TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...she has an Ipod Touch...which can access the internet...even from an unsecured wireless connection...say at a neighbor's house...which a person might be able to access by standing in their own back yard
...which a person might do whether there was anyone else home or not?

NOW were on to something! It has been said the Billie did not have internet.

This MIGHT explain why Hailey would be outside so often. PERHAPS she would connect to her neighbors WIFI??? Thoughts??

And as far as broken VS lost. I can barely keep up with what is my kids favorite toy for the minute.

Well Maybe Hailey was using a Skype like service on her knock off IPOD touch, in the backyard where she could get free wifi. Also, her Grandma has a FB page. Perhaps she lived close enough for Hailey to post from her house. I dunno, I just want her to get home safe and sound...
YES! Well that helps. One of Hailey's posts on her MySpace was she was at Nana's just hanging out. So grandma has internet access. Wonder if she still does?

Why isn't Billie sure about Sunday December 26, as to whether H was home all day (Billie said she was) or not? This would be the last day she saw her child, and she can't remember this either. There are a lot of wonky memories in CC. She said she was home all day and then she said, I think...

If Hailey was talking to one of these two girls at noon on Monday, LE would have their number from the cell phone records. they wouldn't have had to go to the school to flush them out.

Well Maybe Hailey was using a Skype like service on her knock off IPOD touch, in the backyard where she could get free wifi. Also, her Grandma has a FB page. Perhaps she lived close enough for Hailey to post from her house. I dunno, I just want her to get home safe and sound...

But here is the issue with that, a knock off Would be in huge licensing trouble if it was posting on FB as an I-phone. So it is my belief IMHO that she was using something other than this missing broke knock off to post on her FB page.

According to NG tonight it was a knock off not even an I touch

Does facebook allow you to down load the facebook app for IPHONE/TOUCH on knock-off's? That would be a good place to figure out this mystery.

Yes...but if you look at the TX BON site and pull up her license, it doesn't quite match the story we have been told...IMO.

The license was revolked in 2008....I would think that by now it would be rectified if it was only because of a non suffient funds check...just saying

So she IS still talking to him..........................

Sorry I'm so far behind but this bothers me! I don't think he's going to confess anything to her and I'm sorry but now I can't help but think she is talking to him because she misses him. Wonder when the wedding will be? OMG what about Hailey!

YES! Well that helps. One of Hailey's posts on her MySpace was she was at Nana's just hanging out. So grandma has internet access. Wonder if she still does?

She might, she accepted my friend request on FB and I see her come onto chat daily.

Here is a little insight into the prescription painkiller problem. (this is coming from someone who has lived through the addiction of such with a loved one). When a person takes a lortab or percoset when they are not in pain, it does not "get them high" per se, as something like pot would. It makes them just feel more energetic, happier, and gives them a feeling of well-being. Once addicted - which can take awhile, and can also happen quite innocently, it can be so very hard for them to stop taking them. They will get them from a doctor, a dentist, and even start doctor-hopping to get them. If they cannot get them legally prescribed, they will buy them from someone else. There are pain clinics in Florida, in which people from other states go to, and get several hundred prescribed at a time. No questions asked. They bring those pills back to an area where they are hard to get, and sell them for $7 and up per pill. People who are addicted to them will get the money for them any way they can. They will lie, steal, skip paying their bills to buy pills. In our area, we have had many many homes and pharmacies robbed - for hydrocodone and oxycodone. Now - I can also tell you this: when one cannot get the pills, they can go into withdrawal in a short period of time. Withdrawals include pain, sweating, not sleeping, amongst others (you can look it up online). They also become very very irritable and agitated. So. I wonder if any of those close to HD has such an addiction. and one more thought: they also know how to fudge drug tests - it's not all that difficult if the drug testing lab/administrator isn't watching - and in my opinion - they should be watching!! )

It did not help me with energy at all, I was cranky and miserable(more then I am without the pills 24/7 pain makes ya cranky lol. I was very lucky I had no symptoms of withdrawal at all. Where I worked people saw me take my pills they asked what I took and wanted to buy them it was unreal I told them to get in a near fatal car accident and get their own! I did have my prescription bottle stolen from my purse LE was called made a report but no one ever told who took them.Here I was in a leg brace using a walker sometime tearing up from the pain as I tried to stay working and not really old just 43 but coworkers were mostly 18 to 30 . I had to leave the bottle in my trunk and i would hide the 2 I needed during work in a pouched pinned to my bra.

It's okay elpher about the link. I do appreciate you sharing!! But if true, OMG!
I do remember that cause i had asked if an RSO can search for a child. ill look and find it.

Does facebook allow you to down load the facebook app for IPHONE/TOUCH on knock-off's? That would be a good place to figure out this mystery.

It won't on my android-but I don't know a lot of tricks hacks etc... so maybe.....

But here is the issue with that, a knock off Would be in huge licensing trouble if it was posting on FB as an I-phone. So it is my belief IMHO that she was using something other than this missing broke knock off to post on her FB page.

Good point, I am referring to making phone calls on her lost/broken, knock off IPOD touch via free wifi and a Skype type service..

Actually, came from the male reporter...:innocent:

Yep - that's the part I only heard bits & part of..here's a summary, best I can tell

After Dunn denied that claim, WOAI News Radio reporter Michael Board said investigators feel some of the witnesses may not be credible due to a history of drug use.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329947

I'm not sure how much stock I put into this MB...he sounds too much like he enjoys talking to hear himself gab on & on, & doesn't get too worried about the facts.

I think that's why HLN has him on their shows...he likes to gab.

Ohhh- he's on NG again...he's saying LE is investigating Hailey catching a ride w/ a trucker...I missed that first time around....I just thought it was his theory only because he sounds like he 'enhances' his facts...and he's saying that she's old enough for her friends to have DLs.....well, yeah - if her friends are *older*.

This guy really bugs me.

Snipped and BBM:

Originally Posted by curiousc
Actually, depending on the generation
You got that right! Most folks in my generation are lost about Ipod, ITouch, IMax, IAnything. :crazy:

I am not aware of any knock offs that have wi-fi capabilities, but I could have missed some somewhere, just haven't seen that. NG is the ONLY one who said it was a knock off, so I think that is just bad reporting and really not worth the time we are spending on it. MO.

As for going outside to use her itouch, possible, but looking at the dates and times, some of her posts via the itouch were at 6:30 in the morning. Most of them fell on either a Saturday or a Sunday and then Wednesday during Christmas break. How about at her Dad's house did he have wi-fi? Or maybe she stayed at a friend's house that had wi-fi? Look at the dates, there is a pattern there.

So...she has an Ipod Touch...which can access the internet...even from an unsecured wireless connection...say at a neighbor's house...which a person might be able to access by standing in their own back yard
...which a person might do whether there was anyone else home or not?

Yes, but then that would make the story about it being lost/broken false. IF she were home in the yard using it that day.

Couldn't remember his name so had to go find the MSM article:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329326

Okay - well all I can say this is a HUGE RED FLAG if someone is inserting themselves into a search with this type of conviction. Let's just have a child SO out running around with god knows who around how many kids in the woods. Sorry if this offends anyone but he should keep his rear end him his home. My opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11