any of it has any bearing here, just some random thoughts in my head. I guess trying to resolve what could have set EA off.

It said in one interview from the friends who were at the party that he offered walk CM to her car...

Do we really think he's that smart? Really?
What if he had blood on his hands after he touched her and then touched the door? While he isn't too bright, if he saw blood in the daylight...he may have wiped it off. ;)

I just watched a youtube video of a man kicking his car with shoes on and yes it left dents. I know she was smaller with possibly no shoes (if they fell off) but if he grabbed her she would have had leverage to kick with both feet not just one as you would if you were standing on one leg and kicking with the other. This could also explain why he thought LE would believe he caused the damage by punching his car with his fist. IMO

But LE didn't believe him saying he hit with his fists. Would they believe her tiny bare feet would cause said damage? IDK, but I don't think so. JMO

But LE didn't believe him saying he hit with his fists. Would they believe her tiny bare feet would cause said damage? IDK, but I don't think so. JMO

True.. not only did LE not believe him, neither did the guy at Huffines Chevrolet..

If I'm thinking right with the pings, it sounds like he left the garage, went home, then back near the shops, without all that much time between stops. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong on that timing! Then, as far as the public is aware, the pings stopped? But LE may have more info that we don't know about yet...

So I'm thinking, maybe he attacked her at the garage, and whether she was killed outright or not, put her in the trunk, drove home either in a panic, or to get something (blanket, tarp, etc.) or just to give himself time to think. Then he drove back to near the shops...IMO to dump something. But if he left Christina's body in a dumpster or somewhere near the shops at that time, what was he doing for the remaining hours until he was seen on video cleaning his car...not to mention being late to work, when he's probably trying to act like nothing is wrong? That makes me think that he may have dumped her things there...phone, etc....getting "smart" at that time, and destroying her phone, maybe disabling his own, too, so that they couldn't be traced. If so, her things are probably in a landfill, never to be seen again. But it's always possible that he just went back by there to see if anyone had noticed anything wrong/cops around, etc. This is all completely JMO, trying to brainstorm what he might have done!

It has also occurred to me (as it has to many people, I know) that if a body had been in his trunk for any length of time, decomp would have been detected. Could he have attacked her initially at the garage, panicked and put her in the trunk, then in the most colossally heinous and stupid move ever, killed her later (possibly even in his own garage, at home) just so that she couldn't "wake up" and tell anyone what he had done? He could even have switched to a different car at that time (as has been previously suggested, by other posters), which would explain there being evidence of Christina having been in his trunk, injured, but no detection of decomp there (that we know of). He could even have placed her on something before killing her, reducing the possibility of evidence being left behind. That scenario would be so cold-blooded and evil, it makes me feel nauseous just thinking about it.

After the bond-reduction hearing, I personally feel even more strongly than ever that EA is responsible for her death, and that finding her body hinges on his actions after leaving his house. I really don't know whether I think he had help disposing of anything. But I do think that whatever he did, he did it before going to work that morning. I don't think he knew how long it would be before she was reported missing, and I think anything he did after that time was just clean-up.

It isn't my intent to argue against anyone else's theory with this post -- I'm really just trying to organize my own thoughts and trying to think what he could have done with her, and typing it out helps me get my thoughts straight! And I'm really not sure on the motive for attacking her...purely for a SA...drugs...long-hidden obsession or hatred...I really don't know. But Christina is out there somewhere, and I do think EA is the key to finding her. I only hope that he left some kind of evidence behind that can lead to her (be it more phone pings, texts, physical evidence, whatever) and that finding her won't depend on his "good will" in telling where she is. All MOO!!!

:goodpost:

Do we really think he's that smart? Really?
You don't have to be very smart IMO to wipe blood or dirt off a door handle that you put on there. Especially after you have done something so horrible and are trying not to get caught. Jmo

It could have been the shape of the dent that couldn't have been made by a fist. A fist isn't as long as a foot. Just thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member