TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about schools anywhere else but around here FB is blocked. I can go online on a teacher's and check my Yahoo mail and see who has posted to my FB but kids can't.
The computers they use are blocked (unless they have found a way around it and that is possible,IMO)

Same here...only tighter restrictions. Teachers are not even able to check our Yahoo mail, FB, blogs, etc. I was surprised that I was able to get onto WS from my work computer after school today.

True on them getting around it, though. I have said forever that they don't need to hire grown men to hack into things -- just get a group of 8th grade boys and they can work around any sort of a block online.

If Hailey was talking to one of these two girls at noon on Monday, LE would have their number from the cell phone records. they wouldn't have had to go to the school to flush them out.

I don't buy that Hailey was on the phone in the backyard at all. Her phone was broken before Xmas. I think Hailey often talked back there so the neighbor is mistaken. Hailey was with 2 girls from middle school and they have an account of 1-3pm, SA has said to have seen Hailey 3:15pm on Monday.

Why isn't Billie sure about Sunday December 26, as to whether H was home all day (Billie said she was) or not? This would be the last day she saw her child, and she can't remember this either. There are a lot of wonky memories in CC. She said she was home all day and then she said, I think...

IMHO I think Hailey came and went wherever and whenever she pleased. And also IMHO I feel like there perhaps was not much supervision going on.

It won't on my android-but I don't know a lot of tricks hacks etc... so maybe.....

My android came loaded with a facebook app already on it, and when I post from it it says "posted via android" or I can use the regular web browser on it and it will act as if I was on a regular computer posting on FB....

Holy Guacamole ! I left talking about schnapps at page 8 and when I got back here page 25 :eek:

I had better get busy catching up !

And I'm going to say this now too since the drug use has been talked about, Dad sets there looking like he is stoned. I thought that the first time I saw him, I don't think he is guilty of anything but smoking the ganja however.

Ok, after a dog fight, and kids bedtime, I am behind again..... I am glad you said this! It was my first thought, even showed the pic with no background to DH, and he said wow, you'd go on tv like that? lol ok I probably should put myself in time out now, I always get in trouble, this is why I lurk ;)

My android came loaded with a facebook app already on it, and when I post from it it says "posted via android" or I can use the regular web browser on it and it will act as if I was on a regular computer posting on FB....

Mine too, but i cannot download the Iphone app to my android is what i'm trying to say.. it does some sort of scan and just won't download. So i think it recognizes my droid is not an i phone somehow. I'm not very techy though LOL

Okay - well all I can say this is a HUGE RED FLAG if someone is inserting themselves into a search with this type of conviction. Let's just have a child SO out running around with god knows who around how many kids in the woods. Sorry if this offends anyone but he should keep his rear end him his home. My opinion.

I agree, known SO's should not be around children at all or they break parole. Not knowing this man's background, I am sure LE is investigating.

Sorry I'm so far behind but this bothers me! I don't think he's going to confess anything to her and I'm sorry but now I can't help but think she is talking to him because she misses him. Wonder when the wedding will be? OMG what about Hailey!

I truly think she is confused at this entire situation and not knowing if he did it or not. It must be tough and I think at times she may be the one covering or telling his story because in many ways she may not conceive him doing anything to her daughter.

Which makes me wonder about the poly. She was told that he failed. Well, what about her son reporting that SA refused to take two polys, and then signed for a third but walked out?

http://www.chathousenews.com/2011/01/report-boyfriend-refused-polygraph.html

Who's telling the truth here? I lean towards the first report from her son. IMO

Also when did the account of seeing Hailey with a boy and a girl change to seeing Hailey with 2 girls?

Ugh. I guess at least there are no white trucks or landscapers yet.

I don't buy that Hailey was on the phone in the backyard at all. Her phone was broken before Xmas. I think Hailey often talked back there so the neighbor is mistaken. Hailey was with 2 girls from middle school and they have an account of 1-3pm, SA has said to have seen Hailey 3:15pm on Monday.

We do NOT know if she was with those girls on Monday, LE said they were with her prior to her disappearance, and basically it was not important to the case. They would not have said that if they had been with her that day. They also said they are having problems with the time line because of the changing stories, if these girls saw her anywhere close to the time of her disappearance, LE would have been all over it, not saying it was not important. That's just NG spin.

Well, if the place where BD works is decent place at all I see many drug test in her future.
Yes, the potential for being screened for drugs is there, but not always utilized well enough, IMO from what I've seen.
"Therefore, most of us are not drug users." Most of us being the key words. Many a doctor or nurse gets started on prescription drugs or illegal drugs and are eventually fired and lose their licenses, as they should.
Right, though, there is a level of integrity that goes along with being a nurse and maintaining your license. If I remember correctly BD license isn't active at this time.
JMO

I am not aware of any knock offs that have wi-fi capabilities, but I could have missed some somewhere, just haven't seen that. NG is the ONLY one who said it was a knock off, so I think that is just bad reporting and really not worth the time we are spending on it. MO.

As for going outside to use her itouch, possible, but looking at the dates and times, some of her posts via the itouch were at 6:30 in the morning. Most of them fell on either a Saturday or a Sunday and then Wednesday during Christmas break. How about at her Dad's house did he have wi-fi? Or maybe she stayed at a friend's house that had wi-fi? Look at the dates, there is a pattern there.

~bbm~

Thank you, I was just getting ready to post the same thing. I think it was just a misstatement.

Eek, this is what is happening something fierce with this case, things are getting all jumbled up.

Her phone was never broken, in fact it wasn't her phone. It is BD's and she left it there for the kids to have while she was at work. She lost her itouch sometime just before Christmas (not a knock off, and not broken, lost).

I feel so sorry for Hailey, no one remembers when they last saw her.
Wan't she important?
What about dinner??
No one mentioned her favorite gift on Christmas.
Her favorite color? pink was her room........
Did Hailey have to do everything on her own?
Was she a street kid? just running around ??
This is one of the saddest missing child case.
SA is still on my hinky meter big time!
and yes, a murder can happen and be silent..........(Laci P, Stacy P. Zahra)
quick and a body dumped in 2 hours 3-5pm, with a free day the net day.
Who really knows when Hailey was last seen???
SA could of been there for most of the day for all we know.
The kids playing basketball could have the wrong day.
God Bless Hailey! May she be found asap.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/enter.cfm?l=eng
Please light a candle for Hailey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members