TX TX - Elizabeth Barraza, 29, murdered setting up garage sale, Harris Co, Jan 2019 #6

To comprehend why someone would want Liz Barraza dead, just can't fathom. Being brutally murdered in cold blood with perhaps (idk) no hesitation is beyond comprehension and can't grasp this coward's frame of mind, which I am thankful.

Hopeful answers are coming.

Would like to know why Liz?

Is the shooter the one that wanted her dead? Who benefitted most from Liz's death? So many questions, and no answers yet. Justice for Liz.

The truck is key, and why that truck hasn't (assuming) been found is unbelievable.

Thoughts at this time

How can you help?
Call the Crime Stoppers of Houston Tip Line

The reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible is now up to $50,000.00.

If you have a tip, please call the Crime Stoppers of Houston Tip Line - all calls are completely anonymous. Only tips and calls DIRECTLY TO Crime Stoppers are anonymous and eligible for a cash reward.

+1 (713) 222-TIPS

You can read about the process here.

To whomever provided the heads up about Deadly Swap, thank you --- recently listened to the podcast. Never heard of the case before, and thought it had some similarity to Liz’s case. Surprised so many believed for a while (based on witnesses) that Heather’s killer a male, when actually killer female. Lesson learned about assumptions and to keep an open mind, anything is possible, and eye witness accounts can be unreliable at times.

Got to thinking about Liz's killer’s gait.

Is it possible/Is it probable that whoever is the mastermind of the homicide looked into things to do and not to do prior to the killing? This was planned.

Did killer choose that day because of the garage sale --- as it put Liz in a confined/restricted area? Killer could approach Liz quickly and be in and out super fast?

When shooter walked briskly up to Liz to shoot her was that an attempt to hide their usual walk/gait? Possibly?
Did killer run away after shooting Liz, not only because they're a coward, but, so they would not be filmed walking for too long? Does this coward have an unusual walk?

It’s going to take one tip from the public that is going to break this case wide open!

Moo, at this time.

It’s going to take one tip from the public that is going to break this case wide open! Get an arrest(s)... Be that person.

How can you help?
Call the Crime Stoppers of Houston Tip Line

The reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible is now up to $50,000.00.

If you have a tip, please call the Crime Stoppers of Houston Tip Line - all calls are completely anonymous. Only tips and calls DIRECTLY TO Crime Stoppers are anonymous and eligible for a cash reward.

+1 (713) 222-TIPS

You can read about the process here.

I always check in on this case to see if there's any positive updates. It's a really bizarre case in the sense we have video, audio and a vehicle but there's still really little to go on. Hoping this is the year for Liz's family and friends to get the answers and justice they deserve.

I always check in on this case to see if there's any positive updates. It's a really bizarre case in the sense we have video, audio and a vehicle but there's still really little to go on. Hoping this is the year for Liz's family and friends to get the answers and justice they deserve.

I hope that one day, we shall get an answer. I am not so sure about MB’s case, for many reasons. With LB, I hope something changes.

Who wanted Liz Barraza to die? Who hated her that much? Or who wanted her out of the way?

idk I have no answers.

I want to know!

Liz's parents deserve to know what happened to their wonderful smart daughter.

Why no arrest(s)? The public is not safe until there is an arrest(s), its possible killer will kill again.
Moo

10:28 PM · Jan 27, 2024

@akahancrimesto1

Crime Stoppers ⁦@CrimeStopHOU⁩ appreciates Nancy Grace providing national attention to the unsolved murder of Elizabeth Barraza. It’s been 5 years since Liz was murdered. Time to get this case solved. We are offering an up to a $50,000 reward

Welcome news!
Never a huge fan of Nancy, there is no disputing her ability to broadcast a message. I really would love to see a fresh look by 48 Hours, 2020, or Dateline. Is it just me or does the reward seem too low?

Liz Nuelle Barraza Information website.

Please SHARE this website with any interested person or group.
Crime Stoppers Tip Line +1 (713) 222-TIPS

The Liz Library Project

The Liz Library Project was created by her great friend - Marci Shelley. The project places complete sets of the Harry Potter books into children's oncology wards, and other places where they will be of comfort to these in need. Liz would have absolutely have loved this!

Read more here:
Liz Library

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500