TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A local news station inadvertently showed the un-redacted arrest affidavit and revealed the Jeep owner's name.

I saw that. It's definitely not RP (as if a doctor would drive that beat up jeep).

Coffee up fellow WS-ers:coffeecup:
And let's all hope for complete justice for Kendra!
Thanks for the info Gha and hope your heart heals with time. It is obvious even through the computer what a sweet loving soul your friend Kendra was.
jmo

Does anyone have CC's FB link handy? I didn't want to dig through Thread #1 looking for it and I accidentally closed my tabs. TIA!

Thank you. I have been just following this thread and had to post. I don't know about prior threats but I know Kendra wouldn't have put up with anything like that. She was not about the drama. What gives me some piece of mind is that she was the happiest I had ever seen her and that this happened so fast to her I don't think she could even process it so she didn't suffer. Talking with her other friends and family has given everyone comfort knowing what an impact she made of everyone's life she knew.

Thank you. I have been just following this thread and had to post. I don't know about prior threats but I know Kendra wouldn't have put up with anything like that. She was not about the drama. What gives me some piece of mind is that she was the happiest I had ever seen her and that this happened so fast to her I don't think she could even process it so she didn't suffer. Talking with her other friends and family has given everyone comfort knowing what an impact she made of everyone's life she knew.

Well, we are all really happy to have you here. I'm just so sorry that we are talking about someone close to you. Just know that we all really want Kendra to get the justice she deserves. She was a beautiful woman and by all accounts, beautiful on the inside too!

This didn't have to happen.

A very disturbing thought, but it has crossed my mind, that the Jeep could be owned by the boyfriend, who lent it to his ex-girlfriend (quite unaware of what she was planning).

The owner of the Jeep was states in one of the LE documents. It was not RP.

Thank you for taking the time to join us here. Even from just visiting Kendra's Facebook, you could see what a happy and loving woman she was. I haven't been able to stop following this case due to the pictures she posted and the love and light she seemed to give off. I'm very sorry for your loss and I hope justice is served for her ASAP.

jmo

I too am sorry for the loss of your friend. Such a caring, accomplished woman, it is indeed a loss for the whole world.

We are only allowed to discuss one part of this story. Interesting to learn that the Ex took the circumstances of the breakup so hard that she failed her professional courses.

I hope it turns out that this Ricky was worthy of the love of your friend.

Different name is possible. Also license may be pending.

It has free cleanings on her fbook because when you are in school training they have to have patients they practice on and they are overseen by licensed professionals that check their work.

There is no law that says ex-GF can't be named. Press just decided not to name her. Presumably afraid of lawsuits if she doesn't end up getting arrested and charged.

What are the chances the ex girlfriend's family has strong political connections? She is not being paid as a Dental Hygienist and lives in what appears to be a fairly pricey apartment complex. Who is bankrolling her life? Daddy?

It could be his car from when he was a student which he let his ex use - not all doctors (even good looking ones) are millionaire right out of medical school.

It could be his car from when he was a student which he let his ex use - not all doctors (even good looking ones) are millionaire right out of medical school.

No, it's definitely not his jeep. MSM accidentally showed the name of the owner of the jeep (in a screenshot of the search warrant) and it wasn't RP. (But I do understand what you're saying.)

LE appears to be dragging their feet on this case. I'm beginning to believe political and legal/illegal US status is playing a major part in this case.

There are few cases where I felt near-rage because it seemed some things are just being swept under the rug. This is definitely one of those cases. KH and RP could have done so much for so many and half of that is gone.

ETA: I think Crystal's brother was right when he said she is the fall guy.

No, it couldn't be. The name of the guy who loaned the car to ex-gf is completely different.

modsnip Reason: no name variations/nicknames/monikers, per TOS

I'm sorry Bessie! I was not suggesting a nasty or derogative moniker, just a more defining name that "the ex". It's been a bit confusing because we can't use her initials and now that we've mentioned RP's ex, CC's ex, KH's ex and now the ex's ex. I was hoping we could come up with an identifying tag, that is not judgmental or provocative but let's us know who we are talking about.

I guess we should stick with "RP's ex" then :wave: Thanks Bessie

LE appears to be dragging their feet on this case. I'm beginning to believe political and legal/illegal US status is playing a major part in this case.

There are few cases where I felt near-rage because it seemed some things are just being swept under the rug. This is definitely one of those cases. KH and RP could have done so much for so many and half of that is gone.

ETA: I think Crystal's brother was right when he said she is the fall guy.

I think DPD knows more than they are saying. Heck, I know they do. I think they are just dotting their i's and crossing their t's. I don't think we will have to wait too long. Maybe that's just wishful thinking but I do think they know what really happened.

IF CC is "taking the fall" for this, as her brother said in the interview last night, I doubt she will be for very long. If she didn't do anything but drive, surely she has spilled the beans. If she did more....not sure how long we might have to wait for DPD to figure it all out.

What are the chances the ex girlfriend's family has strong political connections? She is not being paid as a Dental Hygienist and lives in what appears to be a fairly pricey apartment complex. Who is bankrolling her life? Daddy?

Maybe her lifestyle was being bankrolled by R. They had been in a long term relationship. Maybe they even lived together previously in that apartment and now she was still living there because of the lease.

Kendra sounded like someone who would enter a roomful of strangers and come out with a roomful of friends.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member