Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does the time stamp say 8/19/17?

According to Paul, it was a glitch.....

The dress explanation makes no sense to me at all. Boyfriend seems worse the more he speaks.

He should lawyer up

If you watch the Primetime With Ashleigh Banfield..... One of the time stamps says 8/19/17.

You can watch the show on her facebook page.

I'm concerned about three things:
1. Time stamp glitch
2. Orignally dating since June and now only 4 weeks.
3. Possible Polygraph results were less than favorable

I have been sick and fell asleep and missed the show. Now I am kicking myself. I'll try to catch up on it later as hubby is sleeping in here at the moment.

None and mean none of the stuff he says makes any sense.

Only thing I believe is thst he says he was the last person to see Crystal.

He has told way too many lies.

Jmo

Sooo....

If she possibly isn't wearing the same dress, he's either lying through his teeth or has no idea she changed because he was in the shower while she was getting ready. LE taking that many days to look at his security footage makes me wonder if they know BF is innocent. If not, it was shoddy police work. That's a lot of days for something to magically happen to the last known (to us) video of Crystal. Of course, LE could be playing everyone involved. I feel like everything said publicly is almost an attempt to get everyone to turn on everyone.

I think there was a reason BF changed his mind from 2 months of dating to 1 month of dating. Whether that was for his benefit or Crystal's, I am not sure. I'm not sure I believe either one of those timelines are accurate.

I thought LE calling off the search early was kinda odd, but now I wonder if they were hoping to find the phone, but already had suspicions they weren't going to find Crystal. Would LE get the FBI and Rangers involved if they suspected she walked away? It doesn't seem like they would for an adult who is voluntarily missing.

Is there a map of city/county cameras somewhere? I've seen them before in other cases, but wasn't sure if one existed or was publicly available.

Also if Crystal was living with an aunt from the age of 13 through high school, that seems to not match up with being raised by the uncle from the age of 11, unless that particular uncle was married to a woman in the past (which doesn't seem that likely).

Why do none of the "facts" we've been given match? Is everyone getting played for a fool here?

In the previous thread, it stated in the Nancy Grace show the Sheriff said the family contaminated the townhouse. As far as we know to this point, the townhouse was not part of a crime scene. All we know was it was under renovation. There has been no mention of her stopping there on the day she disappeared.

Is that the first hint from LE? Maybe they have reason to believe something did happen at the TH. You can't really contaminate a non-crime scene. And I would expect her BF, her uncle, and her ex had all likely been there before, so it wouldn't be a huge surprise for them to find traces of all of them.

So if Crystal and BF have only been dating a month, how often could they have even seen other? I mean she is a realtor, works part time as a flight attendant, has 2 kids and is renovating a house. When does this woman have time to date? Plus planning a family cruise and a trip to Europe after only a month seems odd, but I'm married, so maybe I'm just out of touch with such things.

I'm really starting to think she was spending a significant amount of time not at the ex's. I assume her job as a realtor is fairly flexible and she probably can afford to take some time off here and there. I know when my mom was a realtor, it wasn't uncommon for her to be gone all evening and get home to put us to bed. So theoretically, if the kids were in school/daycare during the day, she could have the entire day to do as she pleases.

But I also think we're missing some HUGE pieces of this puzzle.

Wow! That is really disturbing. Was the sheriff on the show too? Did anyone get a feel for what he might have thought about the video?

On the video of her walking inside her house that was 8/25 and then her walking outside was 7 days before.

It was on Primerime Justice.

So the timestamps basically prove nothing.

We don't even know if she made it out of his house alive.

And what happened to the black bag he is so insistant that she had with her????

I think LE just expected to find the TH undisturbed and they're pissed that the family searched it.

I don't think it's necessarily a crime scene

I just think there is a lot of tension between LE and the family.

I think LE just expected to find the TH undisturbed and they're pissed that the family searched it.

I don't think it's necessarily a crime scene

I just think there is a lot of tension between LE and the family.

Totally agree!

So the timestamps basically prove nothing.

We don't even know if she made it out of his house alive.

And what happened to the black bag he is so insistant that she had with her????

I need to watch the interview again because I feel like I'm missing something.. but didn't he say the time/date was updated by satellite and couldn't be "manipulated"? So how could the date be wrong? And the dress appears purple because of infrared in one shot but there's another shot of the dress inside and it looks black? When she walks out to her car she seems concerned about something... the way she looks around then up at the house.... ugh that whole interview gave me the creeps!

I need to watch the interview again because I feel like I'm missing something.. but didn't he say the time/date was updated by satellite and couldn't be "manipulated"? So how could the date be wrong? And the dress appears purple because of infrared in one shot but there's another shot of the dress inside and it looks black? When she walks out to her car she seems concerned about something... the way she looks around then up at the house.... ugh that whole interview gave me the creeps!

Inside footage is correct and so is outside footage but because of a glitch ( so he says) the outside footage is on 8/19/17.

He can't keep his stories straight. Purple dress black dress etc. Heck, maybe he is colorblind.

He is very confusing.... Jmo

If you watch the Primetime With Ashleigh Banfield..... One of the time stamps says 8/19/17.

You can watch the show on her facebook page.

All I'm seeing a a snippet of about 5 seconds. Can you please post link to the entire segment? Thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I'm seeing a a snippet of about 5 seconds. Can you please post link to the entire segment? Thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It should be posted to her facebook page. When I just checked it was not on there yet.

She usually posts her videos.

Even if the infrared theory panned out, why would he have one indoor camera that was and one that wasn't? And why would the dress appear a different color but the bag & shoes remain black?

I'm going to have to do some research on these cameras. But I still say there are sleeves on the darker indoor image.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member