TX - Colton Turner, 2, Cedar Park, 11 Sept 2014 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't comprehend how a mother doesn't know where her baby son is, who he is with and hasn't seen him since July and is walking around like there is nothing wrong! And those bruises and marks on the baby in those photos are truly awful.

My ex-husband is a LEO in that area. He sent me the links to this story this morning so I had to come and see if you guys were on top of it. Of course you are!!

She for sure is pregnant right now.

I'm sorry y'all....I don't think this is going to end well. I expect to be hearing an update very soon. :(

I am a bit confused about the dynamics here. Daddy is really upset today saying he has not heard from his son or he has not been seen since July, but he is posting on mom's FB joking around a week ago? Hmmmmm...

I'd like to know who took the pictures of the abuse and why didn't they immediately take Colton to the ER? An investigation would have started right then. To think someone took those pictures and then returned the child to his mother - why?

In the pictures, one looks like a male hand holding his head. The photo of the bruises on the back look like a womans hand. An older womans hand, and by that I mean someone not as young as mom.

There is a whole lot more to this story and why no one appeared to be alarmed by his not being around for 2 months. I noticed Colton's birthday is just around the corner. I get the feeling this all started with people inquiring about a birthday party. Wasn't it just before Caylee's birthday she was reported missing?

I don't think this is going to end well, but I have a small glimmer of hope that this is a case of mom hating the dad so much she passed Colton onto someone and she convinced them it was dad that was dangerous. At least with that scenario he'd still be alive.

I am a bit confused about the dynamics here. Daddy is really upset today saying he has not heard from his son or he has not been seen since July, but he is posting on mom's FB joking around a week ago? Hmmmmm...

From what I understand, the dad isn't the one who called police worried about his son. Someone else called police when they saw the pictures of Colton with bruises that were posted on his FB. LE then talked to the dad and found out that he hasn't seen his son since May. The mother said she last saw Colton in July.

My point is.....seems like someone got worried about Colton and now the dad is all of a sudden freaking out on FB and acting super concerned when I don't see anything else to show that he was worried until after SOMEONE ELSE contacted LE.

So if she is homeless, is her currant baby to be dad homeless too? And she had a doctors appointment.
Where is her parents. How did none of her friends not notice her son missing.

I think the daddy didn't realise the mother didn't have Colton with her until a couple of days ago.

Sorry, I know it's Friday and I should be happy...but I am so sick and tired of seeing these cases. There are ENOUGH sickos in this jacked up world to harm our little ones - we CERTAINLY don't need parents getting in on the gig.
Good God - this world is blessed with babies in an effort to PROTECT and care for them - not beat the *bleep* out of them and treat them like they mean nothing in this world.

[modsnip]

How sad is it that I hope some loving person took that sweet little boy from her and is cuddling and loving on him?!! Hopefully, protecting him from the evils of the world, and kissing on him and proving to him that not ALL adults in this world are horrible people whom you can't trust.

Absolutely infuriating.

From what I understand, the dad isn't the one who called police worried about his son. Someone else called police when they saw the pictures of Colton with bruises that were posted on his FB. LE then talked to the dad and found out that he hasn't seen his son since May. The mother said she last saw Colton in July.

My point is.....seems like someone got worried about Colton and now the dad is all of a sudden freaking out on FB and acting super concerned when I don't see anything else to show that he was worried until after SOMEONE ELSE contacted LE.

On SM there are accounts that state that the dad has been trying to get help from the local PD to get help locating his son for a while, as he hadn't seen him since May but that they wouldn't take him seriously. It was also stated that he only received the "bruising" photos in the last couple of days. I think the dad still thought that Colton was with MW until he was informed this week that the baby has been missing since July.

What is interesting is she posts all the time on her fb page. And kept his pics up on her profile page. Usually that would be the opposite. So where is Colton, could he be with other family.

OMG!! I have NOT seen this on my local news!! WHY NOT??
Texas WILL NOT allow another FCA!! WILL NOT

On SM there are accounts that state that the dad has been trying to get help from the local PD to get help locating his son for a while, as he hadn't seen him since May but that they wouldn't take him seriously. It was also stated that he only received the "bruising" photos in the last couple of days. I think the dad still thought that Colton was with MW until he was informed this week that the baby has been missing since July.

I'm sorry....I see how my post looks super ticked off at the dad for his actions or lack of actions when we don't know that's the case. Truthfully, I don't think we have the full story yet. I'm just frustrated with stories like this. Thank you for clearing that up.

KVUE News ‏@KVUE 49m
JUST IN RT @tplohetski: Cedar Park police and others following up on "strong lead" in SE Austin related to missing boy, Colton Brandt Turner

https://twitter.com/KVUE

The more I look at the FB of the mother, the more I wonder why someone didn't intervene on his behalf sooner? It breaks my heart. What a precious little guy! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg