Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they are not crazy about her complicated love life being out there...maybe wanting to keep it under wraps as long as possible. Jmo

Also in the early days LE did not have time for this case so family probably did whatever they could think of.
But they should not keep any of that from LE. Every detail matters in an investigation for LE until it doesn't. At the same time LE has no problem putting a victims dirt on display if it suits their purposes to do so.

The running away thing was in my mind when they said family isn't sharing....
Imo

:wave:

Slightly OT. Anyone with insider-type information in this case might wish to a) consider sharing any new tips with police and b) please consider becoming a verified "WS insider" as to help keep posts within ToS guidelines.

Not that I would ever tell anyone what or how to post. ❤️ :scared: ❤️

Love y'all WS'ers.

(Still OT: "Bossy," video by JD McPherson)

https://youtu.be/gTW5j-Qm9Nk

ToS

Verified insiders/experts

I feel like this is a lifetime movie.
What a mess.
I hope Crystal is ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crystal walks around in a purple dress andcwalks out of the house in the black dress.

Paul said it was because of infared interfierance.
HHHAAAHAHAHH "infrared interference" doesn't grow sleeves. Unless the video is drastically different from the stills. But I don't think so.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

The Baytown Sun
Search continues for missing local woman

By Matt Hollis <modsnip>| Posted 3 days ago
Searchers from Equusearch have converged on a Baytown parks service area where a missing woman&#8217;s cell phone ping has been discovered.
Crystal McDowell, a Baytown real estate agent, disappeared Aug. 25 prior to the arrival of Hurricane Harvey. She was en route to pick up her two children from her ex-husband, Steven McDowell. He has said she never showed up.
Her black Mercedes C-Class was discovered at a Motel 6 at Interstate 10 and Highway 146. According to Chambers County Sheriff Brian Hawthorne, the car was found while the flooding from Harvey was ongoing. Two persons of interest associated with the motel were interviewed, Hawthorne said.<modsnip>

Admin Note: (Full article can be found at:
http://baytownsun.com/news/article_25c21cdc-9078-11e7-b28a-af9d402fb63b.html?mode=jqm

I hear that cops lie about polygraph results as an investigative tool

Boyfriend said on Ashleigh Banfield show that LE indicated to him that hebdid not do too well on polygraph exam.

HHHAAAHAHAHH "infrared interference" doesn't grow sleeves. Unless the video is drastically different from the stills. But I don't think so.

Quoting myself because I DVR the HLN show and the outside video shows her in black spaghetti strap dress. Now I'm all kinds of more confused.

Quoting myself because I DVR the HLN show and the outside video shows her in black spaghetti strap dress. Now I'm all kinds of more confused.

That is what it looked like to me.

Can I post a link to a Facebook discussion about Crystal?

Thread is closed for review and cleanup.

Check back later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member