TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #1

huh...only individuals with direct information should call? WHAT????????

and...others are encouraged to help...with prayer?

I completely agree that praying is awesome, but I just felt like the way it was stated (and i know it was from the PD and not the broadcasters), that it would discourage potential leads / tips.

anyone else?

Oh...I've gotta leave work now...make this wonderful 1.5 hour / 26 mile houston commute home from work...so i won't miss NG.

Please post updates on the PD statement if given...pretty please?

thanks

SCARY HUH? feel like that town entered the Twilight Zone

huh...only individuals with direct information should call? WHAT????????

and...others are encouraged to help...with prayer?

I completely agree that praying is awesome, but I just felt like the way it was stated (and i know it was from the PD and not the broadcasters), that it would discourage potential leads / tips.

anyone else?

Oh...I've gotta leave work now...make this wonderful 1.5 hour / 26 mile houston commute home from work...so i won't miss NG.

Please post updates on the PD statement if given...pretty please?

thanks

It sounds to me like they're understaffed and not equipped and accustomed to filtering through irrelevant tips to find the ones that may really help.

I don't think this is good at all. I may discourage someone from calling something in...

:no:

Interview with her mom was saying that Hailey was home alone until her boyfriend got there at 3.

I'm confused!

From czgtz's post

On Monday, December 27th, Billie was at work in Snyder, TX. Her boyfriend was at her home with Hailey. D (brother) was in and out, but not home when Hailey left. Hailey told her mom's boyfriend that she was going to walk across the street to see her dad, and then go on to her friend's house to spend the night. As previously mentioned, Colorado City is a very small town. Kids here walk around pretty freely. Hailey did not take anything with her when she left the house.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5953051&postcount=76"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010[/ame]

Great idea...I sent some to ppl in w. texas, s. texas, e. texas & LA and sent my son out with some to put up here (houston) - but didn't go any further north than buffalo / palestine area...didn't have anyone that far north to send them to...i think it's a great idea, but you might want to as ctgzt (spelling - sorry if it's off)...

I have some going out in New Orleans and some throughout Alabama and Georgia. I'm waiting on the OK from the commander here to let me post them on our base I live on. So far I can't - hopefully soon!

LE saying she was last seen at 3:15 on that radio link.

Statement just issued

Dunn was reportedly last seen at 3:15PM. Officers are now pursuing this as a missing persons case. They are now working with another police station(he was going to fast someone hopefully got the name) and that Texas Rangers are now involved.

Billie just called me and said that Nancy Grace is picking up the story. She is going to be to interviewed by phone and it will be on tonight.

WOOOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!! :great::great::great::great::great::great::great:

Nothing new was giving in the police statement. Same thing they have been saying. :banghead:

Statement just issued

Dunn was reportedly last seen at 3:15PM. Officers are now pursuing this as a missing persons case. They are now working with another police station(he was going to fast someone hopefully got the name) and that Texas Rangers are now involved.

Did they say who saw her? DId she ever get to her Dad's?

Did they say who saw her? DId she ever get to her Dad's?

They never said who saw her just that she was last seen at 3:15PM. The time she was last seen, the status change to missing persons case, and the CCPD working with LE from another city are all that is new in the statement.

Here we go again.....did the media screw up the time? did mom's bf change his story? Did mom change hers? Are there other witnesses that saw her at 3:15? :waitasec:

Statement just issued

I know Snyder, Coahoma, and I think Big Springs was mentioned.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517
Back