TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I was on earlier when everyone was talking about NG show.

I want to know who " Charles, some guy who stays there is " ? He is supposed to be the "guy" who reported seeing Hailey on the phone at noon !

If BD's phone was with BD pinging here and there instead of where it should have been, then how could Hailey be on the phone, the one mom leaves with the kids to use ? Makes no sense, they have no land line and only that phone.

Unless Hailey had that phone on her person when something happened to her and or someone took her somewhere. Who is Charles, he seems to be getting up to his eyeballs here, he has to be lying..........

BBM

I think BD's phone really was at the house. It was pinging off the nearby cell tower...

deleted original
- was not sleuthing , was just wondering about a name on a label & why it was there, taht was all

so deleting so there is no confusion
sorry

Do yall remember how Susan Smith acted for days on TV? Everyone beleived her ! then the bomb was dropped !

I was thinking the same thing. I don't know if you guys remember Darlie Routier from Rowlett, Texas that was charged with the murder of one of her sons Damon Routier and given the death penalty. She also allegedly killed her son Devon Routier as well, but they didn't charge her for that murder. She was shown on television spraying Silly String on one of the boy's graves shortly after the murder because it was his birthday. I did my master's degree thesis on that case. I haven't gone to the crimelibrary.com website, but for those of you that have, is there any reason to believe that by researching the crimes on that website it could give you insight on how to "commit the perfect crime?" Could anyone read those cases with the intent to see where the perpetrator made mistakes and learn from that? Darlie Routier scared me she was so disconnected. She still claims she is innocent on death row today.

Or there was no Charles, because he didn't really live there he was just "staying" there, and since LE can't confirm the phone call, maybe they can't confirm there is a "Charles".

Have we ever even heard LE mention the neighbor or did that info come from Billie and media? ..I know media has never interviewed any neighbor stating that info unless I missed something huge, but that's always a possibility!

I agree. I have a different theory. I really don't believe BD had anything to do with HD disappearance. She brought up the polygraph, NG asked what questions were asked. One was Did I have anything to do with her disappearance, which was apparently deceptive. I think she believes she is responsible, but can't answer yes, then try to explain. Her facial expressions say alot. I think she was reading about murderers and sadists because of SA and his desire to watch those kinds of films. I think she had a deep down feeling that something wasn't right and perhaps if she read enough she could decide if SA fit the profile. Problem was, he knew how to answer all her questions- creating an internal turmoil. She's angry about the comments SA made about HD being on drugs and promiscuous. She seems like an analytical person. Trying to explain what goes on in her mind and how she gets from point A to point B in and of itself probably makes her feel crazy or stupid, so she tries to oversimplify, which can make her look detached. I don't know, that's just MHO.

As for SA, I think he is as guilty as the day is long. The point you make about something happening the night before makes sense, especially when you read that SA arrives at work at 6:00 a.m., looks at his supervisor, gets a Dr. Pepper from the vending machine and leaves at 6:10 a.m. He had things to do. I don't think he planned on the cell tower pings. I think he thought he just pulled off the perfect crime and had BD good and snowed.

I hope we're all wrong and that she has been hiding out because SA gave her the creeps and thought he was up to something. Maybe wants to be certain BD is over him.

Welcome!!! And excellent post... I believe basically what you believe, although I don't think she thinks SA did anything wrong or fit the profile for anything but a 'nice guy'.... I think she still believes that, sadly.

Charles was supposed to be the one who saw Hailey at noon and stays with the neighbor

That's the name!! on the prescription bottle!! NOT DD
I knew that was bothering me

let me go find that pic someone posted...somewhere:waitasec:

We've been warned about posting that name... Just an FYI. :)

I was thinking the same thing. I don't know if you guys remember Darlie Routier from Rowlett, Texas that was charged with the murder of one of her sons Damon Routier and given the death penalty. She also allegedly killed her son Devon Routier as well, but they didn't charge her for that murder. She was shown on television spraying Silly String on one of the boy's graves shortly after the murder because it was his birthday. I did my master's degree thesis on that case. I haven't gone to the crimelibrary.com website, but for those of you that have, is there any reason to believe that by researching the crimes on that website it could give you insight on how to "commit the perfect crime?" Could anyone read those cases with the intent to see where the perpetrator made mistakes and learn from that? Darlie Routier scared me she was so disconnected. She still claims she is innocent on death row today.

We have a whole forum about her here on WS and yes, the debate continues.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51"]Darlie Routier - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

So why did he really show up for work?Why not call in or make an excuse?Surely he'd realized the excuse he used would get found out.He still used the excuse of going to Mom's house.Did he need something from work,why go in just to get a soda?Was there something around the machine he needed or someone at work he needed to talk to?I know noone knows,but it's in my head,more questions than answers.

