TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
She spent the night of the 25th and 26th with her dad.
She reportedly wanted to move in with her dad.

If she is out there she may be just as likely to reach out to her dad.
Hopefully that number is ringing to a person.

Hailey spent the night of the 25th at Dads. The 26th she spent some time there. Dad did not say spend the night. I believe it was yesterday that Billies friend on here confirmed with Billie that Hailey spent the night of the 26th at her house.

Hailey spent the night of the 25th at Dads. The 26th she spent some time there. Dad did not say spend the night. I believe it was yesterday that Billies friend on here confirmed with Billie that Hailey spent the night of the 26th at her house.

Hmmm... I will pull my old links but that will be another detail (among many) that changed. The original versions said she spent those two nights at Dads, the day at mom's and no one could confirm her making it back to dad's before disappearing.

The reporting on this case has been horrid, and changes with no acknowledgement that it is changing.

I have wondered about her too, and wonder if LE has thoroughly investigated that family. I can't believe that after two weeks, LE is publicly stating that they believe that Hailey is hiding (!) and does not want to be found. They should realize that if that were the case in the beginning, the person who has been hiding her may see her as a danger to them and could harm her! How can they think a 13 year old girl could hide this long?! Those statements by LE upset me a lot.

Hmmmm

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/authorities-seek-possible-witnesses

I wonder who's story continues to change.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329616

Le vehicles where recently (Friday) spotted at the friends... apparently, they are still asking questions. That is good to know. Like Billy said, she was glad they got the dogs...

IMHO - it is good SA moved out of the house. So the focus would change.

I am sorry SA, if you are not involved and you find yourself reading this. I threw you under the bus over and over again.

Saying that sort of reminded me of the last big crime to happen in Colorado City where the husband ran over his wife then backed up over her then ran over her again. Sorry, I'm just ramblin now...

You probably shouldn't be posting on here if she scares you. She is probably monitoring this thread.

:eek:

I can't imagine a grown woman acting in a threatening manner like this. Are there any problems with gangs in this area?

as far as le having billie's phone, they can make a copy of it and return it promptly.
If they have a warrant they can monitor calls to and from it while it is in billie's possession. There is no reason or legal standing for them to physically have her phone and control of her number.

If this is accurate information she assert herself and get her phone back, or if she has voluntarily surrendered the physical phone she can get a new phone from her carrier with the same number.

I would like to think this is a misuderstanding on someone's part but it should not be considered acceptable either way.

agreed!!!!

Hmmm... I will pull my old links but that will be another detail (among many) that changed. The original versions said she spent those two nights at Dads, the day at mom's and no one could confirm her making it back to dad's before disappearing.

The reporting on this case has been horrid, and changes with no acknowledgement that it is changing.

I believe the confusion early on was Dad had said on NG that she had spent the night the 25th and with the delays and NG's ??? she asked if she was there on the 26th and Dad responded yes. There had been no clarification for all night though so it has been questioned and Billies friend just asked her for us. Yes, confusing I do understand. hth

ewe i dont know for sure if you can and anyone who can answer is asleep. i would look but once again i dont know how :blushing:

I have wondered about her too, and wonder if LE has thoroughly investigated that family. I can't believe that after two weeks, LE is publicly stating that they believe that Hailey is hiding (!) and does not want to be found. They should realize that if that were the case in the beginning, the person who has been hiding her may see her as a danger to them and could harm her! How can they think a 13 year old girl could hide this long?! Those statements by LE upset me a lot.

OR......

LE may be hoping that the real perp might relax his/her actions thinking that LE is way off base. It could just be a tactic they are throwing out there in the hopes "over-confidence" could cause this person to let down their guard and make a mistake. We just don't know what angle they are trying... MOO:sigh:

~Mish

ewe i dont know for sure if you can and anyone who can answer is asleep. i would look but once again i dont know how :blushing:

that was to straykats question thot i quoted the question but i didnt. once again:blushing:

She spent the night of the 25th and 26th with her dad.
She reportedly wanted to move in with her dad.

If she is out there she may be just as likely to reach out to her dad.
Hopefully that number is ringing to a person.

Still lurking..... really do have to go to bed.

Hailey spent the night with her dad 12/25 and was back home with her mom 12/26

And I don't know why everyone is coming up thinking that she was not living at home with Billie full time - although no one would stop her from spending the night with her dad if she wanted to.

Don't know if this got cleared up - Hailey's brother also lived full time with Billie.

Billie said on NG that his name was Matt and he was a polygrapher from Big Spring.

If LE indeed thinks Hailey is hiding...an adult or at least someone old enough to provide food, etc is helping her, which can be/is a criminal act. So that's not a runaway anymore.
I just don't get this at all, but I am not feeling good about Hailey coming home.

Hmmmm

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/authorities-seek-possible-witnesses

I wonder who's story continues to change.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329616

Le vehicles where recently (Friday) spotted at the friends... apparently, they are still asking questions. That is good to know. Like Billy said, she was glad they got the dogs...

IMHO - it is good SA moved out of the house. So the focus would change.

I am sorry SA, if you are not involved and you find yourself reading this. I threw you under the bus over and over again.

Saying that sort of reminded me of the last big crime to happen in Colorado City where the husband ran over his wife then backed up over her then ran over her again. Sorry, I'm just ramblin now...
yah i remember that, he had the kids in the car realy sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kolse