TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #34

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okay, here's the part about the ear rings (BBM):

BILLIE DUNN: Yes. I reported when she was missing that I thought she was wearing those red hoop earrings. She had been wearing them for about a week. She was actually trying to stretch out her earlobe, and I told her she could use those, but that`s the biggest she could go and she had been wearing them. And DD found the earring on the floor whenever Clint and Naomi (ph) were moving out and brought it home.

Can someone please post the links to the facebook pages that correspond with this case? TIA

THE THANK YOU BUTTON WASN'T ENOUGH!! Now I know I'm not crazy. So it was Grandma's boat - hhhmmm.........interesting.

From the transcript:

BILLIE DUNN: No. I know his grandma used to have that boat. It doesn`t run. And we do have the -- sorry -- the game warden out at the lakes has been looking.

I wonder if she just took them off when sleeping over at her Dads and with Christmas craziness lost them.

Maybe she took them off b/c the baby might have been pulling on them.

I wonder how LE feels about the info on the earring being released to the public?

Like I said on the other thread after I watched Nancy Grace. I feel sorry for Billie, I really do. I'm not convinced she was actually crying, I wouldn't be able to speak without bawling but that's just me. I do feel sorry for her and Clint of course. But beyond that...let's shake the dice in the cup and hope for a yahtzee. I have no idea what I really think.

On the gauges, my 19 DD has them. Also has the snake bites and then she got her septum pierced (think bull with a ring in its nose). All while far off in a lutheran college, go figure. Anyway, she did get the gauges while here and she has the tapers and all that mess and I don't see any one of them just "falling out". Maybe they were put down and one got lost.

I hope Billie and Clint find their daughter very soon.

I feel ya. On my darling daughters 18th birthday she went out for a 'birthday brunch' with her best friends and came home with their presents; a diamond
stud in her right nostril and a ROSE tattooed on her wrist. What can ya do?

I agree that things are starting to "heat up".....more searchers getting involved, LE at SA's for ...IMO...some type of evidence from him....MK tonight with BD.....reports of son placed in another location....landfill "chatter"......

Something...IMO....is starting..to ...."break loose"......

CD crying....I can only imagine....their pain.............IMO

Can someone please post the links to the facebook pages that correspond with this case? TIA

Hi CCup the FB links and discussion are here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125252"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I wonder how LE feels about the info on the earring being released to the public?

I think the info being released about the earring, is an attempt by those being heavily criticized in the media to deflect attention from themselves. JMO

I agree that things are starting to "heat up".....more searchers getting involved, LE at SA's for ...IMO...some type of evidence taken from him....MK tonight with BD.....reports of son placed in another location....landfill "chatter"......

Something...IMO....is starting..to ...."break loose"......

CD crying....I can only imagine....their pain.............IMO

The woman had a client. Her "salon" is in the back of her house. She claims she doesn't do hair on Sunday. Wonder if she has an appointment book or a calendar where she writes in appointments. :waitasec:

People mix up days all the time and swear they have it right.

She had a client, and she says she saw Hailey with a little boy. That's two more people right there to ask what day it was. Also, any kind of slightly skilled investigator can lead this woman through her day before and after and eventually come up with some detail that will definitely pinpoint the day a lot better than "I don't do client's hair on Sundays."

She thought Hailey was going to the Dollar Store, and LE found video of Hailey at the Dollar Store, just on Sunday instead of Monday.

Because I have no way to question this woman myself, and because LE has found no verified sightings of Hailey on Monday, I'm going with this was Sunday until something comes up that shows otherwise. I don't like to guess on the facts, but it is what it is, and I have to go with what I find the most plausible when it's something I have no way to back up.

Okay, here's the part about the ear rings (BBM):

Okay thanks. So we cannot really say that the earrings prove anything at all.
If she cannot be certain that HD had them on it is meaningless.

That may be a question fo SARX. Howeve, I thought on NG a person with a rescue dog said 72 hours depending on conditions.

There's a Q&A thread for the SAR experts in the Jury Room. No case discussion allowed there, but do feel free to ask your reference/general questions there as needed, and link them back here to share with the case group. HTH.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125709"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333227

"As far as I'm aware there's still no evidence of foul play and they're still looking for a living, breathing Hailey" said Billie.

But a few people are wondering why Billie Dunn isn't out in the search fields.

"I'm glad they're looking but of course each day I hope they don't find anything out there in the dirt" said Billie.

Something else I caught tonight:

QUOTE (NG transcript):

BILL LEVITAN, TELECOMMUNICATIONS EXPERT: The lawyers` statements are absolutely ridiculous, Nancy. I just can`t even believe that. I`ve looked at the records myself. I`ve placed, you know, I place him by his mother`s house, by Hailey`s house, and also in Stark. He was there. The records, you know, the records said that the police have got are very recent and very accurate. This is what`s used to make phone bills, and they`re challenged in courts all the time. What he`s saying is completely ludicrous.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/19/ng.01.html

Now, where is Stark? Is that where his work was? I don't remember hearing Stark.

SA mom lives in Big Spring
BD house in Colorado City
SA grandma lives in Dunn

WHAT IS IN STARK?

Redcat, if you are around...are you at liberty to state where, specifically, the searchers were looking today??

I can't say specifics, but they were in town today...within the city limits going over some areas that had been searched before. We are all very grateful for KlassKids and Laura Recovery Center for coming to help...it has brought some much needed organization and leadership to the search effort.

Thanks Tricia - words of wisdom as always. I think the reason people (myself included) were going down this route is because they stated there are other people of interest. Unfortunately we have no idea who these people are so our brains are working overtime.

Agree. The seed was planted yesterday in hopes it would grow, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nursestump