TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know the LE knows more than what they are letting on to.. I am sure they have alot of evidence they are not willing to share with us just yet. I would like to know where DD is staying. That would say alot if he is not with BD.

Oh yeah, they're aren't going to show any cards they don't have to..just enough to get the warrants..Scares me to death to think about what they may have.. given the reaction Sparky had when he was asked about SA AND BD at that presser..and just from how damning what we have seen is IMO..

I posted the link to the news article confirming the landfill search was completed and Hailey was not located there (in the previous thread). I think this is great news. There is still some hope Hailey will be found alive!!!

Regarding Billie telling cz that there's a credible witness siting on 12/27, I'll wait for LE to confirm, thank you...

by czgtz from previous thread:

No, it was after Hailey disappeared. No one told Billie at all. The first she heard of it was on NG... her anger was apparant, to me anyway. If this was true, the grandmother should have immediately told Billie or Clint.

JMO, I dont think she was scared. She has been known to get in SAs face and scream at him, tell him how much she disliked him. Billie would have to tell her to cool it.

~~~~Brought over from previous thread and then bolded by me... My comments are not directed at czgtz; my comments are just directed at information gleaned from previous statements made by BD, not only to her very dear friend, but what she has also stated in media interviews, including her numerous visits to the NG program.

So this would mean that all of the friends and others, including Hailey's grandmother, were not being truthful when they stated that Hailey was scared of SA?

It seems to me, in my very humble opinion, that fingers are being pointed at everyone else as telling lies. Every time something is qestioned either LE is lying, the friends are lying, or the grandmother is lying.

SOMEONE is lying, but I find it extremely difficult to believe that everyone involved in this tragic case, even law enforcement, are being deceptive.

Oh yeah, they're aren't going to show any cards they don't have to..just enough to get the warrants..Scares me to death to think about what they may have.. given the reaction Sparky had when he was asked about SA AND BD at that presser..and just from how damning what we have seen is IMO..

And the look on Sparky's face............PRICELESS!

Exactly!..and of course that's usually who you are going to call first when there is a problem with either one! We KNOW she and SA had problems, that's documented..afaik, we don't know much about Billie and Hailey's relationship...I really wish we did.
From all of BD's on camera appearances, I can honestly say that she has told us (and the entire country) what her realtionship with Hailey is.

She said she LOVES SA last night - both on camera and in print.

IIRC I have yet to hear her say "I LOVE MY CHILD" or "I LOVE HAILEY WITH ALL MY HEART" - nope, all we get is "she isn't in my house"

'nuff said?

If Haily is out there hiding - it tore my heart out last night when I saw that - because if I saw it - then so did Hailey. Nice going Billie.

I, too, amy praying for Hailey to be alive and come out of hiding - but I will not ever again say I want Hailey to COME HOME.

Cant quote from the other thread, but will answer what I can.

I specifically asked Billie about SA threatening Hailey's life... she told me he had never to her knowledge threatened Hailey, and unless he told LE that when she was not around, she does not know where it came from. Yes, I know, odd. I also asked her about the Feb. 2010 incident. She said that she called LE about something else - no threats were made that day - and no report was made, no citations issued, nothing.

SBM- Can someone please post the news article that talks about the Feb incident? TIA

Oh my Dear Lord! This man, Clint Dunn, this daddy is truly DOING ALL THAT HE CAN ABSOLUTELY HUMANLY BE CAPABLE OF DOING TO BRING HIS "BABY GIRL" HOME!

He will not STOP, EVER! and just as I said last nite I do not worry for even a second that Hailey will go UN-found or that justice WILL NOT BE SERVED FOR WHAT HAS BEEN DONE TO HER! Her daddy will not stop until that is done..

Just as he said in the latest article.."this has changed him forever"..no matter what the outcome, even if Hailey were to miraculously come home alive..still this man has been changed forever by what has happened in his life in these last 3 weeks...

And what made me really admire this man is that he says that because of this change in him he is going to reach out to other "daddy's of missing children"..that once he finds Hailey that he is going to continue to reach out and help in any way that he can missing children and their families that are left behind..

I feel, hear, and see a very similar raw emotion, honest, stripped-down, bare boned truth and desire to make his little girls life and disappearance worth something, to have his horrendous and tragic situation HELP another daddy from ever having to know this pain that he is feeling, that he is living right now.. This is that same determination that Marc Klaas started out with and that we all know Marc still VERY MUCH IS DEDICATED TO FIGHTING FOR OUR CHILDREN.Marc's precious Polly would have been 30 yrs old last week...

Yes, indeed there has been a change in Clint Dunn..a tragic, and painful change that will mark the entire rest of his days here on this earth..But I cannot tell you how it warms my heart to know that this man is not gonna take the easy, the selfish way out of this pain.. He is gonna use that pain and anguish to fuel him to help other families and other children{again much like Marc Klaas}..

I will continue praying for this daddy.. For God to grant him the strength to continue on this path that he has now set out upon.. But first of all I pray for this daddy to be brought the closure that he so yearns for, that he more than deserves, and I pray you give him the strength and the peace thats needed for him to continue being a daddy to [DD], and to little 3 month old, [C]..

Dear Lord, Bring Hailey Home, Tonight!

here is the link to this latest interview of Clint{ima had posted it on last page of last thread but FOR ANY WHO MISSED IT}..HERE IT IS..
http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2011/jan/15/father-continues-his-mission/

I am still wondering if Hailey had a house key? Her brother didn't. Was one kept hidden outside so they could get in after school? Is it missing?

Sorry if this has already been posted...

COLORADO CITY — Holding fast to the hope that he'll find his "beautiful girl" alive, somewhere, Clint Dunn spent the past week chasing leads from Snyder to Odessa and doing everything he can think of to find his missing daughter, Hailey Dunn.

Like the words printed on a shirt he often wears, the father of missing 13-year-old Colorado Middle School student is "on a mission."

"I'm exhausted," Dunn said late in the week, after searching for his daughter in the Midland-Odessa area for two days. "It's frustrating, staying over there for two days and you're driving home and you don't have her. I'm gonna go right back, and I'm not going to give up."

Cont. @ link

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2011/jan/15/father-continues-his-mission/

That is heartbreaking. I feel so bad for him.

anyone besides me wondering why Shawn is staying with his grandmother and not his mom?:waitasec:

Is she the one that has all the money LOL? Where did we hear his family had money anyway?

