Found Deceased TX - Felicia Marie Johnson, 24, bloody cellphone found, Houston, 15 Apr 2022 *POI charged*

<snip> And the FBI has gotten involved as of today. So things are happening….

As for the identity of the person who gave Johnson a ride from the club, X said, “We don’t have a clue right now.”

“This is the fifth Black girl to come up missing, quote-unquote, ‘involved in the sex industry,’” he said. “The previous four were all found murdered—and this is all in the past five months.”<snip>

Woman’s Bloody Cellphone Turns Up Days After She Vanished Leaving Club
Sounds like a serial killer on the streets.

I’ve been following this case from the beginning. There’s so many questions, even after listening to the father and updates. It seems to me that there’s still no evidence that Felicia was at the club or the last location being 4/16. The publications all show last seen 4/15 at 12:30 am. The last update from the father seems to be like riddles. He stated that the cops have identified Felicia “on surveillance “, however the cops will not confirm or deny “location” BUT we know the last social media and credit card activity was 4/16. I feel bad for this family but I don’t believe the club has anything to do with her disappearance and I also question now if she ever made it after leaving the hotel on 4/16.

Just saw this update on my local news. A suspect has been charged with murdering Felicia, but they don't have him in custody nor have they recovered Felicia's body. I am so sorry for the family. Hopefully they will find both of them soon. :(

"According to HPD Homicide Section detectives, Johnson was reported missing from the InterContinental Houston-Medical Center hotel in the 6700 block of Main Street on April 16. The report was made after her cell phone, covered in blood, was found off the roadway in Bear Creek Pioneers Park near Highway 6 and Clay Road.

Additional investigating revealed Johnson left the hotel in a vehicle in the early morning hours on April 16.

How does Nwobodo fit into the case, according to HPD? Detectives learned he picked up Johnson from an apartment complex at 3233 Windchase Blvd. and took her to his apartment at 14935 S. Richmond Ave.

Felicia Johnson hasn't been seen since April 16, 2022. Police believe she made contact with Chukwuebuka Nwobodo who is accused in her murder.

Police said evidence indicates Nwobodo killed Johnson inside his apartment before disposing of her personal belongings in the park. It's believed he disposed of Johnson's body at some point within the following days.

Despite the new details, police haven't yet recovered Johnson's body and Nwobodo remains at large."

Anyone with information on Nwobodo’s whereabouts or information surrounding her disappearance is asked to call the Houston Police Department at (832) 394-1840 or Texas EquuSearch at 713-308-3600 or CrimeStoppers at 713-222-8477.

April 16
•Johnson left the hotel in a vehicle in the early morning hours on April 16.
•Nwobodo picked up Johnson from an apartment complex at 3233 Windchase Blvd. and took her to his apartment at 14935 S. Richmond Ave.
•evidence indicates Nwobodo killed Johnson inside his apartment before disposing of her personal belongings in the park
•her cell phone, covered in blood, was found off the roadway in Bear Creek Pioneers Park near Highway 6 and Clay Road
•Johnson was reported missing from the InterContinental Houston-Medical Center hotel in the 6700 block of Main Street

Days Following
•LE believe Nwobodo disposed of Johnson's body at some point within the following days.

Despite the new details, police haven't yet recovered Johnson's body and Nwobodo remains at large.

felicia1 - Copy.jpg

Some notes/observations
- 3233 Windchase to 14935 Richmond is extremely short distance - two miles. Wonder who lives at Windchase?
- Uber from hotel to 3233 Windchase? Or whoever lives at Windchase picked her up and drove her there?
- It makes a lot more sense that the phone was found off Eldridge Parkway - the apt is right off Eldridge Parkway, going north.

This is such a tragic sad end to this case.
I am not sure what I had realistically hoped for Felicia and her family, but it certainly was not this brutal outcome. Bless them all.
Agreed. Even though this isn't unexpected, I'm heartbroken for her family, especially her father who went to such great links to find his daughter.

Wow I’m shocked and saddened by this news, though hopefully justice will be swift and harsh. My heart and prayers go out to Felicia’s loved ones. So was the last seen at the strip club just completely untrue? Doesn’t really matter I guess. I hope she can be found soon and laid to rest. MOO

Oh no! I know many of us felt this would be the outcome but it’s so heartbreaking. Praying for her family and friends. Also praying LE will find the suspect and Felicia’s body so that the family can begin to start the healing process.

JUN 9, 2022
Activist Quannel X has been speaking out on Felicia's behalf since she went missing. He says the suspect is the same man who Felicia left Cover Girl strip club with the night she went missing.

"She was picked up also by the same guy, a stop was made by the hotel then from there to his home from what we understand," Quannel X said.

JUN 10, 2022

JUN 9, 2022
Activist Quannel X has been speaking out on Felicia's behalf since she went missing. He says the suspect is the same man who Felicia left Cover Girl strip club with the night she went missing.

"She was picked up also by the same guy, a stop was made by the hotel then from there to his home from what we understand," Quannel X said.

JUN 10, 2022
Felicia was actually picked up from the apartment. She caught an Uber to the apartment and he then drove her to his other apartment.

Attachments

• 6EBEA2CD-7A4A-4D2B-81D5-0E3BC0C34F80.jpeg
    6EBEA2CD-7A4A-4D2B-81D5-0E3BC0C34F80.jpeg
    341.8 KB · Views: 14
Wow I’m shocked and saddened by this news, though hopefully justice will be swift and harsh. My heart and prayers go out to Felicia’s loved ones. So was the last seen at the strip club just completely untrue? Doesn’t really matter I guess. I hope she can be found soon and laid to rest. MOO
I’m confused about how the club fits into her disappearance.

I wish LE had issued more info. Maybe I missed something but it seems most info came initially from what her family said and the activist. I can't link any articles about him as he's not a POI, obviously, but his history with other families in HOU is interesting.

Felicia was actually picked up from the apartment. She caught an Uber to the apartment and he then drove her to his other apartment.
Wait….do we know she caught an Uber to the apartment?

All I’ve seen is that she left the hotel and went to apt #1 where the suspect picked her up and then took her to his apt where he allegedly killed her.

Wondering if I missed it, as I was wondering how she got to apt #1.

Also noticed in this article, police searched the suspects apartment back on May 13th. My guess is that they got forensics back and confirmed DNA or something linking to Felicia and he ran.

Wait….do we know she caught an Uber to the apartment?

All I’ve seen is that she left the hotel and went to apt #1 where the suspect picked her up and then took her to his apt where he allegedly killed her.

Wondering if I missed it, as I was wondering how she got to apt #1.

Also noticed in this article, police searched the suspects apartment back on May 13th. My guess is that they got forensics back and confirmed DNA or something linking to Felicia and he ran.

And who lived in apt #1? I’m so confused. Hopefully she will be found soon and laid to rest.

This is so upsetting.
They had him. And then he was released.
And now they are looking for this killer.
Charging documents show how HPD linked suspect to Felicia Johnson's murder
On May 13, HPD conducted a search warrant and arrested Nwobodo after they said they found blood, weapons, receipts, and supplies in the suspect's car. They also found Johnson's DNA and blood in his apartment.

Officers seized his cell phone and found a photo of a dismembered woman and three additional photos of deceased individuals. ABC13 is working to find out why Nwobodo was released from HPD custody during this arrest.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back