TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we've got BD with Dr DD, driving through D, with a son DD. Just wish we knew who D it...

Okay - I think it's way past my bedtime - I'm starting to lose it.

Ut oh I referenced to the son as DD too.
Can someone tell us how we should refer to Billie's son? tia

Just spitting this out, it would be nice to see if LE has gotten work routes/calls for SA since his employment, or past few months. If he was out, like said earlier, he has seen a lot of land. A lot of it, and I think knowing his routes, or at least ones he typically worked on (if they were specific and not random), would be super beneficial to search areas.

I think today's clip of the day would be Sparky at the press conference when he was asked if he thought that BD or SA knew where Hailey was. NG even showed this clip during her show. It was one of those instances where saying nothing SCREAMED volumes. His facial expression, almost kinda shrugged his shoulders, then he slightly dipped his hat to the city Manager who spun right outta that question.

Agree - I was so glad they showed the clip on NG because I had only read about it here before her show. It was a priceless silent moment that spoke volumes. Is it weird that I'm kinda crushing on the Sparkster? Wait - don't answer...

I wonder if...based on the affidavit info...CPS will be knocking on her door very soon?

I'm not sleuthing him other than just noting that there is a doctor in Snyder with that name and that all the pill bottles have Billie's name on them. The reason I think this is important is there is no evidence Dr. DD is involved in any criminal activity and there is also no evidence the pill bottles shown were acquired illegally. My guess is that the illegal narcotics were purchased from somebody else and were not shown to the news camera.
I agree. I would say that generally if someone is selling illegal prescription drugs say, they are NOT going to leave them in a bottle that might implicate them, or they wouldn't be a dealer for very long, KWIM?

I think BD made that whole -checking on Hailey- story up so we'd believe her. :banghead:
Sorry is that offends some, but it sounded very fake.

It does sound like a story told before when CA said she could hear KC and Caylee breathing through a closed door.....

Just spitting this out, it would be nice to see if LE has gotten work routes/calls for SA since his employment, or past few months. If he was out, like said earlier, he has seen a lot of land. A lot of it, and I think knowing his routes, or at least ones he typically worked on (if they were specific and not random), would be super beneficial to search areas.
Good idea ! I was wondering the same thing. I knwo those Companies have a daily log of jobs and locations

Agree - I was so glad they showed the clip on NG because I had only read about it here before her show. It was a priceless silent moment that spoke volumes. Is it weird that I'm kinda crushing on the Sparkster? Wait - don't answer...
e
Well, he does have a certain look about him, doesn't he? :D I saw that part on NG for the first time too..I was listening to the live feed while reading here. And the expression on his face before he looked to the city manager-that's what struck me.

Gotta get to bed, but want to just throw out my thoughts. Unfortunately, single mom's who take men into their lives and homes risk harm coming to their children, no matter how sweet or charming the man is. Many cases here have been about step-dad/mom, "live in" (as NG always says) or whatever being allowed to get close with disastrous results.
IMO this boyfriend was twisted and waiting for an opportunity to sexually abuse or act out his fantasy with Hailey. He dated Mom and eventually got live in privileges to pursue his demons. I think Hailey was being abused in the home or he was attempting to. She may have been too embarrassed or felt Mom would not believe her. The drugs he used perpetuated his sick thoughts and gave him the impetus to act on them.
He may have done something harsh physically and sexually - accidentally killed her, or even killed on purpose for his "game." Billie seems sweet and innocent, and wanting to believe her boyfriend would never do anything - how she could really believe it I don't know since he had threatened them in the past.
He probably got home after his act upon Hailey, took more drugs and was wildly hyper as in "deer in the headlight" look.
I do not think Billie took part in any harmful act on her daughter. But she know something, the things she says are strange and indirect in her responses. She may have even been high that night (Sunday/Monday) and has poor recollection of events.
God bless little Hailey.

I agree. I think we should look at what we know to be the timeline for BD. I still believ the answers are in there. We learned so much today. I think BD believes HD is alive because she still believes in SA. I think that's why she isn't freaking out. One time when my son was 2-years old, we were in a crowded grocery store during Christmas. I was getting my then 6-month old twin sons loaded into their stroller. I took my eyes off of my 2-year old for seconds while I was doing this and he followed a woman with 6 kids out into the parking lot and into her waiting car by the curb. They drove away. Within minutes cops had shut down the store and were combing the parking lot for my 2-year old. I was in the service department throwing up in a trash can crying while several good Samaritan woemn held my twins on the floor in front of me. I was inconsolable. Fortunately the woman realized she had a strange kid in her car and brought him back within 10 minutes. I was forever changed by this. However, if I knew he was okay, I think I would have reacted differently. If BD is still believes SA is a decent guy, she may think he has something to do with HD running away, but maybe she won't believe there's a chance he harmed her or worse. JMO.

He told NewsWest 9, he knows Billie and says she would never hurt their daughter. And while he was with her, she was not in to horror films or mass murder items. Clint never thought that his kids would be in danger and all he can do now is hope that the affidavit is wrong and that his baby girl comes home soon.

"I have to focus my attention on what I am doing and that's looking for my daughter. The cops they have their focus on Billie and Shawn and their in the spotlight. So there is no need for me to put them in the spotlight, I need to look elsewhere and hopefully they didn't do anything to my daughter," Clint Dunn said.

Clint did mention that on New Years he was still living across the way from Billie and that he did not see a party going on, he did see cars but not a party.

Clint also said that when his daughter comes back, he plans on making sure she comes to live with him.

http://www.kwes.com/Global/story.asp?S=13834651

I am SO glad to hear that.... though I fear Hailey won't have the chance to live with him.

I read somewhere about hunting land that SA's family leases out to hunters. IIRC it was in Scurry County. The article stated some of the hunters had some kind of mounted cameras to record animal activity. It also went on to state that the hunter(s) have found that the media cards were stolen from the mounted cameras - cameras were left, but the media cards were gone. Does anyone know where this area of land is, and if it has been thoroughly searched?

very interesting...has there been anything more on this?

I had heard she had given a list of things needed in the home to the folks offering to help out ! Wonder since the affadavit if that list will be filled/

She was also working with someone to get a raffle going.

Don't think we've heard that before. Interesting.

I heard that also. I can't remember if it was a news report, NG or BD, but someone said something along the lines of family calling about HD and if she wasn't home by a certain time, grandparents were coming over to check on her themselves...was this a cross over from the Anthony case? I missed the first several minutes of NG. Ok, I'm getting loopy- past my bedtime! Off I go, :seeya::eek:fftobed:Thank you all for the warm welcomes. Meet up with y'all on thread #24 gazillion tomorrow!:wink:

QUOTE:
Clint did mention that on New Years he was still living across the way from Billie and that he did not see a party going on, he did see cars but not a party. Clint also told NewsWest 9, he did not get along very well with Shawn Adkins and he said that in one instance he and Shawn got in to a fight. Clint does not want to blame anyone or point any fingers, all he wants is for his daughter to come home.

http://www.kwes.com/Global/story.asp?S=13834651

First we've seen this. I've wondered what that relationship was like? I really feel for this guy. I hope he has lots of love and family around him.

==================================
I read on a previous case that NG doesn't pay for appearances, but it pays for pictures. I don't know if that's actually the case and I don't have a link, but it used to be true. Tonight was the first night I remember seeing so many photos of Hailey and I did wonder if all but 2 of them being so old would cause confusion. I'm very distrusting of BD's motive at this point, I admit it openly - and I hope that her appearance wasn't motivated by money. Hopefully she is really just trying to keep Hailey's face out there, but think it would be a much better use of the air time to show how she looked when she disappeared, like they did with Brittany Smith...

Why would NG even have to pay for pictures when parents of missing children should be offering pictures for free to get their child's face out there? But I was thinking more about the lack of pictures and maybe it really isn't that weird/unusual. How many pictures have been seen of Samantha Runnion? Or Danielle Van Dam? Polly or Adam? Laci or Natalee? There really haven't been a lot of pictures released in any of those cases. Maybe the media thinks, "You've seen one, you've seen them all," IDK?

My texas newspaper online has a story today about a person of interest in the case, but not one pic of Haylie above the story. All the advertisements off to the side and they're about to start charging a fee for the online paper, but no pics of the missing child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko