TX TX - Col Philip Shue, 54, San Antonio, 16 Apr 2003

Tonight on TLC.........7:00pm

48 Hours Mystery

"The Curious Case of Col. Shue"

(original airdate April 18, 2009)

Definitely worth watching for anyone interested in this case!

Tonight on TLC.........7:00pm

48 Hours Mystery

"The Curious Case of Col. Shue"

(original airdate April 18, 2009)

Definitely worth watching for anyone interested in this case!

Lera

Thank you for your comments and information about other Military investigations you are familiar with.

In my husband's case, the behavior of the Air Force Office of Special Investigation was very unusual; one minute they were informing people they were taking over and the next minute they were hands off. I would have to say, they were in the case long enough to muddy it up; even more than it already was. They fought continually with local law enforcement; specifically the Sheriff's Department, who maintained their belief the death was "foul play". The bitter relationship between Military and civilian agencies, the unstable local political environment and the best interest of the coorperate giants resulted in a tremendous injustice, which hopefully some day, will be made right.

Very well stated and you are spot on. My heart goes out to you and I'll pray that justice comes soon.

Col Shue would be proud of you right now.

Warm Hugs

Lera

All members who are interested in the Colonel Philip Shue case and other Military Death Investigation cases, Mrs. Kimberly Stahlman (Widow of Marine Colonel Michael Stahlman) and myself have written to Petition a Bill of Rights for Bereaved Military Families. The site is: http://www.petition2congress.com/5213/bill-rights-bereaved-military-families/or Bereaved Military Families. Please take time to sign this Petition and send a letter. It only will take a few moments of your time and will mean so much to so many Military Families.

Another valuable website for those interested in Military Non-Combat Deaths is: noncombatdeath.org or Home of the Brave. There are many stories on these pages about the many Military Families who currently have no forum for justice. I have known many of these Families over the years since Philip's murder. Their stories are equally as horrific and with inadequate death investigations, fabricated information and complete injustice.

Please support this very worthy cause for Military Families who have sacrificed so much.

LTC Tracy Shue, USAF (Ret)
Widow of Colonel Philip Shue

All members who are interested in the Colonel Philip Shue case and other Military Death Investigation cases, Mrs. Kimberly Stahlman (Widow of Marine Colonel Michael Stahlman) and myself have written to Petition a Bill of Rights for Bereaved Military Families. The site is: http://www.petition2congress.com/5213/bill-rights-bereaved-military-families/or Bereaved Military Families. Please take time to sign this Petition and send a letter. It only will take a few moments of your time and will mean so much to so many Military Families.

Another valuable website for those interested in Military Non-Combat Deaths is: noncombatdeath.org or Home of the Brave. There are many stories on these pages about the many Military Families who currently have no forum for justice. I have known many of these Families over the years since Philip's murder. Their stories are equally as horrific and with inadequate death investigations, fabricated information and complete injustice.

Please support this very worthy cause for Military Families who have sacrificed so much.

And just as a side note to "Alex" ... you might want to get your facts correct before you continue to pepper this site or any other with inaccurate information and make false accusations about me and my husband.

Nancy Timpson "Shue" has the legal right to do anything she wants; just as she chose to invoke her 5th Amendment Right.

All members who are interested in the Colonel Philip Shue case and other Military Death Investigation cases, Mrs. Kimberly Stahlman (Widow of Marine Colonel Michael Stahlman) and myself have written to Petition a Bill of Rights for Bereaved Military Families. The site is: http://www.petition2congress.com/521...ry-families/or Bereaved Military Families. Please take time to sign this Petition and send a letter. It only will take a few moments of your time and will mean so much to so many Military Families.

<modsnip>.

Nancy Timpson "Shue" has the legal right to do anything she wants; just as she chose to invoke her 5th Amendment Right.

Thank you Tracy,

It is strange for some reason you were in my thoughts yesterday all day. I said a few prayers and then here you are posting. I sent off my letter.

Personally, I would be looking at the person who apparently made the most aggressive grab for money, and that would be Tracy Shue. From what I understand, within weeks she made a serious grab for Nancy's insurance pay-out, using some "slayers" law.

I could understand if she were only trying to prevent Nancy from benefitting from insurance money, but Tracy tried to take it for herself by using this law.

I also was repulsed by her presentation during interviews. She is pure ice. Something is not right with Tracy Shue. If I were Nancy, I would pounce on her for slander and libel, considering that Tracy is peppering the Internet with accusations..

But I wonder if Philip Shue mutilated himself or if he had help. I feel he had serious mental issues, and it's obvious to me that the letters from the "friend" were totally fake(that's why the insurance company blew him off), but did he write them on his own? Was it his idea? Or did Tracy get pissed off at the idea of Nancy holding a claim and give him a helping hand?

I would love to see this case investigated further.

I disagree. Why did Nancy have an insurance policy on a man she was no longer married to?? And why did she take the fifth ammendment on all those questions? And why shouldn't Tracy Shue get the insurance money? After all, it IS her husband. And finally, why would she be pushing for officials to look into this as a homicide if SHE were the one responsible. Makes no sense!

:eek: Has anyone here ever had THAT happen? :bigfight: By the by, do most insurance policies pay out on a suicide?I am just wondering as my moms death was pronounced a suicide. If I had been older I would have questioned it and asked for accidental. :twocents: I will also add that I have the 1st Amendment right to speak my opinion. I will also add this-this man deserves justice just like anyone else and we all are allowed to take the bs blinders off and discuss our thoughts. I have heard about this case and I would love to look into it more. In fact, I am not biased on this case, I am interested as I have grown up in an era that happened to be quite slanted to not trust our government OR anyone over 30!

REMEMBER - we attack the post not the poster. Tiffs from other sites do NOT belong here. Treat each other respectfully.

Salem

I was unable to find Col Shue's facebook page. Anyone have the link?

This is new to me, but it sure is a scary story. And shameful.

The Facebook Page is Colonel Philip Michael Shue Facebook.

Please also support and sign the Stalhman-Shue Bill of Rights for Bereaved Military Families. There are many Military Families who need your help with stories similar to Philip's case.

For all who are interested in the case and who listened to Dr. Wecht and Dawna Kaufmann on the Websleuths Radio show, the book "From Crime Scene to Courtroom" has been released and can be purchased on Amazon.

Thank you,
Tracy

I'm watching this case on 48 Hours again. The coroner Demaio (or however you spell it) seems incredibly arrogant.

I have to read the book....so much went so wrong with this investigation.

The investigation violated standard investigative protocol. The crime scene was contaminated by the Texas Department of Public Safety, the Justice of the Peace and the Constable. The unusual injuries to COL Philip Shue's body were noted and photographed on scene; yet a decision was made by the Texas Department of Public Safety and the JP to transport COL Shue's body to a local nursing home instead of the Medical Examiner's Office. A decision was made by the Texas Department of Public Safety, who had jurisdiction at the time, to transport the vehicle to a local Wrecking Yard. No chain of custody was maintained and, even worse, evidence was further damaged by those mentioned above examining COL Shue's body in the Funeral Home and unknown parties searching through the vehicle at the Wrecking Yard. The local Sheriff's Department was publicly blamed for the problems on scene, but facts support they did not have jurisdiction on scene. Member of the Sheriff's Department tried to initially secure the scene, but were ignored by the Department of Public Safety Al Auxier, the Costable Don White and, his wife and Justice of the Peace, Nancy White.

I have to defend the Kendall County Sheriff's Department for trying. Once the crime scene was destroyed, the evidence compromised and chain of custody lost, the case went completely downhill.

THANK YOU Tracy for keeping this tragedy and others like it in our minds and hearts. Blessings to you and ALL military personnel who will not be with their loved ones this holiday.

Tracy I noted that some evidence had been sent to the FBI. Has there been any assistance from them?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back