~~~~Brought over from previous thread and then bolded by me... My comments are not directed at czgtz; my comments are just directed at information gleaned from previous statements made by BD, not only to her very dear friend, but what she has also stated in media interviews, including her numerous visits to the NG program.

So this would mean that all of the friends and others, including Hailey's grandmother, were not being truthful when they stated that Hailey was scared of SA?

It seems to me, in my very humble opinion, that fingers are being pointed at everyone else as telling lies. Every time something is qestioned either LE is lying, the friends are lying, or the grandmother is lying.

SOMEONE is lying, but I find it extremely difficult to believe that everyone involved in this tragic case, even law enforcement, are being deceptive.

There lies the problem. In order for me to believe Billie, I would have to believe EVERYONE else is a liar....nah.

:eek::eek: There's ghosties in here!

:crazy:

:floorlaugh:

Cant quote from the other thread, but will answer what I can.

From passionflower: DD was not there today, he was with an uncle, but has been there every other time I have gone over. No idea about father figures in SA's life.

From Krista: I know quite a bit more about SA (from Billie) than just the fact he is her BF, but nothing that is relevant here. Yes she talked about him to me, but nothing really other than everyday, mundane things. Everyone has problems from time to time, and of course, while you might not tell your friends everything, you do tell them some. The thing is, this is not about Billie and SA's relationship, it is about finding Hailey.

I specifically asked Billie about SA threatening Hailey's life... she told me he had never to her knowledge threatened Hailey, and unless he told LE that when she was not around, she does not know where it came from. Yes, I know, odd. I also asked her about the Feb. 2010 incident. She said that she called LE about something else - no threats were made that day - and no report was made, no citations issued, nothing.

From laurensmom: I have had limited exposure (by my own choice) to the videos and pics that have come out. I would have to look at everything myself before I made a decision to whether or not I would let my girls stay there if Hailey came home and SA was there. If things are as strange and awful as everyone has said, then I am sure I would not. Plus, IF he didn't have anything to do with Hailey's disappearance, I would also want to know WTH he is up to, and why he wont cooperate with LE..... come to think of it, no, I would not let my daughters spend the night there.

From Mustang Sally: No idea why the divorce is not final - money maybe? Maybe Billie is there because she can pay the taxes, or because Clint is just a decent guy who let his wife and kids stay in their home. No idea about where Clint is going to live now - I have heard that right now he is staying in hotels as he is chasing leads.

From Pondering Mind: I have not been around or spoken to Hailey much in the past couple of years.

From Kat (even though it was not to me personally): Billie is one of my best friends. I am sure with every fiber of my being that she is not involved in any way with Hailey's disappearance. I refuse to be a fair-weather friend.

From Pondering Mind again: I am pretty sure Hailey knew that Billie and Clint would not be getting back together. And from what I know (although she loves Billie) she would definately be considered a daddy's girl.

It's truly ok to say I really can't comment or I don't know. You said that you, your husband, CD and BD would do things together. I would think that when they split, BD would talk to you about the split. "Clint let me and the kids have the house." Or the reason why she and the kids are living in the house and Clint hasn't attested to it. Or "I wish Clint and I could get this divorce finalized but I don't have the money." These types of things are talked about normally in a friendship. Relationships, especially when gone bad, are talked about even more so, in my opinion.

I respect you and being there for BD and staying a true friend. I truly do. I hope that she is not involved and that she isn't pulling the wool over everyone's eyes. God forbid, no one wants to think of a mother getting rid of their own flesh and blood. But I have to wonder just how much she isn't telling you or hasn't told you in the past years. Or if you know how much she may have changed.

Even CD said that he's known her for 20 years and she wasn't into horror movies, etc.

IMO

Since that is the case...and I totally understand what you mean about how life can get in the way..especially when your children are growing up...there's only so many hours in the day..But, I just have to ask this cgtzg, Is there not any chance in your mind that maybe some things in Billie's life might have changed in the last couple of years when you didn't have as much contact? Have you even considered that..for your sake?

Yes, I am sure that things in Billie's life have changed in the past couple of years - just as things in my life have changed. But changed to the point where she would hurt her daughter or protect someone who would? Absolutely not.

What do you mean 'for my sake'? What it would mean to me emotionally if I am wrong?

teh, well said and I agree! I don't give a whip about Billie and I don't know why she gives a whip about us and what we think if she is desperately in search for her daughter. Hailey is all that matters, not damage control for Billie.

I appreciate insider information, but only if it's true and it is relevant to finding Hailey.

So, I'm off to bed as well and wishing everyone a good night. May tomorrow be the day that Hailey is found!! :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa