TX - Former Dallas Police Officer Amber Guyger, indicted for Murder of Botham Shem Jean #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
She easily could have confronted him at gun point at the front door, barged into his apartment, set him down on the sofa, continued her assault and then finally ended up shooting him. Really, how do we know, after all she's the only living witness?

We don't know, but the prosecution has to base their case on the facts of the crime scene as presented

Hmm.. I carefully watched the video 3 times, and she looked more fake to me each time. Hyped and contrived. She even took a tissue to wipe her eyes/face but there was nothing to wipe. And all that "hiccuping" seemed overdone. Amateur actress.
I’ll have to watch it again with your assessment in mind. Yeah, this gal doesn’t invoke my sympathy...especially after learning (per posts upthread), that she was still sexting (?) with her married cop partner after Botham’s passing. Hardly shows a remorseful or grieve stricken individual. Some people lack empathy. Perhaps she is one of them.

Amateur opinion and speculation

And don't forget she joined LE because she wanted to help people!!! A man laying bleeding is about as helpless as it gets and she did only a "little" compression. She could've tried to stop the bleeding. Didn't do any of that with a first aid kit right there!

Bottom line.
She used Her hands to text about Herself and what was happening to HER.

MOO

I don't think she knew him or had any kind of relationship with him. I believe it's possible she was mistaken and went to the wrong floor. That part is not unreasonable. I'll give her that much. But I think once she got to the door everything that followed was due to her gun-slinging, take no prisoners, this is Texas and we shoot em first and let God sort them out attitude. If she was truly in fear when she got to the door she wouldn't have gone in. Point blank! I think she was desperate for Rivera's attention, I think she has no empathy, I think she's a wannabe tough gal, I think she joined LE so she can exert authority over others and have power over others. That's what her behavior demonstrates. Total disregard for human life, total indifference for others' safety, and a high high degree of selfishness. These are the common traits of all the high profile criminal cases that are discussed on this site. She's no different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod