GUILTY TX - Gerren Isgrigg, 6, disabled, left to die in Wylie park, 12 April 2010

Well, according to this news story, the body was not IN the pond, but near it. Sounds like a very recent (sorry for not finding better words to use) "disposal", since they are calling it a body and not skeletal remains.

Oops, I'm so upset, I forgot to post the link:

http://cbs11tv.com/local/body.found.child.2.1635329.html

The stories have been general - some say baby while others just say child. From that, MOO, I'd suggest a toddler - many would still call a toddler a baby...and I think the picture of the body bag (ugh :sick:) looks to big to be an infant.

And Gabriel is almost a year old now so really, he is a toddler..still a baby in my book but surly he's crawling by now and maybe even walking.

that body bag looked like the child as somewhere in the 18 months-2 year range.

what that means i dont know

And again, playing "Devil's Advocate", if you were the parent of this child and had murdered it, why leave the body where it could easily be found? I think the most unnerving part of this is that someone WANTED this child found. So why leave it where it would be found quickly - especially since fishing season for this area starts TOMORROW? http://kbkw.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=1527&page=4

I have to go back to the child being someone that somebody wants a search for to stop, IMHO.

Saw on FB that G's family was contacted and it is 3-4 year old child that was found. My heart hurts for the family this child belongs to.

Saw on FB that G's family was contacted and it is 3-4 year old child that was found. My heart hurts for the family this child belongs to.

I just saw that too. Thankfully that came directly from Gabe's family!

:whew:

I am however deeply saddened for this precious little one and I hope they identify him soon and that justice is served swiftly.

Sadly, this is likely a child we don't even know about...

I'm watching my local news in Dallas, and they are saying they are not releasing the age, race, gender, or any details as to the death or condition of the child so as not to compromise the investigation. Wow. Nothing.
Collin County Child Task Force (specializes in physical abuse and sexual abuse), and Wylie Police are on the case. There are no walking trails or public areas, it was a grass cutter who found the child. It is an area that only a few fishermen use.

This was live on NBCdfw
www.nbcdfw.com
I will add the link when there is one for the 4pm news.

ETA link...video now up
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local-beat/Childs-Body-Found-in-Wylie-Park-90952639.html

It was a boy

according to local newscast

As of 5pm, the Detective on the case and local news has stated there are no missing person's being reported.

I can't fit 5 hours in the timeline. It's way too much time.

What if the people she gave the baby to panicked when it was all over the media and harmed the baby.

What if the people she gave the baby to panicked when it was all over the media and harmed the baby.

That is exactly what I was fearing until I read the post saying that Gabe's family has been told he was not him.

I thought LE said no missing child reports from around that area ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back