TX - Colton Turner, 2, Cedar Park, 11 Sept 2014 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"She’s being charged because she doesn’t have custody of her own child,” Asst. Chief Mike Harmon said. “I don’t know too many parents out there that haven’t seen their child since July 2014, and don’t know the whereabouts of it.”

Does she have a black eye in that photo? I'm also wondering why her son has a different last name (not hers or the dad's).

http://kxan.com/2014/09/11/fbi-searching-for-missing-cedar-park-boy/

She sure does. It looks like she also has a small cut with the black eye too. I wonder who got a hold of her?

Detectives said the person who called police saw pictures the boy's father posted of him on Facebook, showing him with cuts and bruises.

In a press conference on Thursday, police said the boy's mother, 20-year-old Meagan Work, is homeless and will be charged with endangering a child and abandoning a child, both third-degree felonies. She told investigators she last saw Turner in July.

http://www.kvue.com/story/news/local/2014/09/11/two-year-old-cedar-park-boy-missing/15474501/

What? Alright, well where is the child? Seriously, where? I don't get it, does nobody know where he is, at all?

Casey Anthony much?

So forgive me, all MOO, but the picture on the dad's fb of the baby in red I really don't think it is Colton, Colton appears to be a blondie not dark headed..... Last time she talks about Colton is July 4, then it's nothing but weed, sex and obnoxiousness! I am also not real sure the horrid picture of the back with all the bruising is a almost 3 yr old little boy..*snipped from above he is described as a white male, 3'0'' tall, 30 lbs with blond hair and blue eyes.*
I will repeat MOO...I hope she tells LE where he is :(

Poor baby. :( Looking at FB, it seems around the time she said she moved into an apartment "boo" wasn't mentioned anymore.

Why would a baby ever look like that unless he's been in a car wreck? Why would a person do that to a child ? Heart hurts for this one. :(

I don't think I will EVER be able to understand how anyone, especially a mother, can hurt an innocent child. How could she sit there and tell those police that she hasn't seen her baby since July? She needs to start talking......to be honest, right now I wish they could use some certain interrogation methods. IMO, if a baby/child is missing, what ever means necessary. Where are you sweet boy?? I agree SCHMAE, heart definitely hurts :tears:

So many pictures of him on mom's fb and happy , jovial settings with both smiling. Mom , I think, really loved this boy a lot. Yes he does have a little bruise on his head in one pic but he doesnt look sad, glum, fearful and if you have toddler, especially a boy, bruises on the forehead are a pretty common experience. So , my guess is one of two things happened early this summer. She flipped totally out :( because she's desperate , homeless, pregnant and at the end of her rope. Or a male bf or other did something and she's covering for him . This one smacks of baby Elaina and I pray this does not end the same. :please:

Dad has a FB that is pretty interesting....so does the Mom.

Something of interest from mom's fb. On and before father's day there are a few posts regarding being a father and what to buy, along with comments. That leads me very much to think there was a man in her life at that time who was filling the ' father' role at least in her eyes. Wonder who that is and where he is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member