Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And why do both videos show being brightband sunny, but the picture of the billboard she supposedly texts gim, it is all cloudy and dark?????

She is also wearing sunglasses in the video of her walking to her car.

Were the children at the ex's? I thought she had a pretty full day of work but the text said she might take the kids out somewhere? Trying to decide which texts were not really made by her. I definitely don't think the Dallas ones were. Do we have timeline of her day including times she text?

Even if the infrared theory panned out, why would he have one indoor camera that was and one that wasn't? And why would the dress appear a different color but the bag & shoes remain black?

I'm going to have to do some research on these cameras. But I still say there are sleeves on the darker indoor image.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Maybe the dress material?

But the more I look at the dresses, the more it looks like the black/purple/pink dress inside does not have spaghetti straps, but looks more like the straps of the black pantsuit? onesie? (I'm not fashionable at all, if you couldn't tell :eek:) that she was wearing in the picture from her realtor page from that Thursday. Maybe both time stamps are off and that's actually her from Thursday night rather than Friday morning. Maybe it's not even her. At this point in time, I'm not convinced of anything.

Is it not possible that she decided to meet Jeff at his aunt's house in Dallas at the last minute? I don't think it's outside the realm of possibilities that she decided to go there and just never had the chance to tell him because something bad happened to her.

ETA: And she told BF "I might take them out, if they want to go." This could mean taking them to Dallas for all we know.

Good point. Personally, I think they were dating for a lot longer than a month, but don't want to admit it. Her divorce was finalized in June 2017, and maybe no one wants to fess up that they were seeing each other while she was technically married.

And then there's the fact that her ex's family didn't know they were divorced...

...And what happened to the black bag he is so insistant that she had with her????

According to the Sheriff on Ashleigh Banfield's show, LE has not found the black overnight bag or the shoes she was carrying or the "surface PC" Paul loaned her.

The dress explanation makes no sense to me at all. Boyfriend seems worse the more he speaks.

He should lawyer up

Then if he lawyers up hes guilty.
No win situation!

We have 3 men in her life here..

Ex
Uncle
BF

So if Crystal and BF have only been dating a month, how often could they have even seen other? I mean she is a realtor, works part time as a flight attendant, has 2 kids and is renovating a house. When does this woman have time to date? Plus planning a family cruise and a trip to Europe after only a month seems odd, but I'm married, so maybe I'm just out of touch with such things.

As to the Cruise
I think they cruise was planned as a family thing Ex was supposed to go.... Maybe BF decides to go and has his own cabin I'm sure Crystal is with the kids... I see nothing wrong with this...a great way to let her kids meet him without bringing him into her home.
JMO

Good Morning America will have a segment on this this morning. They haven't shown it yet!

Nothing new. It was a quick segment. Sigh...

Im curious!

Were the kids with dad all the time?

I truly think the BF is innocent in this. I think he is vocal because he is, because he has a child and wants to be sure when she is old enough to read all of these awful things people are posting about were never true. I think he doesn't know how to answer the how long dating because they weren't exclusive imo. There is no reason to think he is a cheater because they were just getting to know each other essentially. They are both busy people with kids...and she lived with her ex...they probably barely saw each other in the 4-6 weeks they were dating. I don't see what the big deal is at all between 4-6 weeks. It's silly imo. And I highly doubt she was looking to settle down into a relationship weeks after a divorce she seemed to want for10 years was finally gotten.
She may have been leading the bf, the ex and who knows who else along....she was acting single and having fun and enjoying life. I wouldn't automatically assume she was this poor woman being cheated on. This BF has stronger evidence of her alive and leaving then any other "last person to see her" in the history of cases...I'm waiting for security cameras at the gas station or motel 6 or even pings before I can have any semblance of what happened. But I'm not convinced she didn't go there in purpose to meet with someone too imo.
JMO

Who has motive?
BF?
EX?
Other guys she is possibly Dating?
Robber?

J.M.O.

I haven't seen the Ashley Banfield episode yet, but, if video from outside shows Crystal wearing a black dress, why does the boyfriend insist it was pink or purple? It might make sense if it was the other way around and the outdoor photo showed it was pink, but 'infrared distortion' or whatever, in daylight?

Still seems like 2 different outfits to me. Especially the black one certainly appearing to have sleeves.

As far as introducing the kids to the boyfriend on the cruise goes, I think it's a terrible idea. What if the kids don't like him? What if they are uncomfortable meeting someone they might think is supposed to be 'new daddy'? They can't just get up and go home. They're stuck for a few days, maybe a week. A family dinner would have been much more reasonable. Especially since it's been revealed the the ex, their father was originally supposed to go on the trip. I think that would only reinforce the 'new daddy' idea to the kids. Springing a stranger on the kids, on a boat where they can't just go home, and you don't know what their reaction will be, is a terrible terrible ideas to me

As far as compromised evidence goes, how did 'the family' find the car before police did? That seems odd, unless you know where to look. It's very unlikely to drive around and just happen upon it.

And even if you did, why would you go through the car when there could be fingerprints from a potential perp? That makes no sense at all.

I don't think we can make a theory with the little we have. I missed GMA, but did you really expect it would go in depth?

I don't think we can make a theory with the little we have. I missed GMA, but did you really expect it would go in depth?

Couldn't agree more.
There are so many unanswered issues starting with the biggest issue and first to look at the ex....until we know his alibi, where kids were etc its impossible to start. His silence is unusual and doesn't help his cause imo. But uncle sure seems to throw shade on him.

J.M.O.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member