TX - David Tuck & Keith Turner for beating, sodomizing 16yo, Spring, 2006

From what I heard on CNN this morning, the attack was even more gruesome than we had already known. It seems the boy is showing some signs of toxicity suggesting that the attackers may have poured bleach into the PVC pipe they had pounded into his rectum.

claude daigle said:
From what I heard on CNN this morning, the attack was even more gruesome than we had already known. It seems the boy is showing some signs of toxicity suggesting that the attackers may have poured bleach into the PVC pipe they had pounded into his rectum.

OMG...that poor boy.

Those guys should do some seriously hard time for this, even if the boy lives.

englishleigh said:
OMG...that poor boy.

Those guys should do some seriously hard time for this, even if the boy lives.

The older boy (Tuck, 18) will probably get the death penalty or a huge stacked life sentence. The younger one (Turner, 17) who seems to be more of a follower, will probably get a life sentence or a very long one as well.

The older one needs to be put down like the rabid animal he is. The only good news is that he is 18 and therefore has no chance of being considered a juvenile.

Every aspect of this case sickens me, and I would love to know where the homeowners/parents were.

HOUSTON - Prosecutors won't seek hate-crime charges against two white teens accused of brutally beating and sodomizing a 16-year-old Hispanic boy after he tried to kiss a young girl, officials said.

Authorities said the two dragged the boy from a house party Saturday and into the yard, where they sodomized him with a plastic pipe from a patio table umbrella and poured bleach on him. Trent on Friday described the pipe as being sharpened at one end and said Tuck stomped on the boy with steel-toe boots and kicked the pipe into him.

At one point, the teens tried to carve something on the boy's chest with a knife, he told CNN Friday.

"I don't know that the very beginning of the attack was racial," Trent said, "but there's no question that they were venting quite a bit of hatred in their hearts."

Investigators said the attack happened at an unsupervised house party in Spring after the 16-year-old tried to kiss a 12-year-old Hispanic girl.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060428/ap_on_re_us/party_attack_12

also...

The victim, whose name was not released, suffered severe internal injuries, cuts on his chest and head injuries.

"It's about 50-50 whether he lives or dies at this point," Trent said.

Investigators said no adults were supervising the party, where they found evidence of the use of marijuana and the sedative Xanax.

Denholm said the 12-year-old girl and her older brother witnessed the attack, but made no effort to stop it.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060428/ap_on_re_us/party_attack_11

KHOU reports investigators say this isn't the first run-in with the law for Tuck, who is on probation for a cross-burning in Liberty County, or Turner.

In addition, Turner was supposed to be in jail when the attack happened, according to KHOU. He was sentenced to 90 days in jail after he pleaded guilty to evading detention on March 3rd. He was transferred to Montgomery County where he was serving time for a theft conviction, and was released April 11, a full month early.

Sources tell KHOU that Tuck also has an extensive criminal record as a juvenile. Charges of assault on a public servant, aggravated assault with bodily injury and two other assault charges.

At Klein Collins High where at one time, both suspects and the victim were students, some students tell KHOU that both suspects had a reputation for violence.

Turner was known for his fits. "He was violent. He would go into these little fits where he would just beat every body up. All the time," a student told KHOU.

Another student told KHOU that Tuck "had tattoos on him of Hitler's birthday and all that stuff."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/04/28/national/main1556300.shtml

From what I have read the party was at the 12 year old girls house and that neither of the "monsters" that did this were related to the girl. They should be shot and the world would be a better place. JMO

No, just with Hitler's birthday tattooed on his arm and a previous charge of a cross burning, that's certainly not enough to assume this was a racially motivated crime. :banghead:

Won't be charged with a hate crime:banghead: Why not?? The older boy had Hitler's B-day tatood on his body and was on probation for Cross burning.

And exactly where are the parents of the girl and her brother? What will they be charged with, if anything? Drugs and underage children in their home unsupervised. I think the poor kid's parents have the right to sue the homeowners for damages..medical bills (God forbid, funeral costs), etc. This whole thing is unacceptable, and unforgivable.

bakerprune64 said:
And exactly where are the parents of the girl and her brother? What will they be charged with, if anything? Drugs and underage children in their home unsupervised. I think the poor kid's parents have the right to sue the homeowners for damages..medical bills (God forbid, funeral costs), etc. This whole thing is unacceptable, and unforgivable.

We were just talking about that in my office - that the parents should be charged. This story is local for me, so it's on the news and radio constantly. So senseless. They are saying the internal damage done is like nothing they have ever seen before. If he survives, he will never be the same. :( :(

I agree with the person who said they should have a sign on them with what they've done. With the heavy Hispanic population in the jails here in Houston, they wouldn't last long. They both reportedly have long criminal histories.

God be with the family of this young victim and with his family. Give them the strength to get through the next few days.

Now for those two racists ********, they deserve what is coming to them and I really think it will be death. What kind of monsters are these? Who could do those things to another human being? I agree with whomever it was that posted above that monsters like this are created sometime after birth. Little children know nothing of prejudice until adults teach it to them.

I also think that the parents of the 12yo need to be charged.

My heart aches for this victim and his family. Is there an account set up anywhere to make donations for them???

JMHO

tennessee said:
God be with the family of this young victim and with his family. Give them the strength to get through the next few days.

Now for those two racists ********, they deserve what is coming to them and I really think it will be death. What kind of monsters are these? Who could do those things to another human being? I agree with whomever it was that posted above that monsters like this are created sometime after birth. Little children know nothing of prejudice until adults teach it to them.

I also think that the parents of the 12yo need to be charged.

My heart aches for this victim and his family. Is there an account set up anywhere to make donations for them???

JMHO
Only the older boy would psoobily get the death sentence bc of his age. The 17 YO faces life without parolle if convicted.

I don't know why they are not being charged with attemped murder.

I think the case they intended this boy to die is pretty strong.

If he doesn't, it won't be for their lack of trying.

:behindbar

The boy was in critical condition. If he dies, Trent said, he would consider adding hate-crime charges so that 18-year-old suspect David Henry Tuck would be eligible for the death penalty. The 17-year-old suspect, Keith Robert Turner, is too young to be eligible for execution.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060428/ap_on_re_us/party_attack_14

Honestly it shouldn't matter if this poor kid dies or not..those hate crimes should be stacked up on those two boys as well

From the link I posted above:

'He remains in extremely critical condition, prosecutors said, and may not survive.'

This is a latch key kid story, at it's heart.

So many parents simply don't pay any attention to what their kids are doing /involved in once they get past 3rd grade, or worse, simply can't be bothered to raise them because it's too much trouble. If kids are lost/estranged, they'll find something to become a part of--or it will find them. This is the kind of crap that occurs when you're too busy to play a positive role in your kid's life--or at least make sure an adult is in the house when you're gone for the weekend.

I noticed the 12 year old white girl has morphed into a latina, though.

where did this kids name come out? I didn't think they would release it since he is underage.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back