GUILTY TX - Danielle Hill Alvarado, 28, Wichita Falls, 24 Jan 2010

Thank You K9 Chaser and also Lavanda, you guys are right on it. The husband I am sure must feel accused by the way the posters are worded, but Danielle was afraid of him, and that is the Mom's firsthand accounting of what her daughter Danielle said to her. All facts, that are real and also important.

Does anyone know at all, anything that has been done on this case, regarding LE, and searches and what leads and thoughts there have been? As far as I know LE has followed what leads there were, but this case has "gone cold" for a year, in real life. If it was said that she was killed and put in a dumpster, how could the LE not have followed up on that with scent and cadaver dogs?

Seems that the rough crowd that Danielle met via her husband should all be investigated, too.
Reportedly, there were/are drugs in that crowd. Did the husband do drugs? If not, then why did he know them/hang with them? Was a drug debt owed by Jonathan to anyone? What do we know about the husband, at all, other than that he split at first and then was arrested and questioned when he came back to the town? Can anyone find his arrest records to put on here? How much has LE investigated the crowd?

His behavior toward Danielle was controlling and possessive and angered, and kind of like a stalker. That does not look good for him and it is undeniable fact, and he should be helping put posters out for his missing wife. Not ripping them down. He waited for her that day, mad that she was with her family at a shower and church, he met her on the street...and then she disappeared. I say to Jonathan hey if you have nothing to hide, then get talking with LE. And I would say to Danielle's Mom, there must be some way that the police can stop Jonathan from ripping down the posters -- the LE needs to talk to him about that, because it sure is not normal for him to be doing that at all, certainly is suspicious behavior, even if he may not like the wording, the word has been out, for quite a while now, that she was afraid of him. It is a fact and a firsthand accounting of what Danielle communicated to her Mom that day, does he think it is supposed to be left out of the facts surrounding her disappearance? If he has nothing to hide, then he should realize his wife was afraid of his "punishment". Even if he is innocent, he should realize, that was a FACT, his wife was afraid of him and what he might do, she felt COMPELLED to return to him, was afraid if she didn't, that he would "punish" her, her words. Jonathan needs to get past what he is feeling and realize that the fact that his wife was afraid of him, just can't be overlooked or dismissed by anyone, and start really cooperating with LE to find her.

To Jonathan I would say, he has to HELP find Danielle now and tell police everything he knows and thinks or even guesses could have happened to her. If it is a friend of his, who took Danielle, he needs to say so, and get the heat off of him, and if he did anything to her, he needs to say so, and face the consequences. And until Jonathan does fully give all that he knows to LE, then the spotlight will remain on him -- why would not he understand that?

This is a case that just went nowhere yet, and also was hardly on internet at all until now. Hats off to Danielle's mother for bringing it to media attention again. I cannot imagine the pain of not knowing what has happened to her daughter. We need ppl to speak up to help Danielle and her Mom and Danielle's little girl and we need Jonathan to speak up too.

Thank You K9 Chaser and also Lavanda, you guys are right on it. The husband I am sure must feel accused by the way the posters are worded, but Danielle was afraid of him, and that is the Mom's firsthand accounting of what her daughter Danielle said to her. All facts, that are real and also important.

Does anyone know at all, anything that has been done on this case, regarding LE, and searches and what leads and thoughts there have been? As far as I know LE has followed what leads there were, but this case has "gone cold" for a year, in real life. If it was said that she was killed and put in a dumpster, how could the LE not have followed up on that with scent and cadaver dogs?

[snipped for length]

Excellent post DM5632. I am extremely interested in knowing what was done search wise seems that is my profession. Also, as there will be some upcoming searches, knowing the results of what was done when Danielle went missing would be helpful / useful.

Here's the latest: Danielle's Mom has been putting posters up and she ran into Jonathan (Danielle's husband) at the store today where they both go to shop. He takes the posters down as soon as she puts them up. She told him that she will keep putting them up as long as it takes ... She says that Jonathan is really getting mad at her putting the posters up but she doesn't care.

I can see why he doesn't want the posters put up - they are portraying him very negatively and actually seem to allude that he might have something to do with Danielle's disappearance. So I can see why he doesn't want the posters up. I wish he'd have told Danielle's Mom that he doesn't mind her putting up the 'Missing Person' posters regarding Danielle, but to change the wording. But that's my opinion.

He was pulling posters down from the very start even when posters only had her description with no "background information." It is very unfortunate but Danielle's mom feels there is no doubt (and was told) that Danielle was killed. The posters reflect what was told in the police reports and her mom is hoping that someone with viable information will come forward and tell the entire truth as to what happened. The person who gave the accounts as to what happened to Danielle changed her story to "I heard" when the police questioned her. When she told the story to Danielle's mom, she told it as firsthand knowledge. The police need solid evidence. Danielle's mom needs her daughter home.

Police confirmed that in November 2009, Danielle reported domestic abuse against Jonathan. He was arrested for aggravated assault.

If the husband did this and I think it is more than likely, then I hope people on here can help to find more information....he should not be allowed to get away with this, and there should be justice for her if she is indeed dead, which by the sounds of things, I would say is more than likely as well.

It is clear at the very top on the right and it says "recommend this"

It has a very tiny facebook sign. Right now it says:
Recommend

You recommend Danielle Hill Alvarado, 27 MISSING - Texas.Lostnmissing Cynthia Caron, Leigh Chapman and 2 others recommend this.Leigh Chapman and 2 others recommend this.

Ohhh Ok.. i was looking for a like button like they have on facebook LOL

Sorry:( That was my fault. I didn't explain it well. And to think tomorrow is Monday? Ughhh I can feel a looooooooong week coming! LOL

Why is Danielle not listed on NamUS or Charley Project?

Praying for answers for Danielles family regarding her disappearance.

Why is Danielle not listed on NamUS or Charley Project?

Praying for answers for Danielles family regarding her disappearance.

Her NamUs profile is pending. It was just submitted. They have to get approval of info from Detectives on case.

I have lived in Wichta Falls for almost 5 years and have not heard of this or seen a single missing flyer for her.

Okay, I did some quick research on them and found that the area where Danielle's mother lived, and I am assuming where Danielle and her husband lived would have been between the 1700 and 1500 blocks of Polk (based on searches done on Spokeo.com). If this information is correct that is in a part of Wichita Falls that is very rough. It is in the middle of the Gang Injunction zone that was set up for the Varrio Carnales (neighborhood brothers) gang. They are probably the most dangerous active gang in the Wichita Falls area.

I have lived in Wichta Falls for almost 5 years and have not heard of this or seen a single missing flyer for her.

New posters are being shipped to her mom after the printer is done. If you want to help volunteer to hang posters..>I will certainly pass that info along to her mom. We are in the process of coordinating a volunteer poster event and need at least 10 to help. If you have friends that may be interested too, please let me know. Just email me anytime. Hugs, Cyn

I will see if I can scrape anyone up for a poster hang.

Okay, I did some quick research on them and found that the area where Danielle's mother lived, and I am assuming where Danielle and her husband lived would have been between the 1700 and 1500 blocks of Polk (based on searches done on Spokeo.com). If this information is correct that is in a part of Wichita Falls that is very rough. It is in the middle of the Gang Injunction zone that was set up for the Varrio Carnales (neighborhood brothers) gang. They are probably the most dangerous active gang in the Wichita Falls area.

Casey, thank you a lot for your input and first hand knowledge of the area, it opens up a lot more questions, and questions that hopefully will bring LE somewhere closer to know what has happened to Danielle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimilino01
Back