TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand how it could feel like DPD is dragging their feet but I really don't think that's the case. JMO though, nothing factual I can point to.

For me the weak link in the investigation is that perhaps the alleged male shooter really was unknown to CC and RP's ex. I can't help feeling like there's something gang-related to how the shooter was "contracted".

But then this morning I was thinking why can't they arrest and hold the ex on conspiracy to commit identity theft? (for paying CC to "take Kendra's driver's license")

(this post brought to you by pre-morning-coffee-grasping-at-straws)

Its the reflection from her passenger window. Jmo

Yea as you can see the driver is a solid, the passenger has the ghost like appearance, clearly a reflection. Just wanted to add, I do ghost hunting a lot..lol. That would surely be a ghost to some folks.

do any of you feel that maybe the ex and Kendra may have known each other? This making it more of a passion crime and making more sense of why she went after her.

here is my reasoning. someone in the loop must know Kendra enough to be able to track her via iphone. Either someone hacked their apple account to use "find my iphone" app or she was using an app that lets other friends know their location. So maybe they were friends at one time and that's how Kendra was being tracked.

All these ladies where in the same field. Maybe the ex , who was just getting started did an internship, worked for Kendra for a while. During that time, she was dating Ricky and Kendra was introduced to him as her BF. A couple of months later, Ricky for whatever reason, maybe he hits up on Kendra, or maybe they break up, and he sees her again and strike up a conversation and start dating. this sets the ex off because she feels betrayed.

ex is working with CC and shares what happened. CC going through her own downward spiral gives indication that she would be willing to be part of a plan to pay Hatcher back.
ex starts showering her with gifts and talks about even getting her a car so she will be part of the plan. the car to me, is almost murder type payment. not to steal from Hatcher, especially not for an ID.

if indeed there is another gunman and CC is not it. then maybe CC didn't realize just how far it would go. the ex went as far as borrowing a car from someone else and then lending it to CC. almost any person would just have paid someone to do it all. the person she would have paid would get car, gun, etc. so this leads me to believe that the ex had a master plan. She had found someone who would pull the trigger, but needed someone to take him to it and hide so he wouldn't get caught. That is how she went to borrow the vehicle from someone, lends it to CC to just drive it, while CC only thinks only being robbed.

I understand how it could feel like DPD is dragging their feet but I really don't think that's the case. JMO though, nothing factual I can point to.

For me the weak link in the investigation is that perhaps the alleged male shooter really was unknown to CC and RP's ex. I can't help feeling like there's something gang-related to how the shooter was "contracted".

But then this morning I was thinking why can't they arrest and hold the ex on conspiracy to commit identity theft? (for paying CC to "take Kendra's driver's license")

You brought up some good points that I have been trying to figure out how to explain/discuss here. (Even in your "pre-morning-coffee-grasping-at-straws"-ness. ;) )

I *think* we have only heard what CC told LE. I think it gets confusing for all of us when we read MSM because sometimes the stories are worded to seem that the ex actually admitted to paying someone to "rob" Kendra. I don't think we have ever actually heard what the ex's side of the story is. Maybe that's why she hasn't been arrested/held yet. Maybe DPD is still piecing together what happened and trying to determine which one is telling the truth if their stories differ? I'm not sure but I am super curious about whether or not the ex actually admitted that she was paying "someone" (CC or the male? Still confused by that part.) $500 for Kendra's driver's license. Wouldn't you think though that if she had, they would have arrested her by now? I mean, surely they would have. Right?!

I'm still not convinced that there was ever even a male involved. But that's only because I think CC has to be talking at this point. I know she has a lawyer but if she was "only the driver" and "had no clue about what was going to happen", I would think DPD knows at least that. I just can't see her not knowing who this guy was or not knowing what was going to happen. I think there was a plan and her story of the $500 and a driver's license were just what they had decided to say if things started pointing to them. I may be wrong but I think this was CC's feeble attempt (and possibly the ex's....I have no idea what her story is) at playing dumb.

JMO.

I'm sorry Bessie! I was not suggesting a nasty or derogative moniker, just a more defining name that "the ex". It's been a bit confusing because we can't use her initials and now that we've mentioned RP's ex, CC's ex, KH's ex and now the ex's ex. I was hoping we could come up with an identifying tag, that is not judgmental or provocative but let's us know who we are talking about.

I guess we should stick with "RP's ex" then :wave: Thanks Bessie
I know you weren't suggesting anything detogatory. Once you open it up, though, you have no control over how others will respond. Hopefully this won't be an issue for long, but in the meantime, we can use XGF.

I believe the ex was the ring leader. She knows everything.

do any of you feel that maybe the ex and Kendra may have known each other? This making it more of a passion crime and making more sense of why she went after her.

here is my reasoning. someone in the loop must know Kendra enough to be able to track her via iphone. Either someone hacked their apple account to use "find my iphone" app or she was using an app that lets other friends know their location. So maybe they were friends at one time and that's how Kendra was being tracked.

All these ladies where in the same field. Maybe the ex , who was just getting started did an internship, worked for Kendra for a while. During that time, she was dating Ricky and Kendra was introduced to him as her BF. A couple of months later, Ricky for whatever reason, maybe he hits up on Kendra, or maybe they break up, and he sees her again and strike up a conversation and start dating. this sets the ex off because she feels betrayed.

ex is working with CC and shares what happened. CC going through her own downward spiral gives indication that she would be willing to be part of a plan to pay Hatcher back.
ex starts showering her with gifts and talks about even getting her a car so she will be part of the plan. the car to me, is almost murder type payment. not to steal from Hatcher, especially not for an ID.

if indeed there is another gunman and CC is not it. then maybe CC didn't realize just how far it would go. the ex went as far as borrowing a car from someone else and then lending it to CC. almost any person would just have paid someone to do it all. the person she would have paid would get car, gun, etc. so this leads me to believe that the ex had a master plan. She had found someone who would pull the trigger, but needed someone to take him to it and hide so he wouldn't get caught. That is how she went to borrow the vehicle from someone, lends it to CC to just drive it, while CC only thinks only being robbed.

Could be the ex had an inside track to Kendra's info through CC who was able to obtain it through her connections of persons similarly employed.

I don't believe the XGF was in the jeep,why would she want Kendra's license if she could see for herself.I do believe that the XGF was the mastermind.I do believe Cortes story and there was a hit man.They probably don't know him.they are smart enough to hide their identity,through multiple sources.Either way XGF is going down and Cortes too.She was the driver for hire.

I believe the ex was the ring leader. She knows everything.

Agreed.

I will gladly eat crow if I'm wrong but I am anxiously awaiting confirmation from LE in the form of an arrest for murder. I don't think it was ever just supposed to be a robbery or that it turned into a "robbery gone wrong". I think she planned the murder and pulled the strings to make CC go along with the plan.

Another too-quiet day in Dallas today.

:happydance:Oh boy, we're back! Was going into withdrawals. What happened, did we break something?

Hello, testing to see if I can get to recent posts???

Hello everyone! I am new to Websleuths. I am a friend of one of the individuals involved. I want to make sure that I don't break any forum rules. I understand that I should not refer to any names that have not yet been publicly announced by the police department, but am I allowed to answer questions about the relationship between Kendra's ex and the ex-gf as well as questions related to Kendra and the bf?

wow---was the forum down? It wasn't working for me.

The forum was down for a few hours.

The rules haven't changed regarding XGF.

:tyou:

Hello everyone! I am new to Websleuths. I am a friend of one of the individuals involved. I want to make sure that I don't break any forum rules. I understand that I should not refer to any names that have not yet been publicly announced by the police department, but am I allowed to answer questions about the relationship between Kendra's ex and the ex-gf as well as questions related to Kendra and the bf?

Welcome, LisaG83! Here's the rule for insiders.

Verified Professionals and Case Insiders
We are lucky enough to have posters from all walks of life with a broad spectrum of expertise. Some hold specialized knowledge that applies to the various circumstances of the cases we discuss, and can contribute valuable insight and information. We welcome their participation.

To ensure that anyone posting as a "professional" in a specific field truly is what/who they claim to be, WS employs a verification process.

The verification process also applies to "case insiders". Relatives, friends, and others personally acquainted with a victim or suspect; or a professional working on behalf of a victim or the family, i.e., a private investigator, can submit a request to be verified as a "case insider".

If you would like to become verified, please contact the site owner at wsverify@gmail.com with your Websleuths name, your real name, the case, a telephone number, and the times when you can be reached.

If you are a "professional" or "case insider", but would prefer not to be verified, please understand that you will be required to follow the general rules for posting, and back up your statements with links to appropriate sources.

Rules: Etiquette & Information

Are there any movies that anyone knows of where the person asked the hit man to retrieve the drivers license? Wonder if the person that set up the hit (who shall remain nameless...:) got his/her ideas from a movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11