I would like to know if he used gloves/coveralls for work.

If so, where are they?

IMO, I think BD's thought process is impaired due to drug use. She always looks and sounds messed up to me. Admitting to buying/using illegal narcotics in the affidavit seems to confirm this.

JMO

I saw one recent picture that I hadn't seen before. She had on what looked to be a jersey of some sort with a hoodie - both with the same logo. Maybe a school team? Because of the hoodie and the way she looked, I decided it was a more recent picture than the cheerleader picture. In the cheerleader pic, she looks happy and bubbly. In the other one I saw, she looked more... sad? Less joyful? Can't put my finger on it but I thought, "Something happened between those two pics." :(

Maybe I'm just being overly analytical. Did anyone else see it?

She had also played on a softball team.She's a pretty girl,good grades,athletic,popular,besides being missing,it's so disturbing she wasn't in a decent home with a normal life.It's like despite everything around her she was making her way on her own.

Originally Posted by WhyaDuck?
That's what I was thinking. My FIL drinks beer more than he drinks water. I don't know of any event he would consider beer not okay for. It's American beer, so you can drink it all day long and barely get a buzz, anyway. A lot of folks see it as just another beverage.
I'm printing the BBM out as a permission slip. "WhyaDuck said I could!"

Remember we aren't sleuthing the family and all their friends and neighbors.

SA and BD are the targets of the investigation right now. If you see something on a bottle, you can link to the pic, but don't sleuth the person(s) named there please.

You might say, "I wonder why a bottle belonging to someone else was there when they don't even live there? Does that show that SA was buying illegal prescriptions drugs?" That is a logical speculation and would be allowed.

I hope that helps.

I would like to know if he used gloves/coveralls for work.

If so, where are they?

IMO, I think BD's thought process is impaired due to drug use. She always looks and sounds messed up to me. Admitting to buying/using illegal narcotics in the affidavit seems to confirm this.

JMO

I know,I can't remember what his job was.

But Billie Jean and Susan Smith seem to have the same personality, so eager to be on NG , and did you notice she said I am on here because my daughter IS NOT IN MY HOUSE ! that is a weird way of putting it ! Daughter is missing or gone or whatever but NOT IN MY HOUSE ! Was she telling us something ! I know where she is but NOT IN MY HOUSE !

Teens have always done dangerous things.

ETA: But, I do see a lot of general topics here that would be great for the Tots forum if people want to move them there for more discussion.

OT: If you read Bill Moyer/Joseph Campbell's 'The Power of Myth', it talks about rituals and rites of passage. According to the authors, there are no rites of passage in our modern society - like a Native American brave going on his first hunt, etc - so teenagers create their own, to prove they are no longer children. If families can provide their own rites of passage, marking moving from a child to an adult, there's less likely of a need for the teen to go find one on his/her own. I don't remember anything at all from reading that book in college except for that one part - and it really stuck with me.

I can see that Billie has been involved with drugs, has been neglectful as a parent in some ways, and has made poor choices in male partners. However, I don't think she harmed Hailey or that she knows where she is or what happened to her. Even though Billie isn't perfect, I feel bad for her for all she is going through with her daughter missing and her life an open book, being suspected by law enforcement and many other people, and being constantly criticized. She looks exhausted, depressed, and vulnerable to me. As for Shawn Adkins, I believe he did do something to Hailey, with or without the help of others, or he knows what happened to her. He comes across to me as being cold, uncaring, and a social misfit. I would really like to know who the other "suspects" are and who else failed lie detector tests. I suspect that Shawn has molested Hailey or tried to. I hope Hailey is alive and well somewhere but I don't think so. I hope she will be found soon, no matter what has happened to her, and I hope the truth will become known. I've been wondering what evidence, if any, the police found in Billie's car that they took. I'd also like to know what they found on the grandmother's computer that Shawn used.

I didn't believe Susan Smith. I thought she looked like she was faking with the way she closed her eyes and dropped them down all the time.

I'm not sure about BD's body language. To me, if she is faking all of this, I will be surprised. But she does like to follow crime cases and could possibly be very well versed in how to act like a grieving parent.

I just don't know yet. I'm on the fence with BD still.

Years ago I was obsessed (for a lack of better word) with keeping my children safe from predators. I went to that very website BD talked about today. I have this book "Predators, Pedophiles, Rapists, & Other Sex Offenders" by Anna C. Salter, Ph.D. I wanted to learn everything I could about them. I wanted to be able to identify them; to be able to see them coming in order to protect my children from them. If LE were to search my home, I'd be in trouble...what would they label me as? Some call me over protective. I say there is no such thing- unless you keep them at home in bubble wrap and never let them go anywhere. I call it my duty- from the day I found out I was pregnant... Sarah Palin doesn't know Momma Grizzly until she meets me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname