TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody please help me with the chainsaw thing. I live in the south, our area has the longest deer hunting season out of the entire US ---which is to say I know something about deer hunting and gutting and processing deer and you don't cut up the deer with a chainsaw if you're gonna eat it. And for those who like to hunt but not eat deer, they give the deer to a friend.

For the sake of argument, say SA used a chainsaw to dispose of the parts of the deer that weren't edible or necessary to butchering for consumption. That would amount to the head only as far as I can see. To butcher the deer you need the tendons in the back legs to hoist it up by, so he wouldn't cut off the hind legs if he was gonna butcher for consumption. You certainly wouldn't use a chainsaw to gut the deer, and besides that's easily done with a sharp knife. Meat in the front shoulders is very edible so you wouldn't chainsaw off the front legs.............SO I'm guessing he's just a freak that likes to play Halloween and Texas Chainsaw Massacre with animals,,,,,,,,,,,,and when that chainsaw is ripping through those deer, blood and guts and hair would be flying EVERYWHERE. Very gruesome and disturbing.

That's exactly what my DH said. He comes from a family of hunters and has experience hunting deers, etc. He said if a chainsaw was used, SA wasn't planning on eating the deer he just killed, probably just killed for the thrill. :(

ETA: I didn't see your post Thetruthwillsetyoufree before I posted this. You said basically the same thing, oh and I hate hunting and love bambi too!

That's the thing: I really don't think she has seriously considered that SA is involved... Or, she's covering for him b/c she knows if he goes down, she goes down? :waitasec: (Okay, gotta stay on my side of the fence - not ready to jump over yet)

Maybe you need a fence like mine that has a swingin' gate...easier to go back and forth....

But Billie Jean and Susan Smith seem to have the same personality, so eager to be on NG , and did you notice she said I am on here because my daughter IS NOT IN MY HOUSE ! that is a weird way of putting it ! Daughter is missing or gone or whatever but NOT IN MY HOUSE ! Was she telling us something ! I know where she is but NOT IN MY HOUSE !

Yea, I thought that too - what a weird statement. Not in my house. Is she trying to say that Hailey is not necessarily alive, but she is somewhere? Or that nothing happened in her house yet something bad DID happen somewhere else? I find much of her wording as strange, and possibly has some underlying meaning

I can see that Billie has been involved with drugs, has been neglectful as a parent in some ways, and has made poor choices in male partners. However, I don't think she harmed Hailey or that she knows where she is or what happened to her. Even though Billie isn't perfect, I feel bad for her for all she is going through with her daughter missing and her life an open book, being suspected by law enforcement and many other people, and being constantly criticized. She looks exhausted, depressed, and vulnerable to me. As for Shawn Adkins, I believe he did do something to Hailey, with or without the help of others, or he knows what happened to her. He comes across to me as being cold, uncaring, and a social misfit. I would really like to know who the other "suspects" are and who else failed lie detector tests. I suspect that Shawn has molested Hailey or tried to. I hope Hailey is alive and well somewhere but I don't think so. I hope she will be found soon, no matter what has happened to her, and I hope the truth will become known. I've been wondering what evidence, if any, the police found in Billie's car that they took. I'd also like to know what they found on the grandmother's computer that Shawn used.

I agree. I think she may have made some very bad choices in life that may have cost her her daughter's life. If she did not have a criminal hand in this, then I think that the fact she will be paying for these choices by way of her daughter not being with her anymore is punishment enough. I don't need to judge her, she'll be judging herself forever. People make mistakes, sometimes horrible horrible ones that have tragic results, but without ill intent they are just that. MOO

We have a whole forum about her here on WS and yes, the debate continues.

Darlie Routier - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thank you Kimster. I'm new so I had no idea about that forum. I went to see the house the Routier's lived in at the time. My husband went upstairs with the realtor while I felt up the carpet trying to find the holes in the foundation where the boys were sleeping. My oldest son was Damon's age; my twins sons were Devon's age at the time. I wanted to believe Darlie like I want to believe BD. That case made me go back to school. I've heard guys that I work with say they could commit the perfect crime now because of forensic based television shows. As I said before, I haven't been to the crimelibrary.com website. Could someone learn from the perpetrator's mistakes listed there?

She had also played on a softball team.She's a pretty girl,good grades,athletic,popular,besides being missing,it's so disturbing she wasn't in a decent home with a normal life.It's like despite everything around her she was making her way on her own.
She looked a little older and wiser !

But Billie Jean and Susan Smith seem to have the same personality, so eager to be on NG , and did you notice she said I am on here because my daughter IS NOT IN MY HOUSE ! that is a weird way of putting it ! Daughter is missing or gone or whatever but NOT IN MY HOUSE ! Was she telling us something ! I know where she is but NOT IN MY HOUSE !

I thought that was weird too, along with mentioning she didn't touch HD when she checked on her that Monday morning. Your take on her choice of words is interesting.

I know,I can't remember what his job was.

All I have seen is that he works for a pipe fitting company. I would like to know more about what that entails. Does that mean he digs up ground anywhere or ?

Yea, I thought that too - what a weird statement. Not in my house. Is she trying to say that Hailey is not necessarily alive, but she is somewhere? Or that nothing happened in her house yet something bad DID happen somewhere else? I find much of her wording as strange, and possibly has some underlying meaning
I am with you ! She just isn't answering her questions off the cuff, has to really think about what to say ! And if you' DVR'd look again she said I am on TV talking to the media because my daughter is Not In My House !

I thought that was weird too, along with mentioning she didn't touch HD when she checked on her that Monday morning. Your take on her choice of words is interesting.
And there are street lights on her corner ! Your house could not be that dark ! I think she knew she was not there ! OR perhaps there but not alive ! Just saying !

Remember we aren't sleuthing the family and all their friends and neighbors.

SA and BD are the targets of the investigation right now. If you see something on a bottle, you can link to the pic, but don't sleuth the person(s) named there please.

You might say, "I wonder why a bottle belonging to someone else was there when they don't even live there? Does that show that SA was buying illegal prescriptions drugs?" That is a logical speculation and would be allowed.

I hope that helps.

I'm not sleuthing him other than just noting that there is a doctor in Snyder with that name and that all the pill bottles have Billie's name on them. The reason I think this is important is there is no evidence Dr. DD is involved in any criminal activity and there is also no evidence the pill bottles shown were acquired illegally. My guess is that the illegal narcotics were purchased from somebody else and were not shown to the news camera.

I just looked up TX animal cruelty laws, and I am totally ill:

http://www.animallaw.info/articles/ovustxcruelty.htm

However, Texas criminal cruelty laws are surprisingly narrow and only apply to any “domesticated living creature or any wild living creature previously captured.” What this means is that criminal cruelty laws protect livestock and animals that are in custody, like everyday household pets, but they do not provide any protection for animals that fall outside this narrow definition. Wild animals include deer, rabbits, squirrels, birds, or any other animal over which no one has custody. Additionally, a recent court decision in Waco, Texas, further narrowed the scope of these criminal cruelty laws by holding that a homeless cat who was beaten with a baseball and killed was not protected under the law. Although the cat had been named and cared for by a woman, the court deemed the cat wild, and thus unprotected by the criminal statutes, because he had not been technically captured. Critics have voiced their concerns over the controversial decision and the unjustified narrow scope of the law in general.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

OMG!! :furious: Animals are helpless and anyone who would beat a cat with a baseball bat will do that to a person as well so why is this not illegal? Having marijuana in your possession could land you in jail, but not torturing a defenseless animal?! That makes me so sick.

I am getting kind of tired of hearing about kids being hurt or killed by boyfriends of mom. She should be hurting and feeling guilty and responsible. Hailey would be at home if not for her "poor choices." Haliey wouldn't have been desperately seeking out a safe place to live this past year, if not for her poor choices. And SA did not pull a number over on her, he came fully advertised as a freak and she took him in, covering her ears to her daughter's fears. I don't even believe she really met him on MS, I think she may have met him on some site of "hobbies" they have in common.

Couldn't she have waited five more years, until Hailey could leave home legally? Billie would still be a young woman and she could have her boy toy then, without inflicting him on her children. Oh but wait, she might have lost this great prize, if she didn't let him move in, I forgot...

All I have seen is that he works for a pipe fitting company. I would like to know more about what that entails. Does that mean he digs up ground anywhere or ?
IT is a wireline logging company in the oil field. WSI out of Snyder !

I think today's clip of the day would be Sparky at the press conference when he was asked if he thought that BD or SA knew where Hailey was. NG even showed this clip during her show. It was one of those instances where saying nothing SCREAMED volumes. His facial expression, almost kinda shrugged his shoulders, then he slightly dipped his hat to the city Manager who spun right outta that question.

I think I've read most of the threads and sorry if I've missed this but can someone tell me why BD does not have a driver's license? Is it suspended? Because the car was in her name, right? The one that was taken with the search warrant? Is this the reason that she is driven to work and picked up all the time?

ETA: I'm not referring to her nursing license, but in the affidavit they say she has a Texas ID and SA has a Driver's License, and that stood out to me.

I'm not sleuthing him other than just noting that there is a doctor in Snyder with that name and that all the pill bottles have Billie's name on them. The reason I think this is important is there is no evidence Dr. DD is involved in any criminal activity and there is also no evidence the pill bottles shown were acquired illegally. My guess is that the illegal narcotics were purchased from somebody else and were not shown to the news camera.
who is DD